Thread: Thanks Dannno!

Exclamation Thanks Dannno!

The latest rep from dannno put me over 100,000.

Whoo hoo!

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL , Excellent. I have been chuckling every since I saw Dannos comment on the TriggerPuff thread .

Dannno booked 'em?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Dannno booked 'em?

Winner, winner, chicken dinner
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Whoo hoo!
    Congrats. Well earned road-mark.

But, you know, you're just a propped up anti-anything, can't believe you have that much rep, must be a coalition, dinosaur.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

What show is that from again?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I do think at a certain point you’ve received enough rep. You should redistribute some of that to the less fortunate among us.
    "The Patriarch"

Did a siren go off and confetti blow out of your monitor?
    "The Patriarch"

Whoo hoo!

Well, I suppose we know who's getting rounded up first.

Trolls gonna hate and want a safe space..................................

100,000... and counting! Wow! That is a lot of reps!

Stop by the office to pick up your key to the Executive Washroom.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-10-2016 at 01:16 PM.

seems like after 50k you need 10k more rep for each additional rep power

I'm at 43,500 and have 44 rep power.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Thank you for your service AF!

Whoo hoo!

And here I was thinking you were going to thank him for giving you advice on women.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What show is that from again?
    What, you don't recognize Alex O'Loughlin and Scott Caan sitting in that Mercury?

What, you don't recognize Alex O'Loughlin and Scott Caan sitting in that Mercury?
    I presume it's from the show where they say, "Book 'em Dano" but I don't think I've ever seen it.

I presume it's from the show where they say, "Book 'em Dano" but I don't think I've ever seen it.
    Does this look familiar?

Last edited by acptulsa; 05-10-2016 at 02:05 PM.

ROFL, it took me a minute to figure out your mad, mad game.

Does this look familiar?

Oahu surf circa 1970s looks familiar from a lot of surf movies I've seen, but didn't see that until it was posted earlier in the thread.

You've never seen Hawaii Five-O?

Your name is "dannno," and yet you've never seen Hawaii Five-O?

Hang on a sec. My entire concept of reality has just shifted slightly, I need to readjust.

There. Much better.

dannno may not be old enough to have seen it. That was airing back in the 60s and 70s.

I've always wondered what the age demographic here was. We should do a poll or something.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Your name is "dannno," and yet you've never seen Hawaii Five-O?

Hang on a sec. My entire concept of reality has just shifted slightly, I need to readjust.

There. Much better.
    LOL yah me too...

Little seismic mind tremor there.

Last edited by acptulsa; 05-10-2016 at 05:35 PM.