Thread: Senate Votes Down Minimum Airline Seat Size, Senate Votes Agaisnt Voters.

Senate Votes Down Minimum Airline Seat Size, Senate Votes Agaisnt Voters.

Millions of passengers everywhere want better airline Airline Seat Size
    Last month the Senate voted agaisnt the average joe whom wanted better airline seats.
    Source

Senate Votes Down Minimum Airline Seat Size
    To the sound of groaning passengers everywhere, the Senate has rejected Senator Chuck Schumer’s attempt to get the FAA to create minimum seat size and legroom requirements for airlines. The proposal failed despite Schumer rallying our most celebrated gangly President to the cause, according to Politico.

“The great Abraham Lincoln was asked how long a man’s legs should be, and he famously answered, ‘Long enough to reach from the body to the ground,’” Schumer said on Thursday. “If you asked a major airline today how long should a man’s legs be, they’d say, ‘Short enough to miss the tray table.’”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Scumbags won't give everyone a free pony either!
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Scumbags won't give everyone a free pony either!
    If you want a free pony you'd better vote for Vermin Supreme 2016!
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

I would eat a free pony , but then I may get too fat ta get into an airline seat .

Why does this require a law?

Why not have the FAA issue a fatwa dictating minimum seat size? Or OSHA? Or NTSB?

I mean that's how we are ruled over in every other aspect of our life.

Government fatwas determine size, shape and contours of car seats.