Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICIAL 2016 NFL SEASON THREAD**

The Packers will have to do it without Jordy Nelson.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yay, Buzzards!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Houston scores first TD against the Pats in five quarters this year . Good job . Nice play call too .
    Do something Danke

Houston Ball , midfield trailing by 1 point .Chance to take a lead into half . New England gets ball first in the Third.
    Do something Danke

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    whats black and white and red all over?....

an NFL Ref in the Georgia Dome....

Brady not used to getting hit like he is tonight. He rolled his ankle on the last one.

Edelman cussing out the refs.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Houston down 8 . One quarter to play . Kept it close by getting three Pats turnovers and scoring 13 points off of them .
    Do something Danke

Houston ball , 13 minutes , this is the chance to cut this to at least two points .
    Do something Danke

Osweiler choked like a dog

Well , looks like Steelers at Kansas City winner will go to New England .
    Do something Danke

That will have to be the last Houston punt .
    Do something Danke

They should pull Brady out, but I guess all he will do is just hand it off.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pats win 34 - 16 , while Cheater Bill's QB and WR cry to the Refs like little bitches . I cannot wait to see someone beat them .
    Do something Danke

Seattle's D Hester will retire .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Yay, Buzzards!!!
    I will be cheering for them . Home against the Packers . Go Buzzards !!
    Do something Danke

Steelers just got away with some serious PI there , KC punting . KC Offense is going to have to do something , in a hurry .
    Do something Danke

How much will New England be favored by over the Steelers ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I will be cheering for them . Home against the Packers . Go Buzzards !!
    YaaaaaY! We can't lose.

Rise up, Buzzards!!!
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Georgia Dome gets 1 more game!

The Steelers had enough sense to get that last 1st down. They must have watched the game in Denver that almost ended in a tie.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The Steelers had enough sense to get that last 1st down. They must have watched the game in Denver that almost ended in a tie.
    Without that last first down they do not win . From midfield after the punt KC needed 20 yards to get in range for game winning FG .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Without that last first down they do not win . From midfield after the punt KC needed 20 yards to get in range for game winning FG .
    I'm sure that's why they played to win. Going for the first down, not trying to run as much time off the clock and hope to hold the 2 point lead.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

The play on 3rd and 4 was pretty good, too. The formation looked like a run play, almost as tight as a victory formation. Then he threw a quick pass to get the 1st down.

There goes my SB matchup prediction but at least the Cowboys lost. Nothing worse than Cowboys bandwagon fans...

I did enjoy watching the refs work asses off trying to put them back into the game in the first half when GB was running away with it. Ratings!!!!!!!!!!! ABOVE ALL ELSE!!!!!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I am going with Atlanta , basically because I do not like GB or the Pats and I do not think the Steelers are good enough to beat the Pats at home .
    Do something Danke

Cowboys had no shot at the NFC . Ryan and Rogers have been on fire . NE is right where they always are .
    Do something Danke

Tony Romo says he wants to play for Denver. Cowboys might not let him go though.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There was a guy on Yahoo Answers yesterday who asked a question about football. Something like How do I send a death threat to Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady?

A couple of imbeciles answered they were reporting him to the FBI. One guy actually said "See something; say something."

Now, if I could just find a way to make money trolling these dipsh*ts....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...cons/96629552/

The Green Bay players toiling alongside Rodgers are probably not unlike the 1920s New York Yankees, who rolled with Babe Ruth. Or the Chicago Bulls teammates of Michael Jordan.

They are playing with a living legend, one of the greatest ever.

“He’s a magician,” Cobb said.

And so crafty. Rodgers pretty much drew up the last offensive play in the dirt, giving each of the receivers instructions on the fly. No wonder Cook flashed an incredulous look when asked if he was the primary target.

“Uh, I don’t think so,” he said. “But you never know.”

“At the end of the day, they’re going to talk about that guy as one of the top three quarterbacks who ever laced them up," Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said of Rodgers.
    Aaron Rodgers: LIVING LEGEND!
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast