Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scotland - Man facing prison for his dog's Nazi salutes.

UK: Youtube comedian teaches dog NAZI salute; convicted for "hate crime"

Petty prosecutors
    People people
    Lame apology
    Snowflakes
    Whiny Jews
    Retarded video
    Fake terminology
    Fake PR

Perpetual fail.

YOUTUBER COUNT DANKULA WHO TAUGHT DOG NAZI SALUTE FACES JAIL FOR HATE CRIME
    BY EWAN PALMER ON 3/20/18 AT 11:58 AM

A man is facing jail after he was convicted of a hate crime for uploading a video of him teaching his girlfriend’s dog to give a Nazi Sieg Heil salute and respond excitedly to the phrase "gas the Jews."

Markus Meechan, 30, from North Lanarkshire, Scotland, went viral in 2016 after he posted a video on YouTube entitled "M8 yer dugs a Nazi,"—Scottish argot for "mate, your dog is a Nazi."

In the video, which went on to be viewed more than 3 million times, Meechan explains he wanted to turn his girlfriend's pug, Buddha, into the "least cute thing I could think of" and so wanted to turn it into a Nazi.

The clip then shows Buddha raising his paw whenever Meechan calls out "Sieg Heil" and react to the question “you want to gas the Jews?” The video also sees Meechan playing speeches by Adolf Hitler to the dog.

Following outcry over the video, Meechan was arrested and charged with suspicion of a hate crime and an alleged breach of the electronic communications act.

Meechan denied the allegations and insisted he was not anti-Semitic, saying that teaching the dog to act like a Nazi was nothing more than a joke intended to upset his girlfriend.

Keep Up With This Story And More By Subscribing Now

“I don’t actually hate Jewish people and the video was just an insight into the darker side of my humour, a prank to annoy my girlfriend and that I did not intend for people, other than people who knew my comedy, to see the video,” he said, reports the Jewish Chronicle.

Following a trial at Airdrie Sheriff’s Court in Scotland, the 30-year-old has now been convicted of a hate crime and could face jail when he is sentenced at the same court on April 23.

Sheriff Derek O'Carroll told the court: “The accused knew that the material was offensive and knew why it was offensive. He would have known it was grossly offensive to many Jewish people."

During the trial, Ephraim Borowski, director of the Scottish Council of Jewish Communities, who lost family members during the Holocaust, said the video was “grossly offensive. It stuns me that anyone should think it is a joke," he said, according to The Times.

"My immediate reaction is that there is a clear distinction to be made between an off-hand remark and the amount of effort that is required to train a dog like that. I actually feel sorry for the dog.”

Meechan attracted support during his trial from British Jewish celebrities and prominent members of the British far-right, who felt his case highlighted an issue of free speech.

http://www.newsweek.com/youtuber-cou...e-crime-853470
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Euthanize dog.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its all about control... And if you disagree with me, you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, nazi dog whistler.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12