Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rebekah Bydlak - We need this woman in Washington really bad

The real problems are funding and the anti-establishment mindset.

I wish there was some national grassroots place for conversation and people could organize. At any given election year, there are way too many races going on and not enough laser focusing like what we did with Rand and Justin.

If we could take all of those going into races and raising money, that money should be going to one or two winnable races for the house or senate.

Every win gets more leverage for another win and so on and so forth.

Rebekah I'm sure is a great candidate but she likely didn't have any party support, which is important to have to win primaries. It is the path of least resistance, unfortunately.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAnIllegalImmigrant View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Good one!
    I've worked on a lot of successful campaigns and some legislative projects, and have been trained by some of the best in the business. My opinion is informed and educated.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I've worked on a lot of successful campaigns and some legislative projects, and have been trained by some of the best in the business. My opinion is informed and educated.
    That's all very subjective. I'm sure you are good at achieving whatever ends you want to achieve, but don't discount others who are in the ring. Life is not a linear path, and if you must be able to be able to look at second and third order effects in a world of chaos theory. The real success may not ever be quantifiable.
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    All of the primaries haven't happened yet. The most important races are the New Hampshire House and New Hampshire Senate races. See the primary recommendations here. http://libertyballot.com/
    I really like the idea of liberty ballot. Will give you a boost tomorrow.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Rebekah I'm sure is a great candidate but she likely didn't have any party support, which is important to have to win primaries. It is the path of least resistance, unfortunately.
    And I'm sure the establishment media knew a liberty candidate and did their very best to shut her out. I believe most of the media I saw either didn't acknowledge her, or positioned her as a novelty (young, female GOP candidate).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And I'm sure the establishment media knew a liberty candidate and did their very best to shut her out. I believe most of the media I saw either didn't acknowledge her, or positioned her as a novelty (young, female GOP candidate).
    Being closely involved in a grassroots congressional liberty campaign myself, the basic media coverage doesn't really help at this level because nobody is really paying attention. In order to become a known figure from basically nothing is to be a part of a barrage of extremely sensational media.

In my opinion, in races where its all about the primary, party support is far more important to establish a base of support over basic media coverage.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Exactly, especially since her narrative wasn't that good, and she did not fit the profile for this race.
    Think she might run for a state house rep, state senate or county commissioner seat in the near future?

The real problems are funding and the anti-establishment mindset.
    The liberty movement's unwillingness to adapt is killing it also.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    If you are a candidate, other than for President, and you are relying on media as part of your strategy to win, then you are doomed to fail.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Think she might run for a state house rep, state senate or county commissioner seat in the near future?
    I hope so, although even running for any other office her narrative is hard to overcome at her young age.... it does get easier the lower the office though.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    The liberty movement's unwillingness to adapt is killing it also.
    Is the "liberty movement" a collective? People who share liberty ideas can come together for common cause, but as soon as we are operating as some sort of collective brainwashed group like the democrats or republicans we have already lost.

My advice to liberty advocates: find liberty causes and fight for them. Don't be a douche, and make sure you study human psychology so you can understand how to influence others. Be persistent in life, but don't worry if your efforts don't result in immediate satisfaction. Persuade a couple of people. Support liberty candidates. Raise children with good liberty values. Run for local office. Each of our individual efforts will be the best way to skew the statist glide-scope our country seems to be on.

In my opinion, in races where its all about the primary, party support is far more important to establish a base of support over basic media coverage.

Yep. This is exactly right. Which is why it is so hard for third parties to do anything. The main two have written the laws to favor them and then decideds who their candidates will be, favoring those who support party over principle.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She is running for state legislature and word is that she is doing excellent in this race!

She is running for state legislature and word is that she is doing excellent in this race!
    Good news!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123