Thread: The latest Vermin Supreme ad! :D

Thumbs up The latest Vermin Supreme ad! :D

If this doesn't make you want to vote till you bleed, nothing will!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vermin Supreme in 2016!!!!

I wonder how many votes Vermin could actually get. 5% might actually be achievable xD

I like the tone of this ad, but

How can this guy be allowed to siphon off enough votes
    from Trump, to allow the Clintons back onto the whitehorse?

Grrrrrrr.

There needs to some a rule or law... If this public service
    ad runs, then Trump should receive free matching air time.

Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    I like the tone of this ad, but

How can this guy be allowed to siphon off enough votes
    from Trump, to allow the Clintons back onto the whitehorse?

Grrrrrrr.

There needs to some a rule or law... If this public service
    ad runs, then Trump should receive free matching air time.
    LOL... Trump gets millions of FRNs' worth of advertising just by attending any media event. He's covered, I promise.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Vermin Supreme in 2016!!!!

FEEL THE VERM!!!
    #feeltheverm2016

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post

FEEL THE VERM!!!
    #feeltheverm2016
    Oh, that is epic. LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oh, that is epic. LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    I wish I could take full credit for it, but it's a meme that was started on the Vermin Supreme for POTUS FB page and I fell in love with it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    El bumpo

Is it time for an official candidate evaluation thread for Mr Supreme??
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Is it time for an official candidate evaluation thread for Mr Supreme??

YES!!!1!1!11

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post

YES!!!1!1!11
    I second this motion.

I 100% seriously would prefer Vermin Supreme as potus over Clinton or Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I 100% seriously would prefer Vermin Supreme as potus over Clinton or Trump.
    Feel the Verm!

IMO, if you like tomatoes and sour cream, the Supreme is really a good value.

I approve.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    IMO, if you like tomatoes and sour cream, the Supreme is really a good value.

I approve.
    Thankye kindly, sir. ~hugs~

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Monday POTUS campaign attention whore *bump*.

I didn't know VS made snopes till toady... http://www.snopes.com/vermin-supreme/

One last bump for those who missed this.