Thread: Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls -BreitBarf

Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls -BreitBarf

"The PAC this week launched an initiative called “Barrier Breakers 2016,” which is composed of a “task force” that will debate ‘Bernie Bros,’ presumably supporters of the Senator Sanders’s campaign, as referred to by their official press release."
    http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/0...online-trolls/

At least they aren't going after Rand Paul supporters! Can you imagine having to deal with Hillary supporters on here too?!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hillary Bots don't really help her. When reading the comments on Politico, the responses are canned and highlight how scripted Hillary is.

No matter how much you throw money, people don't like her. Trump is funny. People like funny guys, even if they disagree with them.

Graham just said Trump has a good sense of humour. You know Graham? The guy who said Trump was poison.

Where do I sign on ? I could use some cash.
    "I am a bird"

it is interesting to note that Internet comments start to have political influence.

an active minority can make a lot of noise. Ron Paul started it.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Where do I sign on ? I could use some cash.
    This was my first thought, I wanna cash in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    We certainly don't see you doing the same against Hilary.
    That would be because there are no Hillary supporters here that need to be set straight. (mod edit)

Does anyone have a lead on where these so called trolls will operate? Like what particular web communities? We can counter that $#@!ery, you know. It'd only take about a dozen of us to shut that conversation down in a hot minute.

If anyone gets a lead and wants to intervene, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Does anyone have a lead on where these so called trolls will operate? Like what particular web communities? We can counter that $#@!ery, you know. It'd only take about a dozen of us to shut that conversation down in a hot minute.

If anyone gets a lead and wants to intervene, let me know.
    Pretty much all of them? Though it's naive to think it's only Hillary's people buying troll/shill armies. The net is pretty much dominated by this crap by now. The worst part is that most of them aren't even American. They hire foreign contractors (eg, India) since they have no vested interest in the outcome nor much understanding of American culture or history, follow directions exactly and cheaply, are very unlikely to spill the beans in any appreciable way. If it's not an NSA/GCHQ shill, its a harbara, if not hasbara then paid DNC staff, if not political then some corporate special interest like Monsanto. It's becoming near impossible to separate the signal from the noise.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    See Ron Paul has had a competitive advantage over all these establishment candidates all these years, he doesn't even need to pay us to shill for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    See Ron Paul has had a competitive advantage over all these establishment candidates all these years, he doesn't even need to pay us to shill for him.
    Have you seen his youtube channel? That's payment enough for me. The news cycle is ridiculous this weekend, I can't wait to hear Ron's take on it. Plus all his years fighting for my rights..

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Have you seen his youtube channel? That's payment enough for me. The news cycle is ridiculous this weekend, I can't wait to hear Ron's take on it. Plus all his years fighting for my rights..
    Of course I've seen it, that's where I take my marching orders from. As for the news cycle, I've been out of the loop for weeks. All this Trump and Hillary business depressed me so I just dropped out of paying attention. I'm back in the saddle now though, partly thanks to rewatching some Ron this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Do we have to talk about Trump on every damn thread
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    Do we have to talk about Trump on every damn thread
    No it is NOT because a Trump PAC has already been spending millions hiring Online Trolls! How can you say such a thing! Of course there are half a dozen people who stubbornly come here every day and try to turn every thread into a Trump thread despite getting roasted arnd the edges because of spontaneous adulation! It is NOT an organized effort! How DARE you say such a thing! That Clinton wouod do such a thing is totally believable, but to say Trump could already be doing the same is ridiculous and unthinkable!

Hillary lover! Hillary lover!!!1!!1!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Everyone go read the Community Guidelines:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1989

What happened here isn't it (20+ posts deleted)
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.