Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama commands no more sex segregated bathrooms in your local school

Obama commands no more sex segregated bathrooms in your local school

See Obama Administration to Issue Decree on Transgender Access to School Restrooms

”WASHINGTON — In the middle of a legal fight with North Carolina over transgender rights, the Obama administration is planning to issue a sweeping decree telling every public school district in the country to allow transgender students to use the bathrooms that match their gender identity.”

The constitutional arguments about sex-segregated bathrooms were exhaustively debated during the proposed Equal Rights Amendment and concluded that even with the ERA sex-segregated bathrooms were protected!

See: SHE THE PEOPLE: THE NINETEENTH AMENDMENT, SEX EQUALITY, FEDERALISM, AND THE FAMILY

"But during the 1970s, the decade sex discrimination doctrine was born, the law of equal protection had begun to contract around segregation as the archetypal scene of racial harm, group classification as its technology, and blindness as its remedy. A particular -- and highly stylized -- memory of race discrimination thus supplied the legal template for constitutional debates about sex discrimination.

During the 1970s, constitutional debates over sex discrimination continually referred back to this historically particular conception of race discrimination. In debates over the ERA, a litmus test for commitment to the sex equality principle was willingness to treat sex like race, which in turn translated into the question, reiterated in debate after debate: but would you eliminate sex-segregated bathrooms?[26]"

Footnote 26 is as follows:

” JANE J. MANSBRIDGE, WHY WE LOST THE ERA 114 (1986) ("Unisex toilets became one of the four major themes that activists speaking to reporters and writing in the newspapers stressed as central to their opposition."). Proponents of the ERA denied that the amendment would necessarily lead to unisex bathrooms, and argued that privacy doctrine would protect bathrooms from sex desegregation. Barbara Brown, Thomas I. Emerson, Gail Falk & Ann E. Freedman, The Equal Rights Amendment: A Constitutional Basis for Equal Rights for Women, 80 YALE L. J. 871, 901 (1971) (arguing that "the right of privacy would permit the separation of the sexes in public rest rooms, segregation by sex in sleeping quarters of prisons or similar public institutions, and appropriate segregation of living conditions in the armed forces"); Ruth Bader Ginsburg, The Fear of the Equal Rights Amendment, WASH. POST, Apr. 7, 1975, at A21 ("Separate places to disrobe, sleep, perform personal bodily functions are permitted, in some situations required, by regard for individual privacy.").

So where does Obama get the authority to forbid sex segregated bathrooms in your local school?

Is it not time for patriotic America citizens to rise up in rebellion against a federal government which is acting in rebellion to our written Constitution and its legislative intent?

JWK

Loretta Lynch, our United States Attorney General, does not have authority to alter what the people have agreed to in their written Constitution. To assume she has such power is to assume” the servant is above his master; that the representatives of the people are superior to the people themselves.”___ quoting Hamilton in Federalist No 78.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unthinkable even a few years ago. What's going to be the new thing a few years from now?
    Stop believing stupid things

Let's see the "law-n-order" crowd spin this.......

What constitutes law depends on who's writing or interpreting them..

What constitutes order depends on who has the biggest stick...

This is the business of the states, butt the $#@! out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    This is the business of the states, butt the $#@! out.
    My son is a $#@!ing boy and he will remain so regardless of what any state or federal official says.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Unthinkable even a few years ago. What's going to be the new thing a few years from now?
    Pretty difficult to tell . More of the same my guess. Obummer has a penis and likes other penis.Clinton has a vag and likes other vag .

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    My son is a $#@!ing boy and he will remain so regardless of what any state or federal official says.
    Let's not be so hasty now, there are apparently dozens of different genders to choose from your boy is welcome to pick more than one for himself.
    We Must Dissent.

Nothing like distracting the electorate from all the other crimes the government is committing by threatening the health and sense of security of the schoolchildren during this election season.

Lame ducks are useful that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's not be so hasty now, there are apparently dozens of different genders to choose from your boy is welcome to pick more than one for himself.
    No, actually he's not.

Unlike many parents I make simple distinctions about obvious things such as gender.

He's not permitted to sass me or wear saggy britches either.

No, actually he's not.

Unlike many parents I make simple distinctions about obvious things such as gender.

He's not permitted to sass me or wear saggy britches either.
    Bless you.

+rep
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Nothing like distracting the electorate from all the other crimes the government is committing by threatening the health and sense of security of the schoolchildren during this election season.

Lame ducks are useful that way.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Bless you.

+rep
    I showed son that article before school this morning and jokingly told him he could choose which bathroom he used at school and he rubbed his hands together and leered like a professional lecher and said "Eh-eh-eh" while smiling like the Cheshire cat.....(He's 11)

Sex segregated bathrooms ... the law

Raleigh City Code Sec. 13-2015. – TOILET FACILITIES; USE BY SEX FOR WHICH NOT INTENDED.

"On public or on private property used by the public or patrons of a business establishment where separate toilet facilities are provided for the use of different sexes and such facilities are conspicuously labeled to give notice of the sex for which the facility is set apart, it shall be unlawful for a member of one sex to enter or use a facility provided for members of the opposite sex. Provided this section shall not be construed to prevent the inspection of toilet facilities by the owner or person in charge thereof or the designated agent of either, nor to prevent the performance of janitorial services therein by the person or persons designated to perform such services when members of the opposite sex are not present."

JWK

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    Raleigh City Code Sec. 13-2015. – TOILET FACILITIES; USE BY SEX FOR WHICH NOT INTENDED.

"On public or on private property used by the public or patrons of a business establishment where separate toilet facilities are provided for the use of different sexes and such facilities are conspicuously labeled to give notice of the sex for which the facility is set apart, it shall be unlawful for a member of one sex to enter or use a facility provided for members of the opposite sex. Provided this section shall not be construed to prevent the inspection of toilet facilities by the owner or person in charge thereof or the designated agent of either, nor to prevent the performance of janitorial services therein by the person or persons designated to perform such services when members of the opposite sex are not present."

JWK
    Time to put the Ninth and Tenth Amendments to the test--or rather, time to put the Supreme Court to the test and see if it is still willing to uphold the Bill of Rights.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I think it is wrong to encourage children to not accept their gender. I am so glad my grand children go to private school. I have worked and traveled with many transgender people while I feel tons of compassion for them I think they are wrong to not seek the type of help that will help them accept themselves as they are. No amount of surgery or hormone therapy will change the facts of the natural gender.

I think many of the children who are being called transgender are living with parents who wanted a child of the opposite sex.

I also want to point out something that I have not seen any discussion on is that for someone who might kidnap a child to change their gender might help them to hide their deeds.

I find it fascinating that someone who isn't old enough to be trusted to drink, smoke, drive or vote is not only trusted, but encouraged to submit to such life-changing decisions.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I showed son that article before school this morning and jokingly told him he could choose which bathroom he used at school and he rubbed his hands together and leered like a professional lecher and said "Eh-eh-eh" while smiling like the Cheshire cat.....(He's 11)
    Good, sounds like an actual 11 year old boy, ha ha. We're in short supply of those today.
    We Must Dissent.

How about the bathrooms in the schools that his daughters attend?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

...let's see...the constitution has clearly been grievously violated with respect to money, war-making, the horrendous drug war, etc. ad nauseam...

...not much of a peep from any stinking republicrat as to these ^^^ violations...

...but throw a little bathroom-peepee boob-bait at the gd fool republicrats and we get a hurricane of bleeping peeping!..

...stinking. republicrats.

I used the Ladies bathroom at a restaurant last weekend. Men's room was occupied, and probably wasn't opening any time soon. Sometimes which room you use has nothing to do with gender identity. When you gotta go, you gotta go. Ironically, no one cares about those situations. But if it was an obvious guy wearing a dress, than all hell breaks loose.

Carry on. King Obama has decreed that this is the perfect red herring for everyone to chase.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The American voters all love a king. Its why they typically only vote during presidential elections. The concept of a republic is simply too much for the average american brain to bear.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Then I suggest you not even use the term.
    If you want to boil it down to anatomy, mankind had a perfectly good word for this. SEX.

Your sex is male. Other people have female sex. A tiny sliver of a fraction of people have both physical characteristics. We can have an intelligent debate about those people as long as we recognize them as an incredibly rare exception to the rule.

"Gender" is used, purposely, to confuse the issue. To make what is supposed to be a simple biological claasification into a big muddy mess.

I appreciate not wanting to get dragged into it. I don't either. But the most important thing we can do to avoid getting muddy is to avoid using that word. It does not mean what you used it to mean, and that fact is 100% intentional.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Time to put the Ninth and Tenth Amendments to the test--or rather, time to put the Supreme Court to the test and see if it is still willing to uphold the Bill of Rights.
    This attempt by the Obama Administration to blackmail the States violates the RICO Act!

JWK

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Animals and children.

You already have tumblr-tards demanding that they be recognized when they "identify" as cats or squirrels or wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    The American voters all love a king. Its why they typically only vote during presidential elections. The concept of a republic is simply too much for the average american brain to bear.

No vote.

No debate.

No representation.

Just a Kingly Decree.

Ruled by a tyrant king, just like the anti federalists said it would turn into.

Let's see the "law-n-order" crowd spin this.......

What constitutes law depends on who's writing or interpreting them..

What constitutes order depends on who has the biggest stick...

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    This attempt by the Obama Administration to blackmail the States violates the RICO Act!

JWK

This is just as great a violation of constitutional "principles" as anything you mentioned.

That's assuming you think that the CONstitution actually prohibited any of these things.

It clearly does not, since, well, here we are.

And the government appointed clowns in gowns will be sure to tell you it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    ...let's see...the constitution has clearly been grievously violated with respect to money, war-making, the horrendous drug war, etc. ad nauseam...

...not much of a peep from any stinking republicrat as to these ^^^ violations...

...but throw a little bathroom-peepee boob-bait at the gd fool republicrats and we get a hurricane of bleeping peeping!..

...stinking. republicrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I used the Ladies bathroom at a restaurant last weekend. Men's room was occupied, and probably wasn't opening any time soon. Sometimes which room you use has nothing to do with gender identity. When you gotta go, you gotta go. Ironically, no one cares about those situations. But if it was an obvious guy wearing a dress, than all hell breaks loose.

Carry on. King Obama has decreed that this is the perfect red herring for everyone to chase.
    Yep, I've been in that very situation before also. The ladies seemed to understand and accept.
    Aren't the same bathrooms in homes used by both genders?

It's really just the latest divide and conquer bogus distraction, for pathetic power and control.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Yep, I've been in that very situation before also. The ladies seemed to understand and accept.
    Aren't the same bathrooms in homes used by both genders?

It's really just the latest divide and conquer bogus distraction, for pathetic power and control.
    More for pushing a social narrative I think, they've already taken power and control....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast