Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump Campaign Nominates Prominent White Supremacist To Be Convention Delegate

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If it were Ben Carson saying all these things I would be so much happier. It has everything to do with the fact that he is white. If he becomes president he is automatically the most powerful and therefore most reknowned white person in the world. Then he acts like a turd and acts racist, and does all of these things. He makes us all look like we are turds.
    My skin is lily white and I'll not be associated with Trump or his behavior..

Why would you feel like you would be?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some of you need to make the distinction between white nationalist, separatist and supremacist. There is nothing wrong with a white person preferring to live with other white people. If they want to go out and live alone in Idaho or whatever that's fine. It's also not the end of the world if a white person thinks white people are better, they are entitled to that opinion. The only time it becomes a problem is when white people use government to enforce their beliefs, like apartheid or slavery. It's also wrong when liberals use government to enforce multiculturalism, like what is happening in Europe now.

Trump isn't a racist, he just plays one on TV an the mouthbreathing fools in GOP ate it up.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Because the media perpetuates stereotypes and people are addicted to media. Everywhere you go, you have to break through the racial tension. Atleast in my personal experience in a post Obama America black people don't automatically think you are racist just because you are white.

Some of the older ones still do though. I mean it hasn't gotten completely better, you still gotta watch what you say until people get to know you in most cases. I'm definitely more likely to tell someone my username without thinking they will get offended, versus 8 years ago. I have always had the same user name.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Trump isn't a racist, he just plays one on TV an the mouthbreathing fools in GOP ate it up.
    Perception is reality in politics, you should know that by now. It's not the policy that is racist, but the culture that he is demagoguing.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Go out of the US and you will definitely be associated with Trump in whatever country you are in.
    There is no spoon.

Reminds me of when Trump re-tweeted a "white genocide" twitter account.
    Stop believing stupid things

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Some of you need to make the distinction between white nationalist, separatist and supremacist. There is nothing wrong with a white person preferring to live with other white people. If they want to go out and live alone in Idaho or whatever that's fine. It's also not the end of the world if a white person thinks white people are better, they are entitled to that opinion. ... It's also wrong when liberals use government to enforce multiculturalism, like what is happening in Europe now.

* See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Go out of the US and you will definitely be associated with Trump in whatever country you are in.
    Not by anybody whose opinion I give a $#@! about I won't..

If people who reside in foreign lands are that stupid maybe I need to jump on the "keep 'em out" bandwagon....

Not by anybody whose opinion I give a $#@! about I won't..

If people who reside in foreign lands are that stupid maybe I need to jump on the "keep 'em out" bandwagon....
    It's not stupidity.

People who reside in foreign countries pretty much see the US in its political/military/industrial complex role around the world. It is assumed that Americans know and understand what their country is doing abroad, when actually most Americans don't- too busy working for The Machine.
    There is no spoon.

It's not stupidity.

People who reside in foreign countries pretty much see the US in its political/military/industrial complex role around the world. It is assumed that Americans know and understand what their country is doing abroad, when actually most Americans don't- too busy working for The Machine.
    I would assume that folks in other lands are similar to myself in that they're fed up with their own government yet feel impotent to address the issues they have.

Given that, I would assume that they would view me as I do them, as individuals who detest politicians, not an extension of one...

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It has everything to do with the fact that he is white.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Does this mean that you don't refute the information in the post; just the group who sent it out?

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Last edited by LibertyEagle; 05-12-2016 at 09:17 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Seriously, why do you care about a person skin color?
    Last edited by Wilf; 05-12-2016 at 09:22 AM.

It's not stupidity.

I have a lot of foreign friends and this seems to be the case.

I don't think that is the case with him. For instance, I know a black man who can't stand the Obamas and I think part of it has to do with their influence in the black community. does that make him racist?

you're racist.gif
    You are either calling me a racist or you are implying that I said that Trump was. You are the one that said that we should be shooting people at the border, and attacked Rand calling his immigration policy defacto open borders. When we have Hillary Clinton as a president, look in the mirror and be proud, because you helped her number one surrogate.

Wow, a whole one person out of 160-something delegation? That's newsworthy, for sure.

Gotta love the divide and conquer tactics. Works every time.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

White supremacists need and deserve employment too. <shrug>

Just to help those who are struggling, if you think that you are a different race then the other 7 billion cockroaches on the planet then you might be a racist.

The white race is dying out in America and Europe because we are afraid to be called “racist.” This is our mindset: It’s okay that our government destroys our children’s future, but don’t call me racist. I am afraid to be called racist. It’s okay to give away our country through immigration, but don’t call me racist. It’s okay that few schools anymorehave beautiful white children as the majority, but don’t call me racist. Gradual genocide against the white race is okay, but don’t call me racist. I am afraid to be called racist. Donald Trump is not a racist, but Donald Trump is not afraid.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The white race is dying out in America and Europe because we are afraid to be called “racist.” This is our mindset: It’s okay that our government destroys our children’s future, but don’t call me racist. I am afraid to be called racist. It’s okay to give away our country through immigration, but don’t call me racist. It’s okay that few schools anymorehave beautiful white children as the majority, but don’t call me racist. Gradual genocide against the white race is okay, but don’t call me racist. I am afraid to be called racist. Donald Trump is not a racist, but Donald Trump is not afraid.
    That is a pretty accurate statement. As well as this tidbit.

we live in a society where white people hate white people who like white people
    One big joke for Seth but so true.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

It is not surprising coming from you

Quote Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
    It is not surprising coming from you
    How is any of it not accurate? You would have to be living in a vacuum not to recognize that.

How is any of it not accurate? You would have to be living in a vacuum not to recognize that.
    I don't limit my views of society on anything more then 10,000 year time line. You see, it probably made sense genetically at one point to not like people from other regions of the world because of disease, and war. That bush made a noise, well your ancestor survived because it was paranoid and threw a spear at it.

Maybe talking to Sydney and Beatrice Webb will make you feel comfortable in your state-enforced ethno-nationalist safe space.

How was any of that accurate?

Stormfront is a better fit for you, I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    Stormfront is a better fit for you, I'd say.
    Oh noes he brought out the Stormfront card. Is this the part I am supposed to apologize for fear of being called a racist for agreeing with statistical facts?

Go to any college campus and interview some white kids about how they feel about being white or better from the comfort of your living room by turning on the MTV white guilt show (whatever it is called).

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
    Maybe talking to Sydney and Beatrice Webb will make you feel comfortable in your state-enforced ethno-nationalist safe space.
    You mean the anti-white ethno state that you support and cheer lead here?

Oh noes he brought out the Stormfront card. Is this the part I am supposed to apologize for fear of being called a racist for agreeing with statistical facts?

Go to any college campus and interview some white kids about how they feel about being white or better from the comfort of your living room by turning on the MTV white guilt show (whatever it is called).
    You don't have to feel bad, but at least you have a safe space there if you ever get offended or upset when people call you out on your $#@!. I have some empathy for people with implicit (sometimes even explicit) biases because many times it's just a result of what they were exposed to growing up or what they see in the media, but it stops when people refuse to change or use their biases to affect the lives of others through the power of the State. Despite that, I have even more empathy for people on the receiving end of racism.
    Last edited by Antischism; 05-12-2016 at 02:40 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast