Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Put A Payment Chip In My Hand To Replace My Wallet

I Put A Payment Chip In My Hand To Replace My Wallet

Satan’s Credit Card: What The Mark Of The Beast Taught Me About The Future Of Money

The problem, according to Björn Eriksson — a former head of the Swedish police and Interpol, and a prominent dissenting voice in the country’s rush to cashlessness — is not the end of paper money, but the speed of the transition, which is especially hard on older generations, those in rural areas, tourists, and new immigrants who come to the country without cards or bank accounts. “It’s gotten so that some people are resorting to hiding money in their microwave because they have nowhere to put it,” Eriksson told me. It can even be dangerous to public health: Just last September, Sweden’s highest court ruled against the Kronoberg County Health Authority and reprimanded them for not accepting cash as legal tender for medical services in all but two of their health clinics.

Access to new technology is never evenly distributed. And even those like iZettle’s de Geer, who are enabling and profiting from a digital payments revolution, have reservations about abandoning paper money outright: “Everyone thinks I’d like to see the death of cash, but privacy is a big issue for all of us. Cash’s benefit is privacy. There’s plenty that’s legal to buy out there that you don’t want everyone to know you’ve bought.” If America is headed down Sweden’s cashless path, we have much to learn from our Scandinavian friends. Or get comfortable finding stacks of twenties in the fridge next time you’re at grandma’s place.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarz...dn7#.rcLW6G7pV
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Revelation 13:16-17(KJV)

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    ... receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads...
    Does that chip shown in the left hand count for anything?

IMO, less could go wrong (getting L/R hand confused) if they just start with the forehead.

This is not going to catch on. Anyone who lifts weights or works hard with their hands can't be sticking junk in their hands and messing up the intricate machine. Tissue will get torn up like crazy.

Side of the head, maybe. Behind the ear. Could happen.

What could possibly go wrong? Amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Raven View Post
    This is not going to catch on. Anyone who lifts weights or works hard with their hands can't be sticking junk in their hands and messing up the intricate machine. Tissue will get torn up like crazy.

Side of the head, maybe. Behind the ear. Could happen.
    sure they can, imagine say...three weeks paid time off to recover. Then there's this =>

http://www.naturalnews.com/050440_br...shumanism.html

Researchers from the University of California, Berkeley (UCB), have come up with a concept they've dubbed "neural dust" that they say can be implanted into people's brains for data collection purposes. And the technology is reportedly so small that humans wouldn't even know it was inside their heads.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/050440_br...#ixzz49N6eZtER

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

That is like so totally awesome! Where can I get my chip?

So instead of lifting a guys wallet now they will just cut off his hand??
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    That's what I was thinking when he started blathering about not having to worry about getting mugged (I think that part was in the article.)
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

no... if you're within a meter or two you should be able to hack into the chip without much trouble

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

There still has to be another factor for the transaction to occur, like a PIN. Otherwise you could stand on a busy street corner extracting money out of everyone that passes by you.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    That is like so totally awesome! Where can I get my chip?
    This was tried in Spain a while ago. I remember reading about a guy who had too much to drink in a bar and his buddies were using his RFID chip to buy more rounds. Looks like it was just a nightclub thing from 2004. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3697940.stm

The night club offers its VIP clients the opportunity to have a syringe-injected microchip implanted in their upper arms that not only gives them special access to VIP lounges, but also acts as a debit account from which they can pay for drinks.

This sort of thing is handy for a beach club where bikinis and board shorts are the uniform and carrying a wallet or purse is really not practical.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    What could possibly go wrong? Amirite?
    You are exceptionally correct, so correct that I think things need to be spelled out for all those people who do not think for themselves? So why dont we all make a list?

What could go wrong with Only Digital Currency?
    - What happens if the power goes out?
    - What happens if a Bank is Hacked?
    - What happens when your neighbor can see a list of everything you buy?
    - What happens when your enemies can see a list of everything you buy?
    - What happens when your Employer can see a list of evertthing you buy?
    - What happens when your Insurance Company can see a list of evertthing you buy?
    - What happens when your government can see a list of evertthing you buy?
    - What happens when your school can see a list of evertthing you buy?
    - What happens if youre in the boonies and have no electronics to facilitate a transaction?
    - What happens during a major recession and your "money" is used to bail-in the banks?
    - What happens when outlawing cash is the trigger that creates an unstoppable competing currency?
    - What happens when businesses and governments are the only ones with financial privacy?
    - What happens when the value of your currency is controlled by those with no interest in protecting its value?
    - What happens during a Bank Run?
    - What happens when someone else like a Bank gets to determine and approve every transaction you make?
    - What happens during Debt Collections?
    - What happens when the average person literally has no concept of the value of their own money?
    - What happens when their computer systems that control your money have a Glitch?
    - What happens when those banks are bought out or go under?
    - What happens when a currency collapses?

Without Privacy, every Right is converted to a Permission that can be denied.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    no... if you're within a meter or two you should be able to hack into the chip without much trouble
    What the $#@! is a "meter"?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

What the $#@! is a "meter"?
    I remember thinking to myself "oh bull$#@!" in school when the math teacher tried to tell us that America would adopt the metric system in my lifetime...

Now sheetgoods are sized in silly-meters and neither GM or Ford offers CI displacement motors...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I remember thinking to myself "oh bull$#@!" in school when the math teacher tried to tell us that America would adopt the metric system in my lifetime...

Now sheetgoods are sized in silly-meters and neither GM or Ford offers CI displacement motors...
    Bunch of Jacobin nonsense.

Suppose "right hand, and forehead" is a metaphor for something. Maybe it describes a persons actions and thoughts. Food for thought.

Bunch of Jacobin nonsense.
    I can see the practicality of metric(especially in sciences and engineering and such), but I'm too set in my ways ATM to learn to think in meters, grams, kilos, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I need more sleep:

They'l soon mandate chipped hands for domestic
    hitchhiking to make discovered bodies easier to identify.
    The pet vet already has the chips available for fido.
    So, why not have the DDS drop one into that root canal?

Factoid: 2 Liter soda bottles hold (67.6 oz)
    That's a little more than half gallon (64 oz)

A 10mm wrench, #2 Phillips can disassemble much of a car.

Forget about adding an illegal eBay gas-to-plutonium conversion
    kit that contains everything you'll need to drive more than halfway
    to Mars since they've already sold out, because Trump...

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    This was tried in Spain a while ago. I remember reading about a guy who had too much to drink in a bar and his buddies were using his RFID chip to buy more rounds. Looks like it was just a nightclub thing from 2004. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3697940.stm
    Perhaps my sarcasm wasn't obvious:

That is like so totally awesome! Where can I get my chip mark of the beast?
    Interesting fact about Buzzfeed's principle financier "Ben Horowitz": In addition to financing NWO propaganda pieces such as the one showcased in the OP, MR. Horowitz also finances various NGOs, such as "American Jewish World Service" (which promotes "global justice"), etc..

@1:25 "I had to go to Sweden, which is way far ahead of the US in getting rid of cash"

How dumb do they think American goyim are?
    Last edited by openfire; 05-23-2016 at 02:58 AM.

Revelation 13:16-17(KJV)

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    Et tu, Anté?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I put a dildo in my skull to replace my brains...
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I put a dildo in my skull to replace my brains...
    Pfft, I put one in my ***** and my ***.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Pfft, I put one in my ***** and my ***.
    To "replace your brains"?

Nah, to replace Mr Animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Nah, to replace Mr Animals.

Last edited by tod evans; 05-23-2016 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    Does that chip shown in the left hand count for anything?

IMO, less could go wrong (getting L/R hand confused) if they just start with the forehead.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Does that make one an Anarchist ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast