Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adam Kokesh endorses McAfee for Libertarian nomination

Adam Kokesh endorses McAfee for Libertarian nomination

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who cares?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Who cares?
    Exactly. I'd like to know who teh Collinz endorses before I make a decision.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Exactly. I'd like to know who teh Collinz endorses before I make a decision.
    It doesn't matter really.

I would say that Gary Johnson has the best credibility to make a point in the upcoming November election, but he doesn't know how and he is not a serious candidate. But if anyone had the right resume to make a difference, it would be him.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Love Adam Kokesh, just another reason to support McAfee.

When will we be able to watch the debate?
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

Who cares?
    It matters because it sets up 2020, when Adam runs for the LP nod. It's Kokesh suggesting that the likely '16 LP nominee, Johnson, will not do well. He's saying the next liberty candidate should have a sounder liberty soul, like a McAfee, and a more 'alpha' vibe than that evinced by Johnson or Peterson. Somebody like, well, Adam Kokesh.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Who cares?
    Who cares what you think? Probably no one.

CHAMPIONSHIP
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    =BAKED

not that there's anything wrong with that...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Who cares what you think? Probably no one.
    Certainly not I.......

Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    Sometimes the losing side is the just side.

And they are only in this state of losing because of a lack of support, ballot access, ect.

Things that we might be able to change.
    Right, because most people think "winning" is the most important thing and so they choose either team Red or Blue so they can have a 50/50 shot of saying "I won!" Instead of throwing support to a third party that can eventually gain ground and stop the One party system now in place.

We'll see what kind of news comes out in the next few days.

McAfee makes Donald Trump look like a compulsive truth teller. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    We'll see what kind of news comes out in the next few days.

McAfee makes Donald Trump look like a compulsive truth teller. Just saying.
    I was just discussing this with a coworker. McAfee seems like an interesting guy but his past is extremely shady and filled with contradictions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    I was just discussing this with a coworker. McAfee seems like an interesting guy but his past is extremely shady and filled with contradictions.
    Care to explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    The Libertarian party can't actually create liberty as long as perpetually losing exists as their central tenet.
    Trying/Continuing to fight > giving up and giving in.

McAfee is my top choice. However, I'm just hoping it is not Gary Johnson.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Care to explain?
    It mostly boils down to the Belize thing. Conflicting reports coming from McAfee and the Belize Government about the reason he fled and what he was really doing in the country.
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyExtremist View Post
    McAfee is my top choice. However, I'm just hoping it is not Gary Johnson.
    I'm pretty sure it will be Johnson.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Adam Kokesh Endorses McAfee
    That makes me less likely to support McAfee...

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    That makes me less likely to support McAfee...
    Kokesh hitched his train to Ron Paul too.........

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Kokesh hitched his train to Ron Paul too.........
    Kokesh violently attacked Rand, among many other sins.

I don't consider Kokesh an ally in any sense.

He's a "shock-jock" who values being edgy over doing anything positive for the libertarian movement.

Him endorsing McAfee confirms my suspicion that McAfee is the "edgy" or "cool" candidate, but not the one to get things done in November.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 05-17-2016 at 01:51 PM.

It mostly boils down to the Belize thing. Conflicting reports coming from McAfee and the Belize Government about the reason he fled and what he was really doing in the country.
    You trust the Belize Govt?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Two guys who have had some intimacy with the law, their rights have been clearly trampled and they are resisting in a way that will probably benefit themselves.

I have no issue with that. The Rand opinions and some other opinions of Adam rubbed/rub me the wrong way, but hey, resisting and making a living isn't a one-size-fits-all kind of thing.

EDIT: Rand PUSA 2016 -The Mud Pit was a strange beast, it's like trying to figure out why using a spork didn't work to eat a can of beans, other than maybe the reporting on the can of beans being eaten was obviously horrendous and skewed.
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 05-17-2016 at 02:32 PM. Reason: i gotta learn how tuh rite sumday
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Kokesh violently attacked Rand, among many other sins.

I don't consider Kokesh an ally in any sense.

He's a "shock-jock" who values being edgy over doing anything positive for the libertarian movement.

Him endorsing McAfee confirms my suspicion that McAfee is the "edgy" or "cool" candidate, but not the one to get things done in November.
    Do whatever you like but I'm not going to discount McAfee because somebody I don't care for supports him...

Now if McAfee were supporting Kokesh I'd give pause...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You trust the Belize Govt?
    No but we have no facts, only McAfee's word and the corrupt Govt's word.

Obviously I value McAfee's more. Doesn't mean I can't have my doubts and misgivings about it since we don't have the full story or evidence.
    We Must Dissent.

No but we have no facts, only McAfee's word and the corrupt Govt's word.

Obviously I value McAfee's more. Doesn't mean I can't have my doubts and misgivings about it since we don't have the full story or evidence.
    I do agree with this. I wonder how the true story could be revealed.
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

To recap, McAfee had sketchy story about fleeing Belize after his neighbor was murdered a few days after his neighbor killed McAfee's dogs.

McAfee came to US. Married a prostitute. Was arrested on a weapon's charge and a DUI. Decided to run for President. Hired a serial liar and felon who among other things was convicted of passing bad checks and forgery to run his campaign and become business partners with. Decided to get into the cybersecurity business. Partnered with a plumber who developed a free anti-malware app and who was also recently arrested. Decided to take the cybersecurity company with zero revenue public. And now has a net worth on paper greater than $100 million through his involvement in a massive pump and dump scheme. And the major stockholders along with McAfee also have sketchy pasts.

Seems like a good candidate for Preside-- I mean prison.

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-25-2018 at 05:02 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    To recap, McAfee had sketchy story about fleeing Belize after his neighbor was murdered a few days after his neighbor killed McAfee's dogs.

McAfee came to US. Married a prostitute. Was arrested on a weapon's charge and a DUI. Decided to run for President. Hired a serial liar and felon who among other things was convicted of passing bad checks and forgery to run his campaign and become business partners with. Decided to get into the cybersecurity business. Partnered with a plumber who developed a free anti-malware app and who was also recently arrested. Decided to take the cybersecurity company with zero revenue public. And now has a net worth on paper greater than $100 million through his involvement in a massive pump and dump scheme. And the major stockholders along with McAfee also have sketchy pasts.

Seems like a good candidate for Preside-- I mean prison.
    In otherwords compared to the R&D offerings he has a stellar reputation...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Do whatever you like but I'm not going to discount McAfee because somebody I don't care for supports him...
    I was discounting him for other reasons.

Practical reasons, nothing personal or ideological.

I just don't think he appeals to the right sort, if the goal this cycle is (as it must be) to hit historic vote totals for the LP.

...that he appeals to someone like Kokesh only confirms this, to my mind.

(and, no, I'm not saying everyone who supports McAfee is like Kokesh)

Now if McAfee were supporting Kokesh I'd give pause...
    Indeed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast