Thread: Help us on Reddit!

Exclamation Help us on Reddit!

Join www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian and help us make a difference. Johnson is dominating right now, but we can change that.

For example the third McAfee video "war is hell" was just submitted and has momentum, already near the top of r/libertarian, if it hits right it could make the front page of reddit.

So please upvote here:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/...ee_judd_weiss/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Done.

I don't Reddit, but a thought: it's more important that libertarians be united than who the LP nominee is.

Don't let things get too divisive.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I don't Reddit, but a thought: it's more important that libertarians be united than who the LP nominee is.

Don't let things get too divisive.
    You can sign up for an account easy, does not even require an email.
    So you are saying we should not compete for the nomination and just give it to Johnson?

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    You can sign up for an account easy, does not even require an email.
    So you are saying we should not compete for the nomination and just give it to Johnson?
    I'm saying I don't want to see a situation where a faction of the party sits home in November because their guy wasn't nominated.

I personally don't really care who the nominee is.

Don't like reddit but I'll try it out tomorrow

I'm saying I don't want to see a situation where a faction of the party sits home in November because their guy wasn't nominated.

I personally don't really care who the nominee is.
    I think if people feel like voting, they should vote their principles. Gary Johnson is not going to win the presidency and I don't think McAfee will either, but not voting for the establishment is clearly the right thing to do wether it be for LP, CP, write in or not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    Don't like reddit but I'll try it out tomorrow
    Time is important in the Reddit world, takes you picking a username and a password and you are in. Try it tonight

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think if people feel like voting, they should vote their principles. Gary Johnson is not going to win the presidency and I don't think McAfee will either, but not voting for the establishment is clearly the right thing to do wether it be for LP, CP, write in or not at all.
    100% guaranteed none of them win the Presidency.

This is about sending a message, growing the movement, etc.

That's why I don't much care who the nominee is.

It would be extremely foolish for a libertarian to stay home because McAfee is nominated rather than Johnson, or vice versa.

...but if the nominating process gets too heated, that may well happen.

Hence, I hope it remains civil.

That's all I'm saying.

Time is important in the Reddit world, takes you picking a username and a password and you are in. Try it tonight
    Done, I thought it would take longer.

100% guaranteed none of them win the Presidency.

This is about sending a message, growing the movement, etc.

That's why I don't much care who the nominee is.

It would be extremely foolish for a libertarian to stay home because McAfee is nominated rather than Johnson, or vice versa.

...but if the nominating process gets too heated, that may well happen.

Besides McAfee's statements about not supporting Johnson, which were a mistake, I've found the McAfee supporters to be the reasoned, respectful, principled discussion type. The Johnson supporters don't really like to engage at such a level, the discussion rather shallow and if compared to McAfee for example full of ad hominem attacks, not principle.

Besides McAfee's statements about not supporting Johnson, which were a mistake, I've found the McAfee supporters to be the reasoned, respectful, principled discussion type. The Johnson supporters don't really like to engage at such a level, the discussion rather shallow and if compared to McAfee for example full of ad hominem attacks, not principle.
    Well, I have no horse in the race. I hope you all can get along till the end of the month.

Well, I have no horse in the race. I hope you all can get along till the end of the month.

No race for me, just principles.