Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Put A Payment Chip In My Hand To Replace My Wallet

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Does that make one an Anarchist ?
    Only if you cut off hands while smoking pot and running around neekid........

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do these chips work well around strong magnetic fields ?
    "I am a bird"

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Do these chips work well around strong magnetic fields ?
    MRI machines......

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    MRI machines......
    According to mythbusters it's no problem.

I don't think the chip itself is a problem, the implications it brings with it are what's scary.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Nah, to replace Mr Animals.
    Cough up some rep for this guys, please. I'm fresh out for her at the moment.

I suspect you would have been one of those dangerous girls, had we met prior to Mr. Animal.

It should frighten me terribly, and yet...
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I'm ready.

They can only chip my ass. Then, if the merchant wants paid, he'll have to kiss it.

Nah, to replace Mr Animals.
    The devolution here has me thinking it's time to get some beer and popcorn in anticipation of a really wild show.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Cough up some rep for this guys, please. I'm fresh out for her at the moment.
    Hear that? Pony up, cheapskates!

I suspect you would have been one of those dangerous girls, had we met prior to Mr. Animal.

It should frighten me terribly, and yet...
    Don't be scared, osan. I don't bite.....hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Don't be scared, osan. I don't bite.....hard.
    Well THAT'S no fun.

Biting and the sort is like spicy food. When I want heat, I want to cry. That's why I cook with moruga peppers. I don't even taste habaneros anymore.

Or, as Eli Wallach quipped in "The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly":

"If you're gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

Actually, that may be from "A Few Dollars More".

You guys always crack me up. There's a reason I've visited this site at least 5 times a day for the last how many years...
    No - No - No - No

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I cannot participate. Does this mean I have to rely on Danke to go to the store for me ? I need some #3 Buck and I am running low on Rhodesian Jungle Rounds .

I already got one.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I already got one.
    Which hand ? or did you go with the forehead ? LOL

The nwo wet dream= chip everyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12