Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump is a false flag

Donald Trump is a false flag

Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds.(1) (4/30/2016)

I say so because in this campaign there is a lot of comedy show done by S.S.G..

Those rallies, either for trump or against him, have the purpose to raise his popularity.

What is S.S.G.?

" The FBI Special Support Group , or SSG (They're nicknamed G's), supposedly does much of the routine work for the Bureau, leaving the FBI agents themselves free to pursue more important matters. ...

They usually work part-time, and earn about $5,000.00 - $10,000.00 per year or more. The FBI doesn't advertise the existence of the SSG, but it's no big secret either. The reality of the Special Support Group is much different than the "released" information. SSG teams regularly harass and even menace people on the FBI's Black List. ...

The FBI calls this harassment "dangling," and they do it on a regular basis to people who frequently have committed no offense other than to have drawn the ire of the Bureau. Many SSG's are of the lowest caliber of human life, especially those chosen for excessive harassment of innocent citizens. Far too often SSG teams consist of bullies, perverts, racists and ex-convicts and other dregs whose sole purpose is to drive people crazy and ruin their lives. If one of their victims snaps and tears one of them up, the bloodied G will press charges, perjure himself if confronted with his FBI affiliation, and the victim is locked up. Mission accomplished. That's one reason why the FBI is not very open about the SSG. This is just one of the many questionable and outright illegal activities that the FBI uses our tax dollars for. The very people sworn to uphold our Civil Rights are perhaps the most flagrant violators. If you attend a protest rally, or otherwise call attention to yourself, don't be surprised if you start seeing the same bizarre group of people showing up everywhere you go, bothering you and behaving like psychotic clowns."

Source: Angle Fire.com

Of course, Donald Trump himself is a S.S.G. - a high ranking one.

He is chosen because something big will happen. No big group (Democratic Party or Republican Party ) wants to take the responsibility. A clown would easily do that job.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting

I still think he's going to drop out of the race now that he's managed to $#@! up any chance for Liberty. Maybe he will claim he doesn't want to publish his tax return so he will drop out and support candidate "x"...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I still think he's going to drop out of the race now that he's managed to $#@! up any chance for Liberty. Maybe he will claim he doesn't want to publish his tax return so he will drop out and support candidate "x"...
    The only way I'm ever going to have some respect for him is if he drops out and says it was actually a joke, he's still a liberal democrat and the people following him are idiots. Probably not going to happen but I can dream, can't I ?
    "I am a bird"

Tons of typos for added credibility?

Here is a link to angelfire.com from 2002 where this info was lifted from. Not sure how Trump would fit in though.

https://web.archive.org/web/20020208...s/page447.html
    Last edited by timosman; 05-15-2016 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    The only way I'm ever going to have some respect for him is if he drops out and says it was actually a joke, he's still a liberal democrat and the people following him are idiots. Probably not going to happen but I can dream, can't I ?
    And if he did exactly this, his supporters would probably say that the FBI or CIA made him drop out and they would support him even more. But yea, I really wish he would come clean about his true agenda.

Trump's job

I revealed the Tramp campaign was a comedy on 4/30. Within days his rivals Cruze and Kasich dropped the election campaign. It would be a joke to go on with this comic show.

This country is ruled by the Feds. They rule the country by controlled intelligence and media. They select politicians through rigged election and justify the election result through the fake poll done by media.

In 2001, Clinton left the White House with a budget surplus. That was unusual. Most U.S.presidents added deficit to the huge national debt. Yet the Feds arranged George W. Bush to win the election. They need a candidate of their own to take care of the big events they planed to create - 911 attack, the Patriot Act and the Mid-east wars.

When the media beat the drum to push up Trump's popularity, it means the Feds having another plan to produce a second "Bush". That's why I said something big will happen - bigger than 911 attack and the Mid-east wars.

The big events may relate to China, I think. 911 attack was a derivation derived from the secret deal between the Feds and Chinese secret police.(see #884 to #899) Benefited from "hosting the Olympic summer game" and "membership of WTO", China has been developed into economic power No.2 of the world. Which is shaking the super-power throne of the US. That's the story of Bush time.

Now they want Donald Trump to take care of the situation of economic collapse in coming years. The main job is to cover up the murder case - to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story. That is the core interest of the Feds for which they have paid so much to China. see new secret deal at :"899. April plot (3/29/2016)".

Hmm, I thought he is/was a multi billionaire real estate magnate.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you have evidence for the SSG?

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    Do you have evidence for the SSG?
    Sorry, they work in darkness.

-----------------------------
    Birds of a feather flock together (5/19/2016)

In "901. Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds." I said Trump is a S.S.G., that this election campaign is full of S.S.G. rally comic show.

Two weeks ago, Trump revealed something.

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

By NOLAN D. MCCASKILL 05/03/16

Donald Trump on Tuesday alleged that Ted Cruz’s father was with John F. Kennedy’s assassin shortly before he murdered the president, parroting a National Enquirer story claiming that Rafael Cruz was pictured with Lee Harvey Oswald handing out pro-Fidel Castro pamphlets in New Orleans in 1963.

“I mean, what was he doing ?what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting??Trump continued. “It’s horrible.?
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-g...#ixzz48kF1EvkY

Picture:
    https://fuhrerious88blog.files.wordp...4/img_4139.jpg

1. It proves President Kennedy was assassinated by organized plot. Many S.S.G. activated to guarantee the success of the assassination - either to cover up or to be "reliable witness.

2. In last message, I talked about the case that father and son all work as informant for the government. Like father like son. So are Ted Cruze and his father. Anyone to win this comic show will be a S.S.G. after all.

Ted Cruze drops out the campaign just because he represents Republican Party. The GOP doesn't want their fame to be hurt by the ugly work done by the next President.

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    1. It proves President Kennedy was assassinated by organized plot. Many S.S.G. activated to guarantee the success of the assassination - either to cover up or to be "reliable witnesses.
    You sure handle your pronouns like Fire11.

No, it doesn't prove anything of the sort. Wish it did, but it doesn't. But the fact that the media didn't black it out certainly does prove that they're ready to let that cat out of the bag if it proves a useful distraction from the mess they've made of everything. We must be closer to pulling off Dr. Paul's revolution than we think we are.

A North Korean editorial on Tuesday said Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump can bring about North Korea’s “Yankee Go Home” slogan and ultimately help unify the Korean Peninsula.

The article published in state media outlet DPRK Today also referred to Trump’s proposal to hold direct talks with Kim Jong Un, praising the likely Republican nominee as a “wise politician” and “far-sighted presidential candidate.”

“In my personal opinion, there are many positive aspects to the Trump’s ‘inflammatory policies’,” wrote Han Yong Mook, who introduced himself as a Chinese North Korean scholar.

https://www.nknews.org/2016/05/north...-donald-trump/
    Vote from N. Korea.

Vote from N. Korea.
    For "the Dennis Rodman of American politics"

From beginning, Trump doesn't care about donation. He knows he is supported by the Feds. He can win the election with little money and voters. The election is controlled the Feds. They can turn black into white.

Furious GOP donors stew over Trump
    At an exclusive Park City retreat, some of the Republican Party's top financiers lashed out at their nominee.

By Alex Isenstadt
    06/11/16

PARK CITY, Utah — Donald Trump is trying to win over a skeptical Republican donor class, but they’ve closed their wallets — and they’re angry.

On Friday afternoon, at an exclusive Republican donor retreat here hosted by Mitt Romney, frustration boiled over. During an off-the-record question-and-answer session with House Speaker Paul Ryan, Meg Whitman, the billionaire Hewlett Packard chief executive officer, confronted the speaker over his endorsement of Trump. Whitman, a major GOP giver who ran for California governor in 2010, compared Trump to historical demagogues like Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini and wanted to know how the speaker could get behind him.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...d-trump-224218

912. In U.S. terror power overrules the money (7/11/2016)

U.S. is a money dominated country. The principle is broken in this campaign. It was found by a Trump supporter.

Is Money no longer king of the Presidential election? Look at this, Hillary has spent 60 million dollars in ad buys so far against Trump. Trump has spent ZERO!! Yet latest polls show a statistical TIE between them! This is the same thing that happened to Jeb Bush, against Trump! Money versus message. Looks like message is winning! What is your take?
    GO TRUMP!!

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...#ixzz4DGLlReIS

What message has Trump brought to us? Nothing constructive but a lot of abuse.

This "Money is king" rule will be broken in this president election. Because the Feds want to have their own candidate- Donald Trump to get that seat. So whatever happens - short of campaign money, it doesn't matter. You see what happens -Clinton has to buy ads with money, Trump gets it free. Because the media is controlled by the Feds.

This country is ruled by the Feds. They rule the country by controlled intelligence and media. They select politicians through rigged election and justify the election result through the fake poll done by media.

Couple Lose Their Jobs For Speaking Out Against Donald Trump

They launched a Kickstarter that had nothing to do with their work.
    07/14/2016

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0867123dff697

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    He is gonna flatten the Netherlands.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    He is gonna flatten the Netherlands.
    Oh noez. I'm skeered already.
    "I am a bird"

Everyone, I have some bad news. Donald Trump is a donut.

It's true. I know what it sounds like because I couldn't believe it at first either. This morning, I opened up a fresh variety box from my grocer. I found not one, not two, not three, but SIX identical Trump faces winking at me, surrounded by combovers of chocolate, glaze, and coconut. I slammed the box shut and haven't said anything until just now.

It's worse than anyone believed, to be honest. Trump is a donut, and he's beginning to multiply.

911. He would do whatever he wanted.(7/4/2016)

On 7/3, I saw a message in internet, "Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should not be ignored

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/06/trump-federal-lawsuit/"

I went to that source, was going to copy the news to share with other readers. I failed to do so. The page of "countercurrentnews.com" was frozen, my browser lost its copy function. It was the work of the surveillance team, I knew. I then tried to google other sources but in other web sites, I encountered the same problem. After nearly an hour struggle, I gave up. I copied the brief message in google search and posted it in internet.

This event indicates the Feds determine to have Trump- their representative to take the President seat. Help Donald Trump becomes a big mission in Feds group. Even when the surveillance group found I tried to share the negative information about Trump, they automatically harassed to block my action.

It proves my allegation that "Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds" in #901. It also proves the Feds used to censor the free speech of media which I described “A top official of the US Drug Enforcement Administration, DEA, as a signatory and guarantor binding as well on successors in office, assures that that Agency will use their best efforts and most merited personnel to prevent any publicity in the mass media news outlets, of any problem, of any problems to be publicly discussed,..." in #884.

Here is a more complete message for it.

Trump Accused of Raping 13-Year-Old Girl in Federal Lawsuit

Jun 21, 2016 -

The plaintiff, anonymously referred to as Jane Doe, alleges that Trump lured her and other young women to a series of parties thrown by billionaire Jeffrey Epstein with promises of riches and a lucrative modeling career. Epstein is now a registered sex offender who briefly went to jail for soliciting prostitution from girls as young as 14.

Doe says that Trump tied her to the bed, exposed himself to her, then raped her as she begged him to stop. The suit says that Trump reacted to these horrified protestations “by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.?

http://usuncut.com/news/trump-lawsuit-13-year-old-rape/

Trump said he would do whatever he wanted because he is a member of that lawless organization.They have the privilege.

919. Clinton found Hillary was targeted by the Feds(8/22/2016)

In #901 I concluded that Donald Trump is the candidate of the Feds(FBI and DEA) Finally Clinton realizes that her rival is supported by the Feds. (FBI)

Bill Clinton Accuses FBI Of Serving Up A ‘Load Of Bull’

POSTED BY: NEWS DESK AUGUST 13, 2016

Bill Clinton is accusing the FBI director of serving up “the biggest load of bull I’ve ever heard” — marking the first significant public comments from the husband of the Democratic nominee on the scandal that’s plagued his wife’s campaign for over a year.

http://www.washingtonstarnews.com/bi...-load-of-bull/

Sorry, they work in darkness.

-----------------------------
    Birds of a feather flock together (5/19/2016)

In "901. Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds." I said Trump is a S.S.G., that this election campaign is full of S.S.G. rally comic show.

Two weeks ago, Trump revealed something.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-g...#ixzz48kF1EvkY

Picture:
    https://fuhrerious88blog.files.wordp...4/img_4139.jpg

1. It proves President Kennedy was assassinated by organized plot. Many S.S.G. activated to guarantee the success of the assassination - either to cover up or to be "reliable witness.

2. In last message, I talked about the case that father and son all work as informant for the government. Like father like son. So are Ted Cruze and his father. Anyone to win this comic show will be a S.S.G. after all.

Ted Cruze drops out the campaign just because he represents Republican Party. The GOP doesn't want their fame to be hurt by the ugly work done by the next President.
    If Trump was "S.S.G." why would he say anything that would cause resurgent public interest in the idea that the JFK assassination was an establishment conspiracy?

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    If Trump was "S.S.G." why would he say anything that would cause resurgent public interest in the idea that the JFK assassination was an establishment conspiracy?
    Every idea Trump takes to the logical extreme and it loses popularity. That's exactly what he is designed for.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    There are different category of S.S.G. Some play the role of politicians such like his rival Ted Cruze. Trump may be in real estate business to collect money for the Feds. He also is a big mouth like a clown. That's why I said something big (and bad too) will take place, so they let a clown to do that job.
    He is chosen because something big will happen. No big group (Democratic Party or Republican Party ) wants to take the responsibility. A clown would easily do that job.
    920. Media and groups controlled by the Feds support Trump (8/26/2016)

Here is another news to prove Clinton has to buy TV ad while Trump doesn't need to. He enjoys a free service from media. You also can notice that in each web site there is a plenty of topic to push for the popularity of Trump. Because that's the cyber space team the Feds deploy there. Supporting Trump now becomes a mission for them.

AUG 2 2016, 3:31 PM ET
    Clinton, Allies Have Reserved $98 Million in Ads
    by CARRIE DANN

Hillary Clinton and her allies are poised for a TV ad blitz of nearly $100 millin dollars, compared to less than $1 million currently reserved on the airwaves by backers of Donald Trump.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...-blitz-n621741
    Last edited by katsung47; 09-13-2016 at 05:15 PM.

924. The Feds(FBI and DEA) controlled media manipulate this election campaign
    (9/29/2016)

In #912 and #920, I talked of how the Feds(FBI and DEA) control the media to help their candidate Trump. The academic study found this too.

Harvard Study Confirms The Media Tore Down Clinton, Built Up Trump And
    Sanders

by Carter Maness June 16, 2016

It’s no secret that, from the moment she announced her candidacy back in April
    2015, Hillary Clinton has been bludgeoned by negative media coverage. The email
    server; the Wall Street speaking fees; the attacks from both Trump and Sanders. I’ve debated with people who legitimately fear she will be imprisoned before the
    election. Some, despite the venomous dismissal of my rolling eyes, have called
    her a murderer. Others: an old woman, a plutocrat, a crook, abused by her husband, no backbone to speak of. But if you’ve suspected that there’s a reason people are saying these things—perhaps parroting disproportionately negative stories they’ve consumed in the media over the past year-and-a-half—it turns out you’re right.

A new report released this week by Harvard Kennedy School’s Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics, and Public Policy found Clinton has received far more negative coverage than any other candidate in the race thus far. The study was based on an analysis of news statements from CBS, Fox, the Los Angeles Times, NBC, the New York Times, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post.

https://www.good.is/articles/hillary...negative-press

The same phenomenon appears in public media too. The internet sites are full of
    negative posts and pictures of Hillary Clinton. It is accordant to my conclusion
    that the Feds(FBI and DEA) activated a propaganda movement in internet with their resource - S.S.G.. We should know, the Feds have developed informants everywhere in society. They turn US into a covert totalitarian country.

926. The Feds behind Trump (10/14/2016)

Though Donald Trump becomes notorious amid the revelation of his scandals, that won't prevent him to get the president seat. Because he is the candidate of the Feds(FBI and DEA).

We can see it from those aspects.

1. Large scale operation of informants group.

Trump's supporters appears everywhere to rally for him. Especially in internet sites. They attack Clinton with deformed pictures, disinformation.... all accordant to the behaves of S.S.G.(Special Support Group). No one except the Feds controls such kind of group - informants, shills. I talked about this in #901.

2. The media and poll organization Manipulation.

Media and poll are important tools for the election. I found they were controlled by the Feds. (see #884, the Feds guaranteed Chinese secret police they could censor the news) In this campaign, most news about Clinton were negative. Though Clinton spent a lot of money on media for ad, for most time the poll rate tied or conflict each other. A Trump supporter had found this phenomenon too and asked:"Is Money no longer king of the Presidential election?"
    A Harvard study proves this. (see#912,920, 924)

3. Email is a tool used by the Feds to blackmail and extort. They had forced the CIA Director Patraeus to resign by his private email. (see 747-751.
    http://katsung.forumotion.com/t10-fo...d-by-his-email
    So be this time.

4. Julian Assange and Wikileaks are the false flag used by the Feds. Wikileaks was originally used for Internet censorship and seizure.

WIKI-FALSE FLAG: FED GRAND JURY IS NOW USING WIKILEAKS TO SHUT DOWN THE FREE INTERNET

By Patrick Henningsen -21st Century Wire
    August 25, 2011

Whether or not you believe that Wikileaks and Julian Assange are functionaries of Washington’s sophisticated intelligence web, what is clearly undeniable is that the existence of the document dumping site is being used by the State to end internet privacy, and place restrictions on free speech, the availability of public domain information, and to legally prosecute users of certain websites.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2011/08/2...free-internet/

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange: ‘We have more material related to the Hillary Clinton campaign’. That's an open intimidation.

The trace of the mastermind behind the curtain is evident.

926. The Feds behind Trump (10/14/2016)

Though Donald Trump becomes notorious amid the revelation of his scandals, that won't prevent him to get the president seat. Because he is the candidate of the Feds(FBI and DEA).

We can see it from those aspects.

1. Large scale operation of informants group.

Trump's supporters appears everywhere to rally for him. Especially in internet sites. They attack Clinton with deformed pictures, disinformation.... all accordant to the behaves of S.S.G.(Special Support Group). No one except the Feds controls such kind of group - informants, shills. I talked about this in #901.

2. The media and poll organization Manipulation.

Media and poll are important tools for the election. I found they were controlled by the Feds. (see #884, the Feds guaranteed Chinese secret police they could censor the news) In this campaign, most news about Clinton were negative. Though Clinton spent a lot of money on media for ad, for most time the poll rate tied or conflict each other. A Trump supporter had found this phenomenon too and asked:"Is Money no longer king of the Presidential election?"
    A Harvard study proves this. (see#912,920, 924)

3. Email is a tool used by the Feds to blackmail and extort. They had forced the CIA Director Patraeus to resign by his private email. (see 747-751.
    http://katsung.forumotion.com/t10-fo...d-by-his-email
    So be this time.

4. Julian Assange and Wikileaks are the false flag used by the Feds. Wikileaks was originally used for Internet censorship and seizure.

WIKI-FALSE FLAG: FED GRAND JURY IS NOW USING WIKILEAKS TO SHUT DOWN THE FREE INTERNET

By Patrick Henningsen -21st Century Wire
    August 25, 2011

Whether or not you believe that Wikileaks and Julian Assange are functionaries of Washington’s sophisticated intelligence web, what is clearly undeniable is that the existence of the document dumping site is being used by the State to end internet privacy, and place restrictions on free speech, the availability of public domain information, and to legally prosecute users of certain websites.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2011/08/2...free-internet/

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange: ‘We have more material related to the Hillary Clinton campaign’. That's an open intimidation.

The trace of the mastermind behind the curtain is evident.

too many hillary supporters in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    too many hillary supporters in this thread.
    Agreed, ANY Billary supporters is too many (and Trump too!)
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast