Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would Hillary Be Worse Than Trump? Who Knows? - Ron Paul on NewsmaxTV

Denial is the disease the globalists infect us with so they can get their way.

One of you is gambling the survival of this nation on a guaranteed loser--as has been confirmed by Sheldon Adelson, who does not gamble on unknowns. And the other is trying to get us to believe that extraordinary measures never work, not even in extraordinary times. Losertarians never win, they say, but what they do not say is that Democrats never refuse to vote for the nominee no matter what she does to their preferred candidate. Except that's what they're doing right now. How many other 'never happens' things can happen with that going on?

Denial is the disease globalists infect us with so they can get their way.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-15-2016 at 08:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Denial is the disease the globalists infect us with so they can get their way.
    Indeed and unfortunately those who advocate for the continued overrun of our borders by illegal aliens and more rotten managed trade deals are either in denial or are traitors.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Indeed and unfortunately those who advocate for the continued overrun of our borders by illegal aliens and more rotten managed trade deals are either in denial or are traitors.
    Those who think these two issues are really the most important problems we face right now are overlooking about 90% of The Big Picture.

The illegal immigration problem will cure itself in a hurry when the FRN crashes. Trust me on this. You insist on fighting that battle, but the crashing economy has already won it without your help.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Choosing the lesser evil this time is like trying to tell which of those mountains just west of Denver is the second-tallest. You just can't tell from ground level. And what's more, it just doesn't matter. It really doesn't. The mountains are both plenty tall enough, and the candidates are both plenty evil enough. Either Americans get of this lesser evil kick, or we're all screwed.
    Of course I know this. It's not that I want to vote for either of them. I just hate to see the feminazis get any more power. I want all men to be able to keep their nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Of course I know this. It's not that I want to vote for either of them. I just hate to see the feminazis get any more power. I want all men to be able to keep their nuts.
    If we don't have cojones enough to break out of this One Party-Two Divisions System, then we don't have cojones enough to worry about saving.

And those who rise to power on a 'I'll let you keep your cojones' platform are historically the first to come after those cojones. Because they wouldn't have gotten into government if they didn't hate competition.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-15-2016 at 08:48 AM.

Those who think these two issues are really the most important problems we face right now are overlooking about 90% of The Big Picture.

The illegal immigration problem will cure itself in a hurry when the FRN crashes. Trust me on this. You insist on fighting that battle, but the crashing economy has already won it without your help.
    Sorry, but I do NOT trust you on this. Because I know that the globalists have been at this for a long time and this nirvana that you think will occur when the FRN crashes, isn't going to happen. It will be when the globalists offer the free chicken in every pot and the fools will rush to world government.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Sorry, but I do NOT trust you on this. Because I know that the globalists have been at this for a long time and this nirvana that you think will occur when the FRN crashes, isn't going to happen. It will be when the globalists offer the free chicken in every pot and the fools will rush to world government.
    Nirvana?

Are you serious? You must really think I'm stupid if you think I consider million dollar loaves of bread some kind of nirvana. Thank you so much for insulting the $#@! out of me.

Of course they're deliberately crashing the currency so they can offer a chicken for every pot--on the condition that we give them the world on a platter. Of course they are. So why are you fighting the last battle, instead of anticipating the next battle? That is the question I'm asking you.

Nirvana?

Are you serious? You must really think I'm stupid if you think I consider million dollar loaves of bread some kind of nirvana. Thank you so much for insulting the $#@! out of me.
    You realize that there are some on this site who do believe that they will be able to rise up from the ashes, after the country falls, right?

Of course they're deliberately crashing the currency so they can offer a chicken for every pot--on the condition that we give them the world on a platter. Of course they are. So why are you fighting the last battle, instead of anticipating the next battle? That is the question I'm asking you.
    I can walk AND chew gum. Can't you?
    ================

You realize that there are some on this site who do believe that they will be able to rise up from the ashes, after the country falls, right?

I can walk AND chew gum. Can't you?
    So, now we know who really thinks the collapse will create nirvana.

And is preventing globalism as easy as walking or as easy as chewing gum, that you think you can do it and distract yourself doing something that will take care of itself as well?

Because all I see you doing is grumbling your lack of appreciation at the choir.

So, now we know who really thinks the collapse will create nirvana.
    They were anarchists and libertarians. I'm not in either camp. You are though, right?

And is preventing globalism as easy as walking or as easy as chewing gum, that you think you can do it and distract yourself doing something that will take care of itself as well?
    Where did I say that? I didn't. Try again.

Because all I see you doing is grumbling your lack of appreciation at the choir.
    What choir? You? lolol
    ================

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They were anarchists and libertarians. I'm not in either camp. You are though, right?
    Casting aspersions again.

Where did I say that? I didn't. Try again.
    You can either walk and chew gum at the same time or you can't. Make up your mind.

What choir? You? lolol
    Oh, well, that completely proves that you are a fountain of encouragement and a positive force in the movement, always there to pat those on the back who are trying to move forward and never one to discourage people into a state of depressed catatonia.

Hillary will undoubtedly put the final nail into the Republic's coffin, through the SCOTUS appointments alone. It appears at this point to be far less likely to go that way with Trump. That's it, plain and simple. The enemies of what lingers of this Republic, here in R the RPF, will argue and claim that the two of them are equally bad and push for us to stay home in November or write someone in to make a statement. They will then whine and bleat the loudest when the guns are being confiscated and all hell is busting loose.

He wants to deport them but have a path for citizenship for the good illegal aliens however he defines them. What do you think his post-wall/deport policy will look like: http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf...documente.html

Ron is right. What I think we can say is that one is an embarrassment to the elite while the other is not.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    I am doing what I can to promote and support McAfee. I know it ain't much but it is all I can do. I hope you can try to at least give me emotional support so maybe I can start a "keep your cajones men and vote libertarian" and "save the cajones women and vote libertarian" campaign. I think that this election is ripe for a libertarian president.
    Last edited by Working Poor; 05-18-2016 at 06:28 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12