Thread: Trojan Horse

Trojan Horse

Join redstate, Glenn Becks forum, and Hannity's forum.

Don't say anything about Ron Paul. But plant seeds of doubt and encourage them to fight amongst themselves. Pass out the knives and enjoy the bloodbath.

They earned this tactic by blatantly banning Ron Paul supporters.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

he would go into the lions den and work hard. That is exactly what he has done.

Quote Originally Posted by hard@work View Post

Quote Originally Posted by hard@work View Post
    I'm glad Ron Paul is taking the high road.

I am not saying anything on those other forums that is not true. I just say, hey have you seen this fact about Huckabee, or have you seen Giuliani's stance on this or that.

There is a big difference between spreading the truth and spreading lies.

Many of the supporters of other candidates do not realize where their candidates stand on certain positions.

As for the WWRD... well he'd get banned from redstate, Hannity's forum, and Glenn Beck's forum. I know because I was banned for posting his exact positions.

Here's an analogy for you:

If you have a good friend and he is being attacked by a group of people with lead pipes and tire irons and they are beating the crap out of your friend is it not your duty to at least toss your friend a wrench to protect himself with?

Right now 90% of my efforts are spent spreading Ron Paul's positive message. 10% of my time is spent clarifying Ron Paul's opponent's positions to their supporters.

Others should weigh in on this issue.

Here's my question:

Should we just let redstate, the Hannity Forum, and the Glenn Beck forum bash Ron paul and his followers or should we help them to understand that their candidates have strayed from the values of the founding fathers?

Just sayin. Go get 'em! No reason you cannot argue from the constitutionalist or any other standpoint you may have without opening yourself up as a Ron Paul supporter. If you are asked directly however... well I cannot advise in this area.

But I argue the values of Liberty all the time without speaking directly about Paul.
    ..Oo.o~ Rights are Divine ~o.oO..