Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scotland - Man facing prison for his dog's Nazi salutes.

Exclamation Scotland - Man facing prison for his dog's Nazi salutes.

This $#@!ing world has gone bat$#@! insane.

Man faces hate crime charge in Scotland over dog's 'Nazi salute'

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...harge-scotland

Monday 9 May 2016 13.52 EDT Last modified on Monday 9 May 2016 14.58 EDT

A man has been arrested over an online video that reportedly shows a dog making a Nazi salute.

The 28-year-old, from Coatbridge in North Lanarkshire, faces hate crime charges over the video, Police Scotland said.

The clip allegedly shows a pug sitting in front of a screen showing footage of Adolf Hitler and appearing to make Nazi salutes.

Continued...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

#TrigglyPug
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

There's a whole lotta $#@! that offends me.....

Whiners are right up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    #TrigglyPug
    Your search -*TrigglyPug*- did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.Try different keywords.Try more general keywords.
    ??
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    ??
    Play on words: TrigglyPuff

Check it out:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...e-on-the-block

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    There's a whole lotta $#@! that offends me.....

Whiners are right up there.
    I find this post offensive.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Fighting Nazism by ruling your country like a Nazi-- makes sense.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What the world needs now is LSL,
    ITOTTTJTLO

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This $#@!ing world has gone bat$#@! insane.
    Has? Over. Done with. On every continent. Not just Amerika. Global.

If all you want to do is live your life without being $#@!ed with then your middlin' fantasy is shot.

Good riddance. If this world wants to be Borg then have at it. I've made over 50 yrs. with full on freedom, for the most part, on the front end.

Molon labe.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I find this post offensive.
    It would be way more offensive if the Holocaust actually happened.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Crazy scots. Sometimes I take for granted how free we are in America.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Play on words: TrigglyPuff

Check it out:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...e-on-the-block
    Oh, ok, thanks...I think. Smh
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Has? Over. Done with. On every continent. Not just Amerika. Global.

If all you want to do is live your life without being $#@!ed with then your middlin' fantasy is shot.

Good riddance. If this world wants to be Borg then have at it. I've made over 50 yrs. with full on freedom, for the most part, on the front end.

Molon labe.
    $#@!ing right...that is exactly where I am right now.

Piss on it all...

So, the Gestapo rounded him up and put him in a concentration camp? Did they impound all his property yet?

Remember when the government discouraged that sort of behavior by simply not acting like Nazis? Back then the Nazis were funny, because what few we had didn't have badges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@!ing right...that is exactly where I am right now.

Piss on it all...
    I honestly do not know what else to do. I'll work at a local level. Beyond that is pissing in the wind. Even locally it is a chore that really shouldn't be. The $#@!s that are in politics are in politics for their own gain.

I'm for NAP. Just leave me the $#@! alone. But, they won't do it.

I honestly do not know what else to do. I'll work at a local level. Beyond that is pissing in the wind. Even locally it is a chore that really shouldn't be. The $#@!s that are in politics are in politics for their own gain.

Some days I like to pretend I live in a sane country in a sane world. I drive to a jobsite, leave the radio off, work all day and drive home doing my best to ignore the obnoxious imbeciles on the highway. And then I come home and what do I do? Put in a movie? Pick up a guitar? NOOOooooooooo, I have to come here and read $#@! like this. Sometimes I wonder, I must have a masochistic streak in me.
    "The Patriarch"

You could apply for a secession permit, but I hear those things are quite expensive.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Some days I like to pretend I live in a sane country in a sane world. I drive to a jobsite, leave the radio off, work all day and drive home doing my best to ignore the obnoxious imbeciles on the highway. And then I come home and what do I do? Put in a movie? Pick up a guitar? NOOOooooooooo, I have to come here and read $#@! like this. Sometimes I wonder, I must have a masochistic streak in me.
    Pick up the $#@!ing guitar. Honestly. I've not done it for two years. I'm gonna restring that fine woman, Fender mahogany dreadnought, and tune her up right.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    You could apply for a secession permit, but I hear those things are quite expensive.
    I'd feel really Un-American if I did that.

Pick up the $#@!ing guitar. Honestly. I've not done it for two years. I'm gonna restring that fine woman, Fender mahogany dreadnought, and tune her up right.
    My dreadnought is a yamaha, not as nice as your fender but it sounds pretty good. Plus I have a nylon string acoustic that I have come to appreciate more as I get older. Yep, I need to get a little burn going in the fingers again.
    "The Patriarch"

And here is the crime against teh joos, er humanity.......

"The Patriarch"

My dreadnought is a yamaha, not as nice as your fender but it sounds pretty good. Plus I have a nylon string acoustic that I have come to appreciate more as I get older. Yep, I need to get a little burn going in the fingers again.
    Do it. Just do it. If the world is gonna burn might as well the finger tips.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never pay retail for power again.

"The Patriarch"

I can't play a note, but was the same reasoning that made me buy that scoot last year.

Oh, the horror...

And here is the crime against teh joos, er humanity.......

I can't play a note, but was the same reasoning that made me buy that scoot last year.
    I lost the damn number to the person who had the bike I was going to look at and the frigging add expired. Oh well, there are lots of bikes out there.
    "The Patriarch"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast