Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump "Taps" Giuliani For Homeland Security Chief

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mayor of 9/11. I am sure he has no problem with killing civilians, waterboarding, and a hell of a lot worse.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I don't know too much about this Giuliani guy does anyone know if he is a Ron Paul Republican? I thought that Trump was going to nominate liberty people and thats why the neocons were afraid of him?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I don't know too much about this Giuliani guy does anyone know if he is a Ron Paul Republican? I thought that Trump was going to nominate liberty people and thats why the neocons were afraid of him?
    Allow me to answer that for you:

What we don't see is that freedom is not a concept in which people can do anything they want, be anything they can be. Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what you do. - Rudolph W. Giuliani

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/03/20/ny...-on-crime.html
    Yeah, sounds like a Ron Paul type of guy to me...
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-13-2016 at 05:30 PM.

LMAO

How are Trump supporters going to dig themselves out of this hole?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Allow me to answer that for you:

Yeah, sounds like a Ron Paul type of guy to me...

That's OK, Trump will regain his Liberty cred with his Bolton appointment
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    LMAO

They will not. Traitors to the liberty movement will simply double-down.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    They will not. Traitors to the liberty movement will simply double-down.
    They don't give two $#@!s about liberty, never have. But they won't slither away in disgrace as they should, like you say they will just double down. It's disgusting.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LMAO

They don't. They just accuse people posting the articles of working for other campaigns.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

LMAO

I am guessing the hole digging is just starting .

This why Trump wont be winning in the general.

"Anti-Establishment", they said. "Outsider", they said.

LOLOLOLOL.

Just to break up the little food fight: Rudy Giuliani was mayor of New York City when 9/11 happened. That's why we have a Department of Homeland Security. New York City is where DT lives.

Giuliani is the one who hand picked Bloomberg as his successor. Bloomberg (the first of the micromanagers) was mayor when Sandy hit. Staten Island has never been the same.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

LMAO

Why do you embrace globalism?

</sarcasm>

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Just to break up the little food fight: Rudy Giuliani was mayor of New York City when 9/11 happened. That's why we have a Department of Homeland Security. New York City is where DT lives.

Giuliani is the one who hand picked Bloomberg as his successor. Bloomberg (the first of the micromanagers) was mayor when Sandy hit. Staten Island has never been the same.
    And..........?
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post

We know the history. What is your point?

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    That's worth quoting just so that it seen again.

I want to laugh but I can't. This is getting dystopian.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Are you kidding?

Boobus loves him some "AmeriKa's Mayor".

They'll eat this $#@! up.

I will tell you what won't be winning in the general election:

Freedom.

Liberty.

Privacy.

The Bill of Rights.

Just to name a few...

Not surprising at all.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And..........?
    You're either with US or you're with the terrorists.
    "The Patriarch"

Honestly, and everyone here knows my views on Trump, there really is no confirmation here that I can find. I don't doubt it for a second. Teh Ghoul is close with teh Donald. He's been "advising" him, teh Ghouls own words, for awhile now.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...endorses-trump

This information is coming from a anonymous Republican insider who's name is ?

Does anyone have a tube on Trump actually saying he would appoint Giuliani for Homeland Security Chief ?

Not for nothing but there are many so-called news reports going out with maliciousness against Trump so I am curious.

This is what he said on Fox News:

“I’m thinking about setting up a commission, perhaps headed by Rudy Giuliani, to take a very serious look at this problem,” he said. “It’s a real problem, not only here but throughout the world.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-rudy-giuliani
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Are you kidding?

Boobus loves him some "AmeriKa's Mayor".

They'll eat this $#@! up.

I will tell you what won't be winning in the general election:

Freedom.

Liberty.

Privacy.

The Bill of Rights.

Just to name a few...
    We shall see.

And when Hillary uses that drag queen as attack on Trump and among other things, just wait. But your right.

Trump is the GW Bush of 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Not for nothing but there are many so-called news reports going out with maliciousness against Trump so I am curious.
    Alex Jones supports Trump and InfoWars is reporting it.

GOP Insider Says President Trump Would Name Rudy Giuliani as Homeland Security Secretary

Kurt Nimmo | Infowars.com - May 12, 2016

http://www.infowars.com/gop-insider-...ity-secretary/

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Actually , there are lots of reasons for that . Looking at the electoral map it is difficult , we may even be approaching a time when no GOP Presidential candidate can ever win again . The american communist party is in full control of the heavily populated areas.
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-13-2016 at 07:31 PM.

CORRECTION:

Trump "Motorboats" Rudy Giuliani, his potential Homeland Security Chief

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Actually , there are lots of reasons for that . Looking at the electoral map it is difficult , we may even be approaching a time when no GOP Presidential candidate can ever win again .
    There's always 2020 and Russia's now officaly own Hillary's emails which they can simply use as barging chip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast