Thread: Trump on live soon

Trump on live soon

Trump on live soon

live feed
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 05-03-2016 at 07:02 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

OK live stream is on - Trump Victory in Indiana from New York City, but still waiting for him on stage
    Thanks.

flagged, for promotion
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

i don't care to see that pig gloat.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    flagged, for promotion
    lol REPORTED

(Not a chance, but WOULDN'T IT BE NICE: ...and then he named Rand Paul as his VP and then we just smiled!)

Jan2017

Trump talking about getting West Virginia miners back to work . . .

and Hillary doesn't know about trade . . . her husband signed the worst deal in the history of the world

Jan2017

He wants to have Ben Carson involved against Hillary . . . (VP ?)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A subdued Trump accepting the win gracefully while praising Cruz's efforts.
    Last edited by kahless; 05-03-2016 at 07:31 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    He wants to have Ben Carson involved against Hillary . . . (VP ?)
    That would be interersting

Trump does command attention... I hope this is a good thing because IT'S HAPPENING!

Flagged for promotion, NO DUDE YOU ARE WRONG, this is news about the 2016 election !!!
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

I left it to the mods to decide...
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Congratulates Ted for conceding. very brave thing. what we need now is unity

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    Congratulates Ted for conceding. very brave thing. what we need now is unity
    Unity behind the Libertarian candidate?

And speech ends

So the gop primary season is over

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Unity behind the Libertarian candidate?
    Good question for RPF mods!

It looks like Trump will easily win in November and ~5% to the LP won't hurt him (and put Hillary in office). Probably.