Thread: Where are the Oathkeepers?

Where are the Oathkeepers?

seems Eric Parker is calling them out.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd like to know myself. I find it interesting that no Oathkeepers have been arrested for their participation in the Bundy stand-off with the exception of Delamus who showed up later in the scheme of things.

i like Parker's idea....its the least they could do.

Out keeping oaths?

Why does Eric say the web site was shut down? I just looked at it. Was it offline for a while?
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

i still like Eric's idea....

i looked at the site as well before i posted this thread, and it was up.

just something to ponder.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'd like to know myself. I find it interesting that no Oathkeepers have been arrested for their participation in the Bundy stand-off with the exception of Delamus who showed up later in the scheme of things.
    OK's are not a militia. They are a group of active and retired military and police who promise not to obey orders that are unconstitutional. If they are truly on-mission, their time at a "crisis event" will be spent convincing the cops not to pull the trigger -- which is not generally an 'arrestable' offense. He's kind of asking why a screwdriver isn't behaving like a hammer.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    OK's are not a militia. They are a group of active and retired military and police who promise not to obey orders that are unconstitutional. If they are truly on-mission, their time at a "crisis event" will be spent convincing the cops not to pull the trigger -- which is not generally an 'arrestable' offense. He's kind of asking why a screwdriver isn't behaving like a hammer.
    As I recall the OK's showed up and offered material support, specifically comms, and helped to plan for defenses before they were asked to leave.

As I recall the OK's showed up and offered material support, specifically comms, and helped to plan for defenses before they were asked to leave.
    They have done so more than once, but that is off-mission. You can't expect a huge group to unabashedly get behind off-mission activity. I think it's enough that the wide majority of the org tolerates it, given it's off mission status.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    They have done so more than once, but that is off-mission. You can't expect a huge group to unabashedly get behind off-mission activity. I think it's enough that the wide majority of the org tolerates it, given it's off mission status.
    I'm well aware they they are not a militia. However, many militia have been arrested in support for Bundy stand-off for doing nothing more than what the O.K.'s provided.

I'm well aware they they are not a militia. However, many militia have been arrested in support for Bundy stand-off for doing nothing more than what the O.K.'s provided.
    Maybe people who have spent several years as active duty police know how to avoid the kinds of stupid minutiae that people without such experience get arrested for?