Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vincente Fox doubles down on Trump criticism, calls him 'hated gringo'

Vincente Fox doubles down on Trump criticism, calls him 'hated gringo'

Former Mexican President Vincente Fox doubled down on his criticism of presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in a recent interview, comparing him to Latin American dictators and calling him a "hated gringo" while also giving him the middle finger...

He is the ugly American," he told Mathis. “He is the hated gringo because he’s attacking all of us. He’s offending all of us.”

The former president also reiterated his criticism of Trump's proposed border wall, while comparing him to Latin American dictators Hugo Chavez and Juan Peron.

"I'm not going to pay for that f***king wall," he said.

Fox also warned if Trump starts a trade war, that Mexico could retaliate by stopping or limiting money transfers and remittance for U.S. corporations and American tourists in the country. He added that some of Trump's proposals could add not just a trade war, but a full war...
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ed-gringo.html

So....just in case folks might have thought the recent apology was sincere. Probably not so much.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump didn't buy it either. A good move by Trump.

He also made the London muslim mayor look like complainer.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    Trump didn't buy it either. A good move by Trump.

He also made the London muslim mayor look like complainer.
    Guess one's opinion on that subject lay in just how much credit they give to whom. When Trump says that the mayor could be an exception to a Trump ban on U.S. visitors by religion, how does one reconcile that with their perception of Trump not indulging others merely because of their connections?

I suppose it is the same way one justifies Trump already showing how he rewards loyalty over quality, as long as one has no problem humiliating themselves for scraps from his table.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ed-gringo.html

So....just in case folks might have thought the recent apology was sincere. Probably not so much.
    … because everyone holds breath waiting for the verdict from Vincente Fox, that beacon of integrity.

Well, maybe not everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossobass View Post
    … because everyone holds breath waiting for the verdict from Vincente Fox, that beacon of integrity.

Well, maybe not everyone.
    Oh, I certainly hold up as a beacon of integrity anyone that goes on Twitter wars. Nothing screams leadership quite like a Twitter war does.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

“He is the hated gringo because he’s attacking all of us. He’s offending all of us.”
    Attacking? Words dude, I haven't seen any action........

As for "us" being offended.........

What a $#@!ing whiner, and I'm not a Trump fan.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Attacking? Words dude, I haven't seen any action........

As for "us" being offended.........

What a $#@!ing whiner, and I'm not a Trump fan.
    I think Trump implying that he's going to "make Mexico pay for the wall" is reason enough for them to react in that manner. If Canada said America needed to pay for a wall along the border, Americans would be right to tell them to $#@! off, too.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    I think Trump implying that he's going to "make Mexico pay for the wall" is reason enough for them to react in that manner. If Canada said America needed to pay for a wall along the border, Americans would be right to tell them to $#@! off, too.
    Anybody who thinks some silly wall BS is any more than hyperbole is a complete idiot...

Just the same as anybody who lets aspiring or retired politicians speak for them.... "Us" he said...

Who benefits by publicizing the comments of Mexico's Ex-Prez?

Then again the Clinton's and Bush's are paraded regularly like people actually care what they have to say..........

Anybody who thinks some silly wall BS is any more than hyperbole is a complete idiot...

Just the same as anybody who lets aspiring or retired politicians speak for them.... "Us" he said...

Then again the Clinton's and Bush's are paraded regularly like people actually care what they have to say..........
    I'm curious as to how the wall argument is playing south of the border, because all we get is the propaganda from the north side. Found this tidbit:
    By PETER ORSI, Associated Press

MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexicans backed former President Vicente Fox in his verbal spat with Donald Trump on Friday, after Fox called the Republican front-runner "crazy" and a "false prophet" and Trump replied that he ought to be "ashamed of himself" for using a profanity.

In the streets of the capital, newspapers and social media, locals sided with the usually unpopular ex-leader over Trump, who is probably viewed even more negatively by Mexicans for campaign rhetoric denigrating immigrants as "rapists" who bring crime and drugs to the United States.

Folks also largely shrugged off Fox's use of an F-bomb in an interview with Univision's Jorge Ramos to emphasize that he has no intention of paying for Trump's border-wall plans.

"The vulgarity came from Vicente Fox's soul. Never better said. Never better targeted," columnist Francisco Garfias wrote for Excelsior.

"The sad thing, paraphrasing the late Umberto Eco, is that there are 'legions of idiots' who believe" Trump's assertions that he can force Mexico to pay for the wall, Garfias continued. "I'm not exaggerating when I say Trump is an embarrassment to his country."
    http://www.usnews.com/news/world/art...pat-with-trump

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

I'm curious as to how the wall argument is playing south of the border, because all we get is the propaganda from the north side. Found this tidbit:
    I don't have time but maybe there's some youtube's of real people voicing their opinions?

Or forums like this one down in Mx.?

I mean, yeah, it's just dumb rhetoric to rile up his base. But I don't think it's a bad thing to push back against that rhetoric.

I don't have time but maybe there's some youtube's of real people voicing their opinions?

Or forums like this one down in Mx.?
    Good question. I'm dabbling in between lessons here. That this particular dialogue is running in our press intrigues me. I'm looking into who benefits by floating this out there as msm is doing. Honestly, if I was south of the border, I'd say the same thing as Fox. As it is, I don't want to pay for it from this side. Those who want this damn wall can pay for it themselves. I don't want all the controls that will come with this wall movement either, as I see nothing but invasive overreach of privacy from this nonsense.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Good question. I'm dabbling in between lessons here. That this particular dialogue is running in our press intrigues me. I'm looking into who benefits by floating this out there as msm is doing. Honestly, if I was south of the border, I'd say the same thing as Fox. As it is, I don't want to pay for it from this side. Those who want this damn wall can pay for it themselves. I don't want all the controls that will come with this wall movement either, as I see nothing but invasive overreach of privacy from this nonsense.
    No matter who pays for it, even the idea is going to grow government in both size and power.

Much better, I think, to peruse ways to shrink government.....After-all government largess has brought the migrants here, both directly and indirectly...

No matter who pays for it, even the idea is going to grow government in both size and power.

Much better, I think, to peruse ways to shrink government.....After-all government largess has brought the migrants here, both directly and indirectly...
    Indeed. Well said.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.
    Vicente Fox is such a Hypocrite. And to respond with a racist slur "hated Gringo". Fox is acting like an idiotic impulsive twelve year old.
    He should be focused on getting his own house in order.
    Maybe Fox prefers US should adopt Mexico's immigration policies:

Under Mexico Law:
    – Foreigners who are considered a threat to economic or national interests can be deported.
    – foreigners who don’t have the “necessary funds for their sustenance” may be deported.
    – Foreigners can’t be a burden to taxpayers, so there is no welfare, food stamps, healthcare, or other government assistance.
    – Foreigners may not protest or have any demonstrations. This can lead to deportation.
    – Citizenship is granted on a basis “according to (the immigrant’s) possibilities of contributing to national progress.”
    – Naturalized Mexicans (those granted citizenship by means other than birth) may not hold dual citizenship and can’t run for most government posts.

The Mexican Constitution codifies anti-foreign policies
    – Foreigners are admitted into Mexico “according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress.” (Article 32)
    – Immigration officials must “ensure” that “immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance” and for their dependents. (Article 34)
    – Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets “the equilibrium of the national demographics,” when foreigners are deemed detrimental to “economic or national interests,” when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when “they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy.” (Article 37)
    – The Secretary of Governance may “suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest.” (Article 38)
    – Mexican authorities must keep track of every single person in the country:
    – Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)
    – A National Population Registry keeps track of “every single individual who comprises the population of the country,” and verifies each individual’s identity. (Articles 85 and 86)
    – A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91).
    – Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)
    – Foreigners who sign government documents “with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses” are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)
    – Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)
    – Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)
    – Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico, such as working without a permit — can also be imprisoned.
    – Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony. The General Law on Population says, “A penalty of up to two years in prison and a fine of three hundred to five thousand pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally.” (Article 123)
    – Foreigners with legal immigration problems may be deported from Mexico instead of being imprisoned. (Article 125)
    – Foreigners who “attempt against national sovereignty or security” will be deported. (Article 126)
    – Mexicans who help illegal aliens enter the country are themselves considered criminals under the law
    – A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)
    – Shipping and airline companies that bring undocumented foreigners into Mexico will be fined. (Article 132)
    – Non-citizens are forbidden to participate in demonstrations or express opinions in public about domestic politics. Article 9 states, “only citizens of the Republic may do so to take part in the political affairs of the country.” Article 33 is unambiguous: “Foreigners may not in any way participate in the political affairs of the country.”
    – The Mexican constitution denies fundamental property rights to foreigners.
    – If foreigners wish to have certain property rights, they must renounce the protection of their own governments or risk confiscation. Foreigners are forbidden to own land in Mexico within 100 kilometers of land borders or within 50 kilometers of the coast.
    – The Mexican constitution denies equal employment rights to immigrants, even legal ones, in the public sector. (Article 32)
    – The Mexican constitution guarantees that immigrants will never be treated as real Mexican citizens, even if they are legally naturalized.
    – Article 32 bans foreigners, immigrants, and even naturalized citizens of Mexico from serving as military officers, Mexican-flagged ship and airline crew, and chiefs of seaports and airports:
    – An immigrant who becomes a naturalized Mexican citizen can be stripped of his Mexican citizenship if he lives again in the country of his origin for more than five years, under Article 37. Mexican-born citizens risk no such loss.
    – Foreign-born, naturalized Mexican citizens may not become federal lawmakers (Article 55), cabinet secretaries (Article 91) or supreme court justices (Article 95).
    – The Mexican constitution singles out “undesirable aliens.” Article 11 guarantees federal protection against “undesirable aliens resident in the country.”
    – The Mexican constitution states that foreigners may be expelled for any reason and without due process. According to Article 33, “the Federal Executive shall have the exclusive power to compel any foreigner whose remaining he may deem inexpedient to abandon the national territory immediately and without the necessity of previous legal action.”
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Racist slur, eh? Derogatory, perhaps, but even that is debatable. I thought Trump was all about knocking down the culture of p.c.? Fox is the ex-president, so am not sure how much effect he'd have upon changing any policies.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

I thought Trump was all about knocking down the culture of p.c.? Fox is the ex-president, so am not sure how much effect he'd have
    Yes because Fox's response was so brilliant, eloquent, logical and well reasoned. Fox:
    "Fox .. calling him a "hated gringo" while also giving him the middle finger... He is the ugly American .. I'm not going to pay for that f***king wall," he said." - Yup, idiotic impulsive twelve year old.

Sure he is ex-president now, but he was the president. And during his presidency he led the charge in reforming Mexico's litany of discriminatory laws and immigration policy as mentioned below. -- NOT!

Fox is the unabashed hypocrite.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 05-12-2016 at 01:37 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.
    Vicente Fox is such a Hypocrite. And to respond with a racist slur "hated Gringo". Fox is acting like an idiotic impulsive twelve year old.
    He should be focused on getting his own house in order.
    Maybe Fox prefers US should adopt Mexico's immigration policies:

Under Mexico Law:
    – Foreigners who are considered a threat to economic or national interests can be deported.
    – foreigners who don’t have the “necessary funds for their sustenance” may be deported.
    – Foreigners can’t be a burden to taxpayers, so there is no welfare, food stamps, healthcare, or other government assistance.
    – Foreigners may not protest or have any demonstrations. This can lead to deportation.
    – Citizenship is granted on a basis “according to (the immigrant’s) possibilities of contributing to national progress.”
    – Naturalized Mexicans (those granted citizenship by means other than birth) may not hold dual citizenship and can’t run for most government posts.

The Mexican Constitution codifies anti-foreign policies
    – Foreigners are admitted into Mexico “according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress.” (Article 32)
    – Immigration officials must “ensure” that “immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance” and for their dependents. (Article 34)
    – Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets “the equilibrium of the national demographics,” when foreigners are deemed detrimental to “economic or national interests,” when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when “they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy.” (Article 37)
    – The Secretary of Governance may “suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest.” (Article 38)
    – Mexican authorities must keep track of every single person in the country:
    – Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)
    – A National Population Registry keeps track of “every single individual who comprises the population of the country,” and verifies each individual’s identity. (Articles 85 and 86)
    – A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91).
    – Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)
    – Foreigners who sign government documents “with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses” are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)
    – Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)
    – Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)
    – Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico, such as working without a permit — can also be imprisoned.
    – Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony. The General Law on Population says, “A penalty of up to two years in prison and a fine of three hundred to five thousand pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally.” (Article 123)
    – Foreigners with legal immigration problems may be deported from Mexico instead of being imprisoned. (Article 125)
    – Foreigners who “attempt against national sovereignty or security” will be deported. (Article 126)
    – Mexicans who help illegal aliens enter the country are themselves considered criminals under the law
    – A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)
    – Shipping and airline companies that bring undocumented foreigners into Mexico will be fined. (Article 132)
    – Non-citizens are forbidden to participate in demonstrations or express opinions in public about domestic politics. Article 9 states, “only citizens of the Republic may do so to take part in the political affairs of the country.” Article 33 is unambiguous: “Foreigners may not in any way participate in the political affairs of the country.”
    – The Mexican constitution denies fundamental property rights to foreigners.
    – If foreigners wish to have certain property rights, they must renounce the protection of their own governments or risk confiscation. Foreigners are forbidden to own land in Mexico within 100 kilometers of land borders or within 50 kilometers of the coast.
    – The Mexican constitution denies equal employment rights to immigrants, even legal ones, in the public sector. (Article 32)
    – The Mexican constitution guarantees that immigrants will never be treated as real Mexican citizens, even if they are legally naturalized.
    – Article 32 bans foreigners, immigrants, and even naturalized citizens of Mexico from serving as military officers, Mexican-flagged ship and airline crew, and chiefs of seaports and airports:
    – An immigrant who becomes a naturalized Mexican citizen can be stripped of his Mexican citizenship if he lives again in the country of his origin for more than five years, under Article 37. Mexican-born citizens risk no such loss.
    – Foreign-born, naturalized Mexican citizens may not become federal lawmakers (Article 55), cabinet secretaries (Article 91) or supreme court justices (Article 95).
    – The Mexican constitution singles out “undesirable aliens.” Article 11 guarantees federal protection against “undesirable aliens resident in the country.”
    – The Mexican constitution states that foreigners may be expelled for any reason and without due process. According to Article 33, “the Federal Executive shall have the exclusive power to compel any foreigner whose remaining he may deem inexpedient to abandon the national territory immediately and without the necessity of previous legal action.”
    Tu quoque.

Tu quoque.
    Nice Latin phrase, but misuse of it. If you were arguing that it is OK to adopt discriminatory immigrant policies (i.e. Mexico's) because Fox is a hypocrite on the issue. That would be an appropriate application of the Tu Quoque fallacy.

However if you are not actually advocating such policy (in fact disagree with it), but merely point out hypocrisy in Fox's position. To quoque does not apply. (i.e. Fox's hypocrisy in condemning his neighbor's dirty lawn while doing nothing to clean the ton of sewage on his own lawn.)

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Nice Latin phrase, but misuse of it. If you were arguing that it is OK to adopt discriminatory immigrant policies (i.e. Mexico's) because Fox is a hypocrite on the issue. That would be an appropriate application of the Tu Quoque fallacy.

However if you are not actually advocating such policy (in fact disagree with it), but merely point out hypocrisy in Fox's position. To quoque does not apply. (i.e. Fox's hypocrisy in condemning his neighbor's dirty lawn while doing nothing to clean the ton of sewage on his own lawn.)

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"
    No, what I assumed you were doing was bringing up Vincente Fox's own stances to show that he's hypocritical to call out Trump. That you were trying to shift the conversation to show Fox's "hypocrisy" in order to discredit his anger regarding Trump's demand that a wall be built by Mexico. Is that not what you were attempting to do?

The most famous Muslim in Europe isn't going to start a sleeper cell(ignoring the ones that are false flags), it's the masses of impoverished muslim refugees who are the main problem.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Yes because Fox's response was so brilliant, eloquent, logical and well reasoned. Fox:
    "Fox .. calling him a "hated gringo" while also giving him the middle finger... He is the ugly American .. I'm not going to pay for that f***king wall," he said." - Yup, idiotic impulsive twelve year old.

Sure he is ex-president now, but he was the president. And during his presidency he led the charge in reforming Mexico's litany of discriminatory laws and immigration policy as mentioned below. -- NOT!

Fox is the unabashed hypocrite.
    American is not a race. I think Trump is an ugly American, does that mean I am guilty of a racist slur? If I flip him off does that then make it racist? How about hated American? Is this an untrue statement? I suppose that being untrue is relevant to whom you do ask (as his supporters seem incapable of grasping the legitimacy of the contempt some feel towards Trump). How is braying about this separate from the Trump effort to end p.c. culture for which he has gained significant support?

Yep, Fox is immature. It is amazing he and Trump have been given any legitimacy by the press for any opinion much less given actual political authority considering the egregious level of immaturity they both display.

Again, Fox cannot now effect a policy change which was your initial complaint. So Trump building a wall and demanding another country pays is equal to immigration laws? I guess you are one of those globalist LE warns us about?

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

No, what I assumed you were doing was bringing up Vincente Fox's own stances to show that he's hypocritical to call out Trump. That you were trying to shift the conversation to show Fox's "hypocrisy" in order to discredit his anger regarding Trump's demand that a wall be built by Mexico. Is that not what you were attempting to do?
    Lol! By me trying to deal with his shell game be nicked my rep and blamed me of scope shifting. Good gravy at the disconnect.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    It's okay guys we didn't tell Trump what Gringo really means, we told him it means "white person that hispanics love"
    Are you talking about Mexicans? Because who gives a $#@! that they don't like that we might actually start enforcing our immigration laws?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

American is not a race. ... Yep, Fox is immature. It is amazing he and Trump have been given any legitimacy by the press for any opinion much less given actual political authority considering the egregious level of immaturity they both display.
    Why the knee-jerk defense of Fox? He is no friend to liberty. He is another authoritarian just like Trump and worse. Yet you keep defending his hypocrisy.

Moostraks conveniently skipped Fox's "hated Gringo" line. Competitively whitewashing Fox's hypocrisy. It would be as if ex-president Bill Clinton called Fox a "hated Spic" while at the same time accusing Fox of being too belligerent and divisive. Hypocrisy doesn't get much thicker than that.

But we agree Fox is immature. They are two peas in a pod (along with Hitlary and all the neocons).

While Fox may not be able to directly implement change now, he certainly can speak out against the Mexico policies equally rather than merely offering hypocritical selective contempt of USA's watered down versions of the same policies. He has far greater influence with his own government. Further, Moostraks ignores the fact Fox also could certainly have implemented change when he was President, but not only did he not do so, he perpetuated and expanded Mexico's discriminatory policies against foreigners and immigrants. Had Fox had a history of opposing what he pretends to oppose now, he would have had an honorable consistency, and his position would carry weight. However he does not oppose such policies. Again the hypocrisy is deeper than a deep water oil well. Why keep defending such hypocrisy?

Everything that opposes Trump is not good. Don't fall for such irrational fallacies. The neocons despise Trump and they are far far worse. Hillary opposes Trump and she is far far far far far worse. Rather than mere language Hitlary and the neocons have been responsible for deaths and displacements of millions and calls for much much more on an exponentially greater scale. They oppose Trump but they are not friends for liberty or peace.

Why the knee-jerk defense of Fox? He is no friend to liberty. He is another authoritarian just like Trump and worse. Yet you keep defending his hypocrisy.

Moostraks conveniently skipped Fox's "hated Gringo" line. Competitively whitewashing Fox's hypocrisy. It would be as if ex-president Bill Clinton called Fox a "hated Spic" while at the same time accusing Fox of being too belligerent and divisive. Hypocrisy doesn't get much thicker than that.

But we agree Fox is immature. They are two peas in a pod (along with Hitlary and all the neocons).

While Fox may not be able to directly implement change now, he certainly can speak out against the Mexico policies equally rather than merely offering hypocritical selective contempt of USA's watered down versions of the same policies. He has far greater influence with his own government. Further, Moostraks ignores the fact Fox also could certainly have implemented change when he was President, but not only did he not do so, he perpetuated and expanded Mexico's discriminatory policies against foreigners and immigrants. Had Fox had a history of opposing what he pretends to oppose now, he would have had an honorable consistency, and his position would carry weight. However he does not oppose such policies. Again the hypocrisy is deeper than a deep water oil well. Why keep defending such hypocrisy?

Everything that opposes Trump is not good. Don't fall for such irrational fallacies. The neocons despise Trump and they are far far worse. Hillary opposes Trump and she is far far far far far worse. Rather than mere language Hitlary and the neocons have been responsible for deaths and displacements of millions and calls for much much more on an exponentially greater scale. They oppose Trump but they are not friends for liberty or peace.
    Dishonest post is dishonest I dealt with hated gringo, re-read. My position on Fox is he is a brash voice of how other countries (in this case former leader who has the ability to be loud about it) leaders will likely internalize these types of policies Trump seeks to implement. This is not going to play out well for those who don't live with the types of financial security billions of dollars provide.

Huge leap of ass-umption on your part to decide just because one posts an article, it follows one then swallowed the hook of supporting their entire existence.

Other countries have the right to establish whatever immigration policies they want. It is irrelevant to me. Why is it my responsibility to expect Fox challenge his country's policies? There isn't even a logical connection between that argument and a country who thinks their neighbor should build their infrastructure for them. The U.S. citizens pushing for this wall should stop being such bottom feeders and take action on their own rather than expecting someone else to shoulder the burden of paying for what they want done. (And this includes pointing fingers at fellow citizens to pay for their wall) Irony is, in the same breath Trump supporters lament welfare or Obamacare with the same reasoning I have against paying for the great wall of the U.S..

And turning a derogatory statement into a supposed racist slur, much like this rambling post attempting to shift conversation to a non-existent problem, is, itself, an irrational fallacy to divert discussion for the purpose of obfuscating genuine discussion on the subject.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Dishonest post is dishonest I dealt with hated gringo, re-read. My position on Fox is he is a brash voice of how other countries (in this case former leader who has the ability to be loud about it) leaders will likely internalize these types of policies Trump seeks to implement. This is not going to play out well for those who don't live with the types of financial security billions of dollars provide.

Huge leap of ass-umption on your part to decide just because one posts an article, it follows one then swallowed the hook of supporting their entire existence.

Other countries have the right to establish whatever immigration policies they want. It is irrelevant to me. Why is it my responsibility to expect Fox challenge his country's policies? There isn't even a logical connection between that argument and a country who thinks their neighbor should build their infrastructure for them. The U.S. citizens pushing for this wall should stop being such bottom feeders and take action on their own rather than expecting someone else to shoulder the burden of paying for what they want done. (And this includes pointing fingers at fellow citizens to pay for their wall) Irony is, in the same breath Trump supporters lament welfare or Obamacare with the same reasoning I have against paying for the great wall of the U.S..

And turning a derogatory statement into a supposed racist slur, much like this rambling post attempting to shift conversation to a non-existent problem, is, itself, an irrational fallacy to divert discussion for the purpose of obfuscating genuine discussion on the subject.
    Fox's reaction is pretty normal, politically.

It would be interesting to see Americans' reactions if Mexico or Canada told the US they were building walls and we would pay for it. People here would have a %&^ tizzy.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

It would be interesting to see Americans' reactions if Mexico or Canada told the US they were building walls and we would pay for it. People here would have a %&^ tizzy.
    I'd help lay the blocks.

I've offered time and again to help wall off DC.

Much better to start small don't you think?

The DC wall would be particularly tricky what with all the rats trying to escape one the river started to rise.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

Last time I checked, Americans haf not been illegally invading either country to the tune of 30-40 million and once there, going on the dole.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast