Thread: Donald Trump: Hillary is "Trigger Happy"

Donald Trump: Hillary is "Trigger Happy"

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...oreign-policy/

On foreign policy Hillary is trigger happy. She is, she’s trigger happy. She’s got a bad temperament. By the way, and her husband learned that a few times didn’t he? Bad timing. No it’s bad timing. But she’s trigger happy.

You look what she did, and look at this, I just wrote this down. Iraq, Libya she voted, Iraq, let’s go into Iraq. I voted against it except I was a civilian so nobody cared. From the beginning I said it’s gonna destabilize the Middle East and Iran will take over Iraq. Ya know for years they’ve been trying to get Iraq and Iraq has been trying to get Iran. We decimated that country’s military and now the country’s a mess. And what we did is we got ISIS, they got oil.
    ww.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/07/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-is-trigger-happy-on-foreign-policy/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

He is going after only ISIS, that is anything but interventionist. There isn't a war that Hillary doesn't support.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    He is going after only ISIS, that is anything but interventionist. There isn't a war that Hillary doesn't support.
    And Iran-
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And Iran-
    Rand Paul was after Iran and he called it "Peace through Strength".

Rand Paul was after Iran and he called it "Peace through Strength".
    There is no reason to be after Iran- don't care who it is.
    There is no spoon.

The world is run by clowns with trigger happy hands

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by CPUd; 05-08-2016 at 01:36 PM.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

It is just as true that Hillary is friends with Donald Trump.

And if that doesn’t work out, I don’t know, you know, at a certain point, when that sucker comes by you, you gotta shoot,” he added. “You gotta shoot. I mean, you gotta shoot. And it’s a shame. It’s a shame. It’s a total lack of respect for our country and it’s a total lack of respect for Obama. Which as you know, they don’t respect.”
    https://www.rt.com/usa/341653-russia...es-shoot-down/

Says the guy who'd shoot down Russian warplanes because he'd been dissed.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

What an idiot. That is the EXACT definition of an interventionist. What has ISIS done to us? Threaten us? North Korea threatens us once a week. I will let you in on a secret. There will ALWAYS be an ISIS. They will just go by a different name. You can't bomb your way to peace.

If we had an 9/11 attack every year in the United States, the number of Americans dying will still pale in comparison to the number of Americans who die in automotive accidents or heart disease. Will teh Donald wage war on heart disease and cars as well?

Thinking isn't something Trump supporters are very good at.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    What an idiot. That is the EXACT definition of an interventionist. What has ISIS done to us? Threaten us? North Korea threatens us once a week. I will let you in on a secret. There will ALWAYS be an ISIS. They will just go by a different name. You can't bomb your way to peace.

If we had an 9/11 attack every year in the United States, the number of Americans dying will still pale in comparison to the number of Americans who die in automotive accidents or heart disease. Will teh Donald wage war on heart disease and cars as well?

Thinking isn't something Trump supporters are very good at.
    I'm not voting in the election. I'm just saying that Rand Paul wanted to go after ISIS.