Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Youtube Channel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Youtube Channel

My wife has taken the youtube plunge and started a channel. We are homeschoolers and she is posting videos about homeschooling, homemaking, her struggles with thyroid cancer, and stuff...

If you get a chance, check them out. She's scared that no one will watch so I'm secretly recruiting RPF

LLatHeart

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8m...D3Q__Fnmo94L5A
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tagging for later.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Tagging for later.
    Thanks all. Even a few views would brighten my baby's day tremendously. She literally thinks she would get zero views and no one would watch.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Subscribed.
    Me, too. I had no idea about putting the lid on the chicken. She's much better than cooking with dog.

Tell her to make more cooking vids - that's a recipe I can follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

"I don't want chicken."
    CUTEEE!!! And laughed my ass off. No juicy chicken !?! Damn, that part I don't understand.

I always use a lid when I'm preparing chicken that has to be moist but obviously completely done. I never cook whole breasts but rather cut up breasts that have been marinated.. It's harder to keep that juicy. So I put it in a very hot skillet, 30sec, flip it, turn off the heat, put a lid on it and it's done in a couple minutes. It will steam itself without drying out. Of course if you WANT dry chicken, try marinating your chicken in a bit of oil/spices and put them on a griddle surface. Crispy but dry on the inside if you cook them (too long for my taste).

Anyways If you keep posting some of those video's here I'll probably watch some I like supporting people and I must say I had fun watching the chicken video.
    "I am a bird"

Hey, she makes her chicken like I make mine.

Wait, I go comment on her chicken vid.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 05-19-2016 at 10:00 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Subscribed, I'll watch the videos later
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

THanks all....

I'll tell her to post more cooking vids, lol

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    THanks all....

Yes! I liked the way she just dropped all that butter in there and started salting the hell out of it with no apologies. That's the way I roll, too. And the kid was adorable. She (he?) ain't having that chicken, she(he?) wants grapes! I liked that it was real. That's exactly what it's like to cook with a family and her recipe was easy and had good tips. Seriously, I hate the videos that are over produced, have 500 ingredients, with some stepford mom telling you you can easily whip up that dinner in 30 minutes. Hell, I can't even get all the ingredients around in 30 minutes. Tell her not to change a thing, she's great.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

THanks all....

I didn't watch the cooking ones, but I did watch the homeschooling (and mommy-time ) ones.

I noticed she didn't mention what YOU were doing during her mommy times.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I didn't watch the cooking ones, but I did watch the homeschooling (and mommy-time ) ones.

I noticed she didn't mention what YOU were doing during her mommy times.

I'm WORKING! She wants to be a stay at home mom, homeschooler, and homemaker.... excellent by me! I bring home the bacon and she cooks it!

- Diogenes of Sinope

THanks all....

Yo, man, just tell her maybe watch out for this broad if she's going to be cooking meat on the Youtube. Crazy mofos on the Youtube, for sure.

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 05-20-2016 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Yo, man, just tell her maybe watch out for this broad if she's going to be cooking meat on the Youtube. Crazy mofos on the Youtube, for sure.

Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    ^^^^^^^^ Perfect! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    "That broccoli... my food eats that... that's my food's food and I don't appreciate you eating that."

I can't stop laughing. That is sig line worthy

- Diogenes of Sinope

I think she's mentally ill.

Also, your wife inspired me to do something girly to my "office" but first, I'm going to get rid of my craft supply collection.

If someone like her came around, I would reply with a video of me field dressing a buck then skinning it.

- Diogenes of Sinope

One of my favorites!

- Diogenes of Sinope

Very cute video and I'm going have to try that recipe. My youngest son loves artichoke hearts and pasta salads (he's picky but in a weird way) and that looks like something different that he would really like.

BTW, nice hair jllundqu.

One of my favorites!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Very cute video and I'm going have to try that recipe. My youngest son loves artichoke hearts and pasta salads (he's picky but in a weird way) and that looks like something different that he would really like.

BTW, nice hair jllundqu.
    Thanks! Yeah I started losing my hair years ago.... now I just roll with it! Got the beard rockin though!

- Diogenes of Sinope

My wife posted a (slightly embarrassing) video about us...

Be gentle.

- Diogenes of Sinope

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Happy to hear the new chopped thyroid is helping! Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    Happy to hear the new chopped thyroid is helping! Excellent!
    Yeah it's incredible.... truly a miracle what a difference it's making.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Her miracle story about her thyroid cancer and switching from Synthroid to natural desiccated thyroid...

- Diogenes of Sinope

Thanks for watching and commenting. You know who you are

- Diogenes of Sinope

Giving her a bump. You have have such a cute family and I thought she gave some great advice about her thyroid in her latest video.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast