Thread: CNN Interview: Trump and handling the media [edit]

CNN Interview: Trump and handling the media [edit]

He never gets cornered. Last question, I tried to answer myself and he just did it 10 times better.

He is a genius.

"She's taken a lot of heat from that statement - not from you obviously"

"The one thing that lies more than Lyin' Ted Cruz, is the press and the media"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

20 min?

No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    20 min?

No thanks.
    You clicked on it?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You clicked on it?
    Long enough to see the time, I clicked off before it could load....

I think Danke's video is probably better.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I think Danke's video is probably better.
    I watched it on Drudge..

Didn't think it was worth sharing........

you guys don't understand.

you have to watch it to appreciate the style. Its Trump's style that brings so many people to him.

I remember in 2008 when everyone was asking Ron Paul to roughen up. Watch the Video. Trump's style is what Ron Paul needed. Ron Paul was a good mannered Doctor. Not fit to answer CNN baits and sharks.

Rand Paul will NEVER win without it. Mark my words.

This video is currently converting Bernie supporters.
    Last edited by Mordan; 05-02-2016 at 08:58 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

CNN showed a projection of 1002 delegates for Trump . . .
    this is before Indiana which will put him well under 200 delegates to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post

you have to watch it to appreciate the style. Its Trump's style that brings so many people to him.

I remember in 2008 when everyone was asking Ron Paul to roughen up. Watch the Video. Trump's style is what Ron Paul needed. Ron Paul was a good mannered Doctor. Not fit to answer CNN baits and sharks.

Oh, I understand quite well.
    "The Patriarch"

you have to watch it to appreciate the style.
    Its Trump's style that brings so many people to him.

This video is currently converting Bernie supporters.
    No you don't understand.....

I don't watch the TV and I certainly don't give enough of a $#@! about any of the candidates left in the race to sit through 20 min of youtubed TV.....

I don't watch the TV and I certainly don't give enough of a $#@! about any of the candidates left in the race to sit through 20 min of youtubed TV.....
    you are mad enough to reply to my post. Something strange here. I'm just sharing for people willing to forward the Liberty ideas in constructive ways. some kind of Trump Liberty Fighter.

We understand. You like his personality enough to forgive him his horrifically anti-liberty positions. Meanwhile the media is loving it. He's a great ratings driver.

You might be in denial. It was obvious from the get go Pauls could not connect on the emotional level with the majority of voters. The attempts to reason with them were doomed to fail from the start.

Here go the trumpies, putting down the Pauls. Dr. Paul cured my apathy just fine, thank you.

you are mad enough to reply to my post. Something strange here. I'm just sharing for people willing to forward the Liberty ideas in constructive ways. some kind of Trump Liberty Fighter.
    What makes you think I'm mad?

Is it because I might have saved someone else the effort of clicking on your link by posting the run time?

Or is it because I don't watch TV?

Maybe 'cause I don't care about Trump or Sanders? Don't worry, I don't like Clinton or Cruz either.......

But hey! Since I'm not mad and you're posting stupid stuff have you heard about McAfee? He actually makes sense when he speaks....

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Here go the trumpies, putting down the Pauls. Dr. Paul cured my apathy just fine, thank you.
    hi Social Justice Warrior. Why call me a Trumpie? Why not Bigot or Racist?

People have to get their amusement somehow. If you do not watch TV like me, then talking to people can be a way to achieve said amusement. You certainly are amusing in a way..
    "I am a bird"

I don't care for authoritarians, sorry. You can continue to support him because he makes you feel better about being openly bigoted/racist, though. Someone needs to kiss your boo-boos and assuage your hurt feelings, I suppose.

I think you fell off the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down. Liberty and Trump don't go together. What kind of liberty person supports someone that wants to turn this country into a police state? This is a guy that wants to execute Snowden. He is closer to a Peter King Republican than a Ron Paul Republican. But I can't expect you to know that. The Trump trolls on this site aren't known for their intelligence.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

hi Social Justice Warrior. Why call me a Trumpie? Why not Bigot or Racist?
    Why call supporters of Dr. Paul's policy prescriptions, and by extension Dr. Paul himself, SJW's? I mean, why? I wasn't addressing you, but your postings make you seem to be a trump apologist. Am I mistaken? trump was, is and will continue to be a progressive Democrat. He has given a heck of a lot of money and buddied up to the cream of neocons and progressive SJW's.

This thread has veered into critiquing the rhetorical savvy of Ron Paul, who communicated liberty to a larger group of people more effectively than anyone in hundreds of years. He was the opposite of trump in every way that counts and he continues to challenge the claims of credulous trump apologists. The very advocacy of trump on a site called Ron Paul Forums is an insult to Ron Paul.

Instead of suffering through the WTF of the OP's video, watch this one instead. You have to watch the whole thing to appreciate its style:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Watched Ron Paul (only ~1 minute long - I have not watched LONGER OP YT yet):
    Ron is saying, no diff between Clinton and Trump.
    I agree, if you are seeking a Liberty candidate.

(so, vote for someone else of stay home on election day?)

Maybe don't look at this election all then; it's not pretty.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    This thread is a good example of what not to do. Don't make matters personal to other members, no one cares about the bickering. Stick to facts and logic in the future-- and you'll do to the site discourse a positive service to avoid the use of ad hominem against groups.

Are a rule of thumb, using the word "you" in a debate is generally not constructive and often lowers the discourse.

Thanks.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.