Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein might just be the death of Hilary's campaign

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein might just be the death of Hilary's campaign

This is going to be very bad for HIlary when Trump starts smashing her in the face with the fact that Bill pals around with a pedophile.

‘Morning Joe’ Panel: Clinton Connection With Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Will ‘Blow Up’ Campaign
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...w-up-campaign/

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I suspect Trump won't be saying much about him either:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I suspect Trump won't be saying much about him either:

So is the point of this graphic that the ones who actually slept with his young girls only talk about him in a financial sense to distance themselves from his 'social life', and the ones who have nothing to hide tell it like it is?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It will just be so cool if Hillary can manage to be able to blame Bubba for her losing, for the rest of his/her life. LOL!
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 05-18-2016 at 08:34 AM.

I hear so many women say they will not vote for Clinton.

Scandals directly involving her haven't done $#@!, so somehow the prospect of her husband's scandal doing her in doesn't seem too likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    It looks like Bill is sicker than I ever knew. He apparently flew with this guy on his pervert plane not 11 times like he was telling people, but actually 26 times.

When you watch the MSNBC video, you can see the blond Democrat lady is completely defeated. Her body language screams that she thinks this will doom Hilary.

Networks Ignore New Details of Bill Clinton’s Connections to Pedophile Epstein
    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nich...ns-connections

MSNBC PANEL: TRUMP COULD CITE CLINTON’S ASSOCIATION WITH ELITE PEDOPHILE
    http://www.infowars.com/msnbc-panel-...ite-pedophile/

BILL CLINTON ALLEGEDLY FLEW ON PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN’S SEX JET WITH TRAFFICKED GIRLS 26 TIMES
    Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3108141/bil...W0qR30juICR.99
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Just for $#@!s-n-grins I googled "17 year old model" and from the other side of the 1/2 century mark I honestly couldn't tell if those girls were 17 or 27....

I'm glad I haven't had to worry about such things for decades.....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Scandals directly involving her haven't done $#@!, so somehow the prospect of her husband's scandal doing her in doesn't seem too likely.
    ^THIS^
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Just for $#@!s-n-grins I googled "17 year old model" and from the other side of the 1/2 century mark I honestly couldn't tell if those girls were 17 or 27....

How about 14 and 15 yr olds?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    How about 14 and 15 yr olds?
    I can absolutely tell that kids my sons age are kids, he's 11......

Kids in his school are obviously kids.

Try doing what I did and google "17 year old model", see if you can tell that those kids are kids.........Pretty scary really..

Good grief! I just googled "14 year old model" and although some of them were obviously kids with some it was hard to tell if they were 14 or 24...

There's one thing Hitlary can do. She can divorce and denounce Bill. She would have to wait until after the election to marry Huma though.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I hear so many women say they will not vote for Clinton.
    Many won't vote for Trump either. Good. Maybe an alternative party can get a foot in the door.

I get what you mean...but, you never know what Google is sending back to you in the results though. There might be a number "17" in the text for some 27 year old model; maybe her bio says she was born on April 17, 1989 ....but Google doesn't know why you asked and will include that result in with actual 17 year olds.

That said, 17 doesn't look like it used to when I was 17. *sigh*

I can absolutely tell that kids my sons age are kids, he's 11......

Kids in his school are obviously kids.

Try doing what I did and google "17 year old model", see if you can tell that those kids are kids.........Pretty scary really..

Good grief! I just googled "14 year old model" and although some of them were obviously kids with some it was hard to tell if they were 14 or 24...
    I get what you're saying but most 17 yr olds still look 17 yr, there are exceptions that don't look their age and then end up getting picked for such modelling jobs. But when you have an airplane called the "Lolita express", I find it hard to believe that you mistook the 14, 15, 16 yr olds as older girls.

Nope, Trump like to diddle little girls too.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump talking about it repeatedly and keeping it in the news cycle long enough for people to get pissed off.... might make a difference.

This has been a very unpredictable election so far - still more surprises to come, I'm sure.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Obviously the public is quite aware that the Clintons have numerous scandals in their history. This could be different, as pedophilia is on a whole different level.

Just look at the way Mika Brzezinski looks so defeated at the 4:46 and beyond part of the video. https://youtu.be/9S3gmnrHRnQ?t=4m46s

She knows they won't be able to sweep this under the rug. Banging kids is something that a politician can't just laugh off. I just don't see how Hilary will be able to defend this. Bill cheating with adult women is one thing, but this goes way beyond that.

I think that Trump's camp might have told these people on MSNBC that Trump would be bringing this up. Otherwise I don't think Hilary's friends at MSNBC would even be discussing it. It looks to me like they know Trump is going to open Pandora's box.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Nope, Trump like to diddle little girls too.
    Do you have any evidence?? All indications I have seen is that he likes girls who are at least 18+ and more mature looking model types - with the exception of his pic with his daughter, but that is his daughter..

As far as I can tell, my post above was spot on. He had nothing to hide so he told it like it is. The others are $#@!ing scared and so they just talk about his financial side to give the impression to people that their relationship with him is strictly business.

I even got -rep'd for that post, pretty ridiculous when it actually makes perfect sense.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Trump talking about it repeatedly and keeping it in the news cycle long enough for people to get pissed off.... might make a difference.

This has been a very unpredictable election so far - still more surprises to come, I'm sure.
    Good point. Having a pedophile husband is just what Trump needs to take Hillary down. Even though pedophilia is a disgusting act and I'm all for a pedo getting taken down, it kind of hurts me a little that Hillary might be taken down by a criminal scandal that her husband was involved in instead of her long history of war-mongering, statism, and being two-faced lying filth to her constituents.
    We Must Dissent.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Good point. Having a pedophile husband is just what Trump needs to take Hillary down. Even though pedophilia is a disgusting act and I'm all for a pedo getting taken down, it kind of hurts me a little that Hillary might be taken down by a criminal scandal that her husband was involved in instead of her long history of war-mongering, statism, and being two-faced lying filth to her constituents.
    When I was in my early 20s I thought the Clintons were good and didn't understand all of the complaining about them. A few decades later and I have to say that they disgust me. Voting for Bill in 1996 was the last time I voted for a Republicrat for president. I also voted for Bush over Dukakis in 1988. Now I see the Bushes and Clintons for the monsters that they are. Hilary deserves to lose for any one of hundreds of reasons. Could a candidate be any less moral?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Could a candidate be any less moral?
    She pretty much scrapes the bottom of the barrel of immoral politik class bastards. My only point was I wish it was her behavior as a politician that caused her downfall, her immoral actions as a function of the state, and not her pedo husband's scandal. But if she goes down for whatever reason, still a huge plus in my book.
    We Must Dissent.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    She pretty much scrapes the bottom of the barrel of immoral politik class bastards. My only point was I wish it was her behavior as a politician that caused her downfall, her immoral actions as a function of the state, and not her pedo husband's scandal. But if she goes down for whatever reason, still a huge plus in my book.
    She definitely has plenty of reasons to lose all on her own. Even if she doesn't lose because of this, I have no doubt that she will lose. Even Democrats know she sucks. They only want to vote for her because they see her as the lesser evil. Only the super ignorant don't realize how dishonest and disgusting she is.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Let's say some pedophile rapes a kills a young child, but it can't be proven in a court of law so he goes free.. as he walks out of the court, he crosses the street and is struck and killed by a bus. Think of it as divine intervention if you have to.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Do you have any evidence?? All indications I have seen is that he likes girls who are at least 18+ and more mature looking model types - with the exception of his pic with his daughter, but that is his daughter..

As far as I can tell, my post above was spot on. He had nothing to hide so he told it like it is. The others are $#@!ing scared and so they just talk about his financial side to give the impression to people that their relationship with him is strictly business.

I even got -rep'd for that post, pretty ridiculous when it actually makes perfect sense.
    They both pal around with Epstein.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Let's say some pedophile rapes a kills a young child, but it can't be proven in a court of law so he goes free.. as he walks out of the court, he crosses the street and is struck and killed by a bus. Think of it as divine intervention if you have to.
    So... when are we pushing Hillary in front of a bus, buddy?
    We Must Dissent.

So... when are we pushing Hillary in front of a bus, buddy?
    Once we find the cloak of invisibility..

People have gotten used to thinking of Hillary as a solo act. This has been good for Hillary. But now she has brought him on board, and maybe will realize Bill is not someone we want living in the White House again. He didn't conduct himself very well the first time around.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    People have gotten used to thinking of Hillary as a solo act. This has been good for Hillary. But now she has brought him on board, and maybe will realize Bill is not someone we want living in the White House again. He didn't conduct himself very well the first time around.
    but, but the economy was doing great. He also signed a bunch of laws which contributed to our prosperity down the road - NAFTA, repeal of the Glass-Steagall act, non-discharge of student loans in the bankruptcy. Everybody is generally fond of the era of the irrational exuberance. A lot of tears are being shed when people think about those great times.

But he also signed the Three Strikes law which basically locked up forever a lot of nonviolent people.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast