Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump is a false flag

927. A thief crying "Stop thief"(10/25/2016)

Donald Trump said the election is rigged. He knew it because he is a member of that rigging group. Yes, the US is a corrupt country. The election is not out of voters' selection. It depends on who counts the ballot.
    The tactic the rigger used in US is to divide the voting area into two colors - red and blue. They say most states are deep blue or deep red, the voting result are used to remain unchangable. So the election depends just on several swing states. In another word, it gives convenience to the riggers. Who controls several vote counting offices can control the result of election. Of course, include the control of high ranking officials of the state who can decide on re-counting.

Who has the ability to control those government offices and politicians? The FBI.

The Election Has Already Been Decided

BY DAMON GELLER

People get very emotional about major elections, particularly when it comes to how elections impact their money. Yet the scary reality of our modern political system is, your vote doesn’t matter when it comes to who’s really in power. While there are many systemic problems in banking, taxation, trade and monetary policy, none of these systemic problems changes in any meaningfully way by who controls the House, Senate or Presidency.

Regardless of changes in party power, politicians don’t hold the REAL power in Washington. No, the sad fact is, the election has already been decided. And the winner is the banking industry, at the command of the Fed. The Republicans & Democrats have done nothing in a generation to stop the Fed & banking industry from launching us off the fiscal cliff. And neither will Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

https://www.wholesaledirectmetals.co...wsmaxSponsored

The winner of this rigged election will be Donald Trump. I predict. Even new ABC News/Washington Post poll shows Clinton with a 12-point lead over Trump among likely-voters. According to the most recent CNN Poll of Polls, which averages the results from the four most recent publicly released national polls, Clinton leads Trump by 8-points among likely voters.(Yahoo news)

928. The FBI shows its true face (10/28/2016)

Though the media show Clinton has a two digital leading, Trump says, 'I actually think we're winning' He
    rejects polls as inaccurate: ‘All the fair polls have us winning’. He is arbitrary. What makes Trump so confident? Because he knows he is candidate of the FBI. They are the ruler of U.S.

To support Trump's campaign, FBI made its first-ever political bias.

Ex-FBI Asst Director Makes First-Ever Political Endorsement for Trump With Emotional Plea to America

BY JUSTEN CHARTERS

With the election only a few weeks out, James Kallstrom, the former Assistant Director of the FBI, has decided to endorse Trump.

In an interview on Fox News, Kallstrom started out by making it clear that he has a “low opinion of all politicians, except for a few.”

http://ijr.com/2016/10/717422-ex-fbi...m_medium=owned

As I always said - email is a tool for FBI to extort:

FBI: New Clinton emails prompt further investigation

MICHAEL BIESECKER and ERIC TUCKER October 28, 2016

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI informed Congress Friday it is investigating whether new emails that have emerged in its probe of Hillary Clinton's private server may contain classified information. The FBI said in July its investigation was finished.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-clint...172841055.html
    Last edited by katsung47; 10-31-2016 at 07:06 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You sure are doing a lot of copying and pasting katsung47 and I don't think you are American from the way you put sentences together.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    You sure are doing a lot of copying and pasting katsung47 and I don't think you are American from the way you put sentences together.
    Some strange sentences for sure...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

you should be more accepting of diversity and stop making demands everybody adjusts to your culture. I would like to welcome my fellow citizen katsung47 - Workers of the world, unite!

929. Who has the motive to activate "terror attack"? (11/5/2016)

Feds warn NYC officials about possible al Qaeda attack

By Jamie Schram and Yaron Steinbuch November 4, 2016

New York City law enforcement authorities are on high alert after receiving a warning by the feds about a possible attack by al Qaeda on the eve of Election Day, sources said.

US intelligence officials alerted joint terrorism task forces of the threat, which also included Texas and Virginia — though specific sites targeted for Monday in the three states were not mentioned, a federal source told The Post.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/04/fbi-war...error-attacks/

Does Al Qaeda interest in US election? Think with your brain. Obviously, someone planned "terror attack" if the election result is not in their favorite. Consider 9/11 attack was activated for Mid-East war and domestic police power(Patriot Act), the "terror attack" is their weapon to grab more power.

It's very clear now that Trump is the FBI's candidate. Email is a tool used by the Feds to extort people. When Assange and Wikileaks were viewed as false flags by public, the FBI quickly found a substitude. After all, they have informants everywhere, especially around politicians. Hillary Clinton is an important politician. Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner, could be informant of the FBI, or both are. Those informants could be used as key witness in big case.

When Leuwinsky scandal happened and Linda Trip said in her speech,"I am you, American." I couldn't help to laugh. She thought many people were the same as her. She is right. In this country, informant are vastly used by Federal law enforcement agency.

930. FBI activate a coup (11/6/2016)

I had such information from internet:

Cone of silence

According to an FBI source, Comey had over a hundred letters of resignation sitting on his desk. When he walked through the halls, agents would turn their back and look the other way. Then he reopened the case, and "the entire building broke out in cheers".

http://forums.compuserve.com/discuss...1?nav=messages

'
    BREAKING: Comey mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Possible Arrests in Clinton Probes
    Posted on November 4, 2016

http://truepundit.com/breaking-comey...linton-probes/

Apparantly, Comey under the pressure of FBI officials to re-open investigation on Clinton's email case. That's an open interference in election. The purpose is to help their candidate - Trump to grab the power seat of president. I think the FBI has big plan in next year.

From my point of view, it's no other than a coup. In dictatorship, the officials activate army to take over control. In US, they activate themselves - secret police.

931. Beware of a November surprise (11/7/2016)

On 11/6, Comey says latest emails don't change FBI conclusion on Clinton. What makes the FBI flip flop in a few days? I think the reaction is too strong that they have to change their tactic. Trump is their candidate.They need him for a big plot. Even the Feds failed to pull down his rival - Clinton, they still would make Trump president by rigged election. Remember 2000 election? Although Bill Clinton ended his term with a good economic management - a rare surplus in budget, they let Bush took the seat. Because the Feds had a big plan - Mid East war justified by 9/11 attack. To distance themselves away from the coming controversial election, they pretend to be fair and neutral in email case.

The world reacted the FBI news with a joy by rising stock market and Mexico Peso. It's too earlier. They don't know US is a covert totalitarian. Beware of a November surprise.

Every two weeks (or so) "they" make a prediction about some pending "terrorist" attack for one reason or another. "They" are always wrong. "They" are simply trying to keep all the sheeple scared and if they get lucky and a "terrorist" attack really does happen they can claim that they predicted it.

I'm convince there are NO "terrorists" in this country or at least very few simply because of the LACK of such attacks. If there were thousands of "terrorists" already here you would see many lone-wolf attacks almost daily. We don't see them, therefore there are no terrorists...

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    929. Who has the motive to activate "terror attack"? (11/5/2016)

Does Al Qaeda interest in US election? Think with your brain. Obviously, someone planned "terror attack" if the election result is not in their favorite. Consider 9/11 attack was activated for Mid-East war and domestic police power(Patriot Act), the "terror attack" is their weapon to grab more power.

It's very clear now that Trump is the FBI's candidate. Email is a tool used by the Feds to extort people. When Assange and Wikileaks were viewed as false flags by public, the FBI quickly found a substitude. After all, they have informants everywhere, especially around politicians. Hillary Clinton is an important politician. Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner, could be informant of the FBI, or both are. Those informants could be used as key witness in big case.

When Leuwinsky scandal happened and Linda Trip said in her speech,"I am you, American." I couldn't help to laugh. She thought many people were the same as her. She is right. In this country, informant are vastly used by Federal law enforcement agency.

930. FBI activate a coup (11/6/2016)

I had such information from internet:

Apparantly, Comey under the pressure of FBI officials to re-open investigation on Clinton's email case. That's an open interference in election. The purpose is to help their candidate - Trump to grab the power seat of president. I think the FBI has big plan in next year.

From my point of view, it's no other than a coup. In dictatorship, the officials activate army to take over control. In US, they activate themselves - secret police.

931. Beware of a November surprise (11/7/2016)

On 11/6, Comey says latest emails don't change FBI conclusion on Clinton. What makes the FBI flip flop in a few days? I think the reaction is too strong that they have to change their tactic. Trump is their candidate.They need him for a big plot. Even the Feds failed to pull down his rival - Clinton, they still would make Trump president by rigged election. Remember 2000 election? Although Bill Clinton ended his term with a good economic management - a rare surplus in budget, they let Bush took the seat. Because the Feds had a big plan - Mid East war justified by 9/11 attack. To distance themselves away from the coming controversial election, they pretend to be fair and neutral in email case.

The world reacted the FBI news with a joy by rising stock market and Mexico Peso. It's too earlier. They don't know US is a covert totalitarian. Beware of a November surprise.

THIS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Every two weeks (or so) "they" make a prediction about some pending "terrorist" attack for one reason or another. "They" are always wrong. "They" are simply trying to keep all the sheeple scared and if they get lucky and a "terrorist" attack really does happen they can claim that they predicted it.

I'm convince there are NO "terrorists" in this country or at least very few simply because of the LACK of such attacks. If there were thousands of "terrorists" already here you would see many lone-wolf attacks almost daily. We don't see them, therefore there are no terrorists...
    I disagree, there are terrorists here. They are now called "FBI/CIA agents", and possibly, "government employees" And all these "pro-government extremists" AKA, voters

It's getting bad
    Last edited by scm; 11-11-2016 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    I disagree, there are terrorists here. They are now called "FBI/CIA agents", and possibly, "government employees" And all these "pro-government extremists" AKA, voters

It's getting bad
    Ha! You got me there... +rep

THIS ONE

Very good thread! There's a lot of truth in katsung47's posts.

Sometimes it's a good thing for someone outside of our media-driven US matrix bubble to inject their outside viewpoints.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-11-2016 at 07:49 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

It is interesting there hasnt been terror attacks lately. In the last 3 months, no attacks. I would assume someone is in charge and telling people to hold off on attacks because any attacks would benefit trump. The last attack was the orlando thing?

I will assume attacks will pick up now or when trump is in office to force him to continue the neo con agenda.

It is just too suspicious how there has been lack of attacks in usa, europe, canada and australia.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

katsung47 should chill the $#@! out

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    It is interesting there hasnt been terror attacks lately. In the last 3 months, no attacks. I would assume someone is in charge and telling people to hold off on attacks because any attacks would benefit trump. The last attack was the orlando thing?

I will assume attacks will pick up now or when trump is in office to force him to continue the neo con agenda.

It is just too suspicious how there has been lack of attacks in usa, europe, canada and australia.
    Funny how all the attacks publicized in the west (real and/or staged/faked) just stopped, isn't it? I smell a GWB part 2 coming. Watch out Chitown.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    katsung47 should chill the $#@! out
    Come on Osama, don't you like the light of truth?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    They will probably go after rural areas to continue to drive people into the (intentionally) overbuilt cities.

But the real question is, always has been, and always will be, when is katsung going to get his drivers license back?

normal people issue a mea culpa after having been so terribly wrong

but not on RPF oh no

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    normal people issue a mea culpa after having been so terribly wrong

but not on RPF oh no
    Those ideas do not appear in human development before the puberty is over.

Six months ago, I wrote #902. One point is proved true that Trump is a candidate of the Feds (FBI). (That the FBI activated investigation on email of Clinton to help Trum.

902. Trump's job (2) (5/7/2016)

I revealed the Trump campaign was a comedy on 4/30. Within days his rivals Cruze and Kasich dropped the election campaign. It would be a joke to go on with this comic show.

This country is ruled by the Feds. They rule the country by controlled intelligence and media. They select politicians through rigged election and justify the election result through the fake poll done by media.

In 2001, Clinton left the White House with a budget surplus. That was unusual. Most U.S.presidents added deficit to the huge national debt. Yet the Feds arranged George W. Bush to win the election. They need a candidate of their own to take care of the big events they planed to create - 911 attack, the Patriot Act and the Mid-east wars.

When the media beat the drum to push up Trump's popularity, it means the Feds having another plan to produce a second "Bush". That's why I said something big will happen - bigger than 911 attack and the Mid-east wars.

The big events may relate to China, I think. 911 attack was a derivation derived from the secret deal between the Feds and Chinese secret police.(see #884 to #899) Benefited from "hosting the Olympic summer game" and "membership of WTO", China has been developed into economic power No.2 of the world. Which is shaking the super-power throne of the US. That's the story of Bush time.

Now they want Donald Trump to take care of the situation of economic collapse in coming years. The main job is to cover up the murder case - to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story. That is the core interest of the Feds for which they have paid so much to China. see new secret deal at :"899. April plot (3/29/2016)".

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

Sometimes it's a good thing for someone outside of our media-driven US matrix bubble to inject their outside viewpoints.
    I agree.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Look at racial tensions being instigated by the media and their masters.

All those seeking to harm others will themselves be harmed, the time is at hand.

Plucked like bean sprouts, they'll be

934. Trump, Bush and the return of Tony Blair(11/23/2016)

The president election of 2016 is similar to the 2000 one. Both were rigged to escort the puppets of the Feds to take the president seat. I say so because both are under the term of Democrat's regime and the economy are pretty well too. In 2000, Bill Clinton left with a rare budget surplus for next president. Barak Obama has having a nice employment rate - 5%. There is hardly a reason to change the ruling party. Yet the Feds have other purpose and they control the election, So we saw the controversial events. To create unreasonable victory of the campaign, they had to make it a tied one. Bush won the election on the controversial Florida votes which depended on the decision of Supreme Court. Trump won a controversial election which caused countrywide protests, the Feds later have to say Hillary Clinton won popular votes to comfort people. They manipulate the voting number at their convenience.

They did so because they had big plan plotted already. The two election also got everything ready for the puppet president to carry out their mission. That is the full control of the Senate and the House. The plan would pass easily in legislative - both controlled by Republican Party. Now we know for Bush's job it was war in Mid-East and 9/11 attack. What will it be for Donald Trump? Here is a news when Trump is interviewing the candidate of his cabinet.

Eurosceptics welcome Tony Blair's political comeback and Brexit intervention

Laura Hughes 21 NOVEMBER 2016

Tony Blair’s plan to make a comeback to political life by spearheading an anti-Brexit group was last night welcomed by Eurosceptics who said it would increase public support for leaving the EU.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-and-brexit-i/

Tony Blair is notorious for his Iraq war role. Does this mean there will be another war- on Syria, or on Iran? Or another style of war- to split Euro zone?

When they say it's those "low educated white people" who lost their jobs voted Trump to his president seat, do you feel the conflict of that this is the time of full employment (5% unemployment rate)?

Stand high to see these two president elections (2000, 2016) with the return of Tony Blair, you may see how the Feds manipulate the election to chose politicians to control this world.

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    "usis".
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

935. Trump confirms secret deal (11/29/2016)

Another similarity of the two president election (2000 and 2016), is both are for a murder plot of the Feds(FBI and DEA). The murder target is Kat sung.

In 2001 Bush's term, the big events were: 4/11 The crew of EP-3 spy plane released by China - to justify a payment to China. 6/11 the execution of Timothy McVeigh - a distract action. 9/11 attack - part of interest exchange between DOD and DOJ. 7/13 China awarded to host 2008 Olympic Game; 9/17 China awarded the membership of WTO - payment to China.

see: http://katsung.forumotion.com/t6-fro...-to-911-attack

However, the Feds failed to eliminate Kat Sung.

In 2016 election, to assure the killing plot to go through, they let a representative of their own - Donald Trump to take over the president power. So we saw an unusual election that an unqualified crook defeated a professional politician.

The Feds(FBI and DEA) obviously have made new secret deal with Chinese secret police. They let the heads of two countries to confirm their deal in a call.

In phone call, China's Xi tells Trump cooperation is only choice
    By Michael Martina and Steve Holland
    Reuters 11/14/2016

http://webcenters.netscape.compuserv...14/KBN1390D3_7

One day later,China got its first payment as assurance.

China's most-wanted corruption suspect surrenders after 13 years abroad

Reuters November 16, 2016

By Sue-Lin Wong
    BEIJING (Reuters) - China's most-wanted corruption suspect returned to China from the United States on Wednesday after turning herself in, a major victory for the ruling Communist Party's overseas hunt for fugitive officials.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinas-mo...090847605.html

The president elected approves the secret deal. (payment too) The lackeys now are preparing for the detail work.

November 16, 2016

U.S. and Chinese diplomats and law enforcement representatives plan to meet in Beijing next week to discuss fighting transnational crime through the China-U.S. Joint Liaison Group on Law Enforcement Cooperation.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-ex-...080236004.html

I enjoy reading these katsung. Keep em coming.

932. Intensify the persecution (11/9/2016)

My wife has been arranged a new trip to China and Philippines between 11/13 and 11/21. The Feds(FBI and DEA) have just finished the big operation "Trump for President". They hurry for a new "Elimination Kat Sung" plot. In plot, China always plays a big role. Of course, China will get a big payment -

Steps taken to 'speed up' corrupt fugitives' return

China Daily, October 26, 2016

Chinese and US judicial authorities have been speeding up negotiations on returning five most-wanted corrupt Chinese officials, who are still on the run in the United States, to face trial at home.

http://www.china.org.cn/china/2016-1...t_39567975.htm

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t2-how...rsecute-people

933. Big drug case in China, Philippines and USA (11/12/2016)

16 years ago, Bush was escorted to the president seat by the Feds. The big event was 9/11 attack. The secret deal was between Chinese secret police and the Feds.(FBI and DEA) In deal, China was to smuggle drugs to US to frame a case on Kat Sung. The payment was to hosting 2008 Olypic Game and the membership of WTO.

This month, they escorted Trump to the president seat. A new secret deal has been made. It still is to create a drug case, but the victims will be much more. My relatives and other people who know my story will be killed in this created case.

My wife is arranged a trip to China and Philippines from 11/13 to 11/21. The Feds used to frame a case when victims are in travel. The drug case will take place in these two countries and in US too.

The case will be operated under the name of Interpol. For this purpose, a Chinese police officer has been selected president of Interpol.

New Chinese Interpol chief sparks rights concerns

AFP Yulius Martoni November 10, 2016

Nusa Dua (Indonesia) (AFP) - A Chinese security official was elected president of Interpol Thursday for the first time, sparking criticism from activists who say Beijing uses the agency to track down dissidents abroad.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/interpol-...083320553.html

US intelligence infiltrates all kinds of organizations. 16 years ago, they satisfied Chinese demand by the approval of the commission of Olympic Game and the WTO. This time, for the same purpose, they sent a Chinese police officer to the seat of Interpol president.

936. Diplomat squabble to cover up secret deal (12/7/2016)

China hopes Trump call with Taiwan leader won't damage ties

Gillian Wong and Johnson Lai,
    Associated Press December 2, 2016

It is highly unusual, probably unprecedented, for a U.S. president or president-elect to speak directly with a leader of Taiwan, a self-governing island the U.S. broke diplomatic ties with in 1979.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-spe...-election.html

It is a cover up action to shelter the secret deal underneath. There was a similar tactic acted in 2001. They created a diplomatic dispute - EP3 spy plane collided with a Chinese military jet. So be this time. People would hardly believe the two have collaborated to frame a big murder case while having a bicker squabble outwardly.

Trump hasn't sitting on president chair. Yet he has confirmed the secret deal with Chinese leader and done the cover up job already. How hurry the Feds is to eliminate Kat Sung.

940. The FBI interfere US president election (12/29/2016)

The FBI played an active role to interfere the US 2016 president election. It hit Democrate's nominee Hillary Clinton by email gate to help its candidate Donald Trump. The evident scene was in July 5 during Chilcot report. "FBI Director Comey potentially gave Clinton’s political rivals some ammunition, conceding there was "evidence of mishandling” classified information and that an FBI employee who did the same “would face consequences for this.”
    The FBI didn't indict Clinton because they have no evidence that Clinton intended to do wrong with her email setup."(washingtonpost.com) In fact, this is common for others. Powell had done samething. Why they beat the drum this time on Clinton? Because this time the FBI need a candidate of their own to handle a criminal case. So they determined to help Trump to win the election. This was also the time the Feds made a secret deal with Russian to hack Clinton's computer.

So then Trump started to call for Russian's help. Why not China? Because he knew they had a deal with Russia already.

Donald J. Trump said on Wednesday that he hoped Russian intelligence services had successfully hacked Hillary Clinton’s email, and encouraged them to publish whatever they may have stolen, essentially urging a foreign adversary to conduct cyberespionage against a former secretary of state.

—JULY 27, 2016

https://myaccount.nytimes.com/mobile...on-emails.html

What Russian had hacked? Maybe there was something important. Because in President Debate, Trump intimidated his rival hillary that he'd have special prosecutor and "you'd be in jail".

On 10/28, the FBI director Comey reopened Clintion email investigation, then dramatically dropped the investigation on 11/6. A powerful department of the nation so openly, actively interfere in president election is unprecedented.

What I want to know is, how these people are culled. What criteria does one have to fill before that telephone call from Nathan Rothschild or whoever the $#@! runs this country to get ready for their turn to be president? Do they know what the outcome will be while the campaign is still ongoing or are the string-pullers keeping them in the dark about that up until election day? What's it like to be a chosen one of the ruling elite?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    What I want to know is, how these people are culled. What criteria does one have to fill before that telephone call from Nathan Rothschild or whoever the $#@! runs this country to get ready for their turn to be president? Do they know what the outcome will be while the campaign is still ongoing or are the string-pullers keeping them in the dark about that up until election day? What's it like to be a chosen one of the ruling elite?
    I believe the "powers that be" don't need to physically "hack" the election (although it sure looks like they possess that ability). I think they use the science of statistics and media manipulation to engineer the outcome they desire. While there is a small possibility they might screw up and NOT win the election, I think they have the science down to perfection of at least 95% so there's no real need to do any hacking. They manipulate the sheeple with propaganda...

THIS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I believe the "powers that be" don't need to physically "hack" the election (although it sure looks like they possess that ability). I think they use the science of statistics and media manipulation to engineer the outcome they desire. While there is a small possibility they might screw up and NOT win the election, I think they have the science down to perfection of at least 95% so there's no real need to do any hacking. They manipulate the sheeple with propaganda...
    On the other hand, there does seem to be quite a bit of evidence that it has occurred, or at least that it was at risk and could easily be done. I am aware of the media manipulation they use, but I'm still curious as to what the conversation would look like between the ones being culled and the elites controlling them, or if the candidates are even aware that it is taking place. I assume they must be aware, or else how could the elites control them? At what point do they become aware that they are pawns, or are they raised from birth as a "chosen one", like Hillary Clinton, unbeknownst to the masses that this person was chosen long ago for a specific role? I'm just mystified by the idea of what's actually going on behind the scenes. Are the chosen candidates all aware of their role and the outcome of the election long before they even declare their candidacy? Clearly some of them, such as Ron Paul, can make it onto the big stage without being a part of this, but boy do they stick out like a sore thumb and are treated as such. Are all of the culled candidates chosen by TPTB aware of the existence of TPTB and are simply "trying out" by being the most plastic figure among the idiots who are obviously vying for the position? What's it like to even play a role in that, as I'm sure TPTB don't control just ONE candidate but many? I'm just not sure if they are all aware of exactly what their role is as they're doing it.

If they're not chosen at birth by connections, then when exactly do they "sell their soul"? How did they find, say, Barack Obama? At what point did he become aware of his destiny and how did he get there?
    Last edited by PaulConventionWV; 01-05-2017 at 12:16 AM.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    On the other hand, there does seem to be quite a bit of evidence that it has occurred, or at least that it was at risk and could easily be done. I am aware of the media manipulation they use, but I'm still curious as to what the conversation would look like between the ones being culled and the elites controlling them, or if the candidates are even aware that it is taking place. I assume they must be aware, or else how could the elites control them? At what point do they become aware that they are pawns, or are they raised from birth as a "chosen one", like Hillary Clinton, unbeknownst to the masses that this person was chosen long ago for a specific role? I'm just mystified by the idea of what's actually going on behind the scenes. Are the chosen candidates all aware of their role and the outcome of the election long before they even declare their candidacy? Clearly some of them, such as Ron Paul, can make it onto the big stage without being a part of this, but boy do they stick out like a sore thumb and are treated as such. Are all of the culled candidates chosen by TPTB aware of the existence of TPTB and are simply "trying out" by being the most plastic figure among the idiots who are obviously vying for the position? What's it like to even play a role in that, as I'm sure TPTB don't control just ONE candidate but many? I'm just not sure if they are all aware of exactly what their role is as they're doing it.

If they're not chosen at birth by connections, then when exactly do they "sell their soul"? How did they find, say, Barack Obama? At what point did he become aware of his destiny and how did he get there?
    I'm sure there is both active conspiracy and "evolution" if you will, happening in what we refer to as TPTB. Since they are men like everyone else they don't have superpowers to control the future. I'm sure they have "raised" certain people to fill certain tasks anyone who has raised children can tell you it's not an exact science. Sometimes your child goes astray and rejects what they are taught. I'm sure some have had to be killed. Others, I'm sure, get into the circle by rubbing elbows and proving they can be ruthless...

Their science of manipulation is well honed and they use that tool above all others to keep the sheeple unaware of the little man behind the curtain. Someday I'm hoping that the sheeple will wake up and defy the non-existent "power" of TPTB!!

THIS ONE

941. Payment to Russia for hacking in US election (1/4/2017)

Of course, Russia won't do it for free. There must be a secret deal between the intelligence of the two countries. We outsiders can only see it from some facts.

The secret deal: Hacked email were handed to Wikileaks to issue to hit Hillary Clinton.

The payment of secret deal:

1. Aleppo falls (or "liberated" from Russia side) on 12/15. Resistance and civil withdraw from East Aleppo by bus. Five years fight ends. A big victory for Russia and its allies.

2. Economic interest.

Japan pledges 300 bil. yen economic package at Abe-Putin summit

December 17, 2016

The total value of Japan's contribution in investment and loans, including through agreements between private sector firms, is around 300 billion yen ($2.54 billion), Deputy Chief Cabinet Secretary Kotaro Nogami said after the leaders' summit.

http://mainichi.jp/english/articles/...fc439f0b9b08b7
    Copyright

Putin dismissed the notion that he was only interested in getting economic benefits from Japan.

"If anyone thinks we’re interested only in developing economic links and a peace deal is of secondary importance, that’s not the case," he told the same news conference. That's all for the controversial islands. He went Japan just for those business deals.

You may say that's something between Russia and Japan. The Truth is Japan is the pocket slave of the US. If you still remember Trump claims credit for $50 billion investment by Japanese firm and 7 billion from a Taiwan firm. They were puppet nations that have to pay their defense share that Trump demands. Include that payment to Russia for the US sake.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast