Thread: Video: "300: Making America Great Again" (Donald Trump Parody)

Talking Video: "300: Making America Great Again" (Donald Trump Parody)

Honestly, I don't know if this video was made to glorify Trump, or to make a gaff at him, but either way, it's hilarious.

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol, so Chris Christie is on the same side as Trump? I guess it takes a big mouth to make 'mer'ca great again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

good find! Quite funny

Reminds me of the Ron Paul MediaTrix video

The orange hairs of Trump are of good effect.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Cruz coming through at 4:08 is too funny!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

another half parody half praise