Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inside the GOP effort to draft an independent candidate to derail Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But the fact that the Red Meat Republicans refuse to nominate someone who can actually win the general election does not mean that Ron Paul cannot win the general election.

That's what I was trying to teach you by posting all those links to all those polls that you ignored.
    See I think that Vincent Vaughn would get the Republican nomination and would win the general but like you said it doesn't matter if he doesn't care to represent.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm about to give in and just vote for the one who promises most cheese.

Then I'd be on the correct winning side with the yuuge winning majority and all
    the other losers would be forced to lend me (or give me) all of their cheese, right?

Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    I'm about to give in and just vote for the one who promises most cheese.

Then I'd be on the correct winning side with the yuuge winning majority and all
    the other losers would be forced to lend me (or give me) all of their cheese, right?
    Trump is anti shredded cheese so that rules him out.

Whatever this means:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

It means Bill Kristol is still desperate for attention.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

The anticipation is too much! Who will it be?

Ben Sasse/Kelly Ayotte?
    Condi Rice/Mitt Romney?
    Tom Cotton/Liz Cheney?
    Rubio/Palin?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Rumors are Jim DeMint

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12