Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CRUZ POACHES NEARLY ALL AZ DELEGATES=> Former Gov. Jan Brewer Screams “I Got CheaTED!”

CRUZ POACHES NEARLY ALL AZ DELEGATES=> Former Gov. Jan Brewer Screams “I Got CheaTED!”

Donald Trump won the Arizona Republican primary with 47% of the vote to second place Ted Cruz with 25%.

But that didn’t stop the Cruz campaign and GOP elites from coming in and poaching all of the delegates at today’s state convention.
    The Cruz camp and GOP elites call this a “good ground game.”

Even former Governor Jan Brewer, an outspoken Trump supporter, had her name removed from the online ballot and did not make the cut.

"I’ve been elected to 5 straight National Conventions. Today, I got cheated. @realDonaldTrump got cheated at AZ Convention. Shameful!!!

— Jan Brewer (@GovBrewer) May 1, 2016

"My name was “mysteriously” removed off @realDonaldTrump online ballot. Today’s electronic vote full of glitches and errors. Cheated today!

— Jan Brewer (@GovBrewer) May 1, 2016

Trump supporters are once again crying foul.
    KTAR reported:

"Texas Sen. Ted Cruz pulled out a strategic victory at Saturday’s Arizona Republican Party convention, nailing down a large majority of delegates to the national convention amid cheating accusations from backers of businessman Donald Trump.

The Cruz slate won virtually all of the 28 at-large national delegates and roughly split the 27 delegates selected by congressional district.

Former Gov. Jan Brewer, losing her first election in 35 years, angrily yelled “I got cheated — I got cheated,” as the results became known.

Ted Cruz was mathematically eliminated this week.
    If his supporters think they can steal the nomination from the Republican candidate with the most votes EVER, they truly are delusional.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...legate-ballot/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "GOP elites"

...who are they this time, exactly?

She was at the last convention when RP delegates were outright cheated. I doubt she complained about that. Awww, karma
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Another $#@!up by the Trump campaign. You'd think they would have learned by now.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Another $#@!up by the Trump campaign. You'd think they would have learned by now.
    To do this you had to be pushing delegates in December. Trump is too myopic to see such things.

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    She was at the last convention when RP delegates were outright cheated. I doubt she complained about that. Awww, karma
    karma. right. Ron Paul or Trump, the system is rigged nevertheless.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Donald Trump lives rent free in the mind of Ted Cruz.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump already will get 1450 on the first ballot. Hopefully this sinks McCain and gym rat Chairman Graham(not Lindsey, some Ben Sasse lookalike who runs the AZ GOP)
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

This sounds more like under-handed cheating and such from the article - same thing in Colorado. You keep acting like it's all fair and square.

I guess Hillary's super delegates are all "fair and square" too, but understandably it's going to piss a lot of people off.. and if you are wrong and there is a lot of underhanded cheating and vote manipulation going on, that makes it a lot worse.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This sounds more like under-handed cheating and such from the article - same thing in Colorado. You keep acting like it's all fair and square.

I guess Hillary's super delegates are all "fair and square" too, but understandably it's going to piss a lot of people off.. and if you are wrong and there is a lot of underhanded cheating and vote manipulation going on, that makes it a lot worse.
    This is all a side effect of Trumps strategy of not spending any campaign money and running a $#@!ty campaign. Trump keeps playing ignorant too. It's like Trump is at a poker table and every time his opponents win he cries fowl. It gives him this false moral high ground to his sympathizers too. When he gets called out on it he always claims that he didn't know the rules or they weren't fair, no matter where it is.

When they actually do use their built in state rules, that are there so the democrats don't rig the election. Which even if you want to admit that Trump is a democrat trying to rig the election, you cannot completely rule out the possibility of that happening so that that's why those types of rules exist. Those types of rules alone should not stop a popular nomineee unless they were very unpopular as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    This is all a side effect of Trumps strategy of not spending any campaign money and running a $#@!ty campaign. Trump keeps playing ignorant too. It's like Trump is at a poker table and every time his opponents win he cries fowl. It gives him this false moral high ground to his sympathizers too. When he gets called out on it he always claims that he didn't know the rules or they weren't fair, no matter where it is.

When they actually do use their built in state rules, that are there so the democrats don't rig the election. Which even if you want to admit that Trump is a democrat trying to rig the election, you cannot completely rule out the possibility of that happening so that that's why those types of rules exist. Those types of rules alone should not stop a popular nomineee unless they were very unpopular as well.
    You could also argue those rules exist to keep anti-establishment candidates out of the race.

I don't know if Trump is an anti-establishment candidate or a Democrat/Clinton backed Trojan horse, but what is fascinating is how every step of the way we are kept guessing - unless you are sure of yourself like you and CPUd seem to be. I'm not convinced this is all fair and square according to the rules, it sounds like it might be a lot of underhanded cheating and vote manipulation.

I guess I just don't see how Cruz would do any better than Trump in the general.. in fact I think he might do worse.. so that means the GOPe all knows it is a conspiracy if they are cheating and using underhanded techniques. Not sure what solid evidence is out there for the Trump/Clinton conspiracy.. GOPe must be totally aware of it if you are correct.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You could also argue those rules exist to keep anti-establishment candidates out of the race.

I don't know if Trump is an anti-establishment candidate or a Democrat/Clinton backed Trojan horse, but what is fascinating is how every step of the way we are kept guessing - unless you are sure of yourself like you and CPUd seem to be. I'm not convinced this is all fair and square according to the rules, it sounds like it might be a lot of underhanded cheating and vote manipulation.

I guess I just don't see how Cruz would do any better than Trump in the general.. in fact I think he might do worse.. so that means the GOPe all knows it is a conspiracy if they are cheating and using underhanded techniques. Not sure what solid evidence is out there for this.
    Yeah thats the point, you are anti establishment until you become popular and you convert the party. We were anti establishment candidates last time around and we would of LOVED a contested primary. You are brain washed.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yeah thats the point, you are anti establishment until you become popular and you convert the party. We were anti establishment candidates last time around and we would of LOVED a contested primary. You are brain washed.
    I'm brainwashed about what exactly?? WE would have loved a contested convention last time because we were trying to become popular and convert the party - but what evidence do you have that the GOPe is not going to use a contested convention against an anti-establishment candidate who is winning the popular vote? Why is that not possible? I'm pretty sure if Ron Paul had won the popular vote some how, the establishment would have gone for a contested convention to kick him out, no?

I'm brainwashed about what exactly?? WE would have loved a contested convention last time because we were trying to become popular and convert the party - but what evidence do you have that the GOPe is not going to use a contested convention against an anti-establishment candidate who is winning the popular vote? Why is that not possible? I'm pretty sure if Ron Paul had won the popular vote some how, the establishment would have gone for a contested convention to kick him out, no?
    They were saying the same things in 2012 when we were taking over state parties for Ron Paul. The people at the conventions getting beat were calling Paul supporters cheaters and much worse.

There wasn't cheating in CO, the Trump campaign just didn't organize for it. Same as AZ, VA and about 20 other states so far. They didn't organize for MT, SD either, which is why they will lose those delegates on June 7.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There wasn't cheating in CO, the Trump campaign just didn't organize for it.
    I saw some evidence of cheating, not proven, but definitely evidence. There was number switching, duplicate numbers, all kinds of things were claimed. You were saying it was just lack of organization, but others are saying it was more than that.

I saw some evidence of cheating, not proven, but definitely evidence. There was number switching, duplicate numbers, all kinds of things were claimed. You were saying it was just lack of organization, but others are saying it was more than that.
    Others are ill-informed, or just trying to spin a loss. The pics of the ballot that the Trump supporters were waving around did indeed have duplicate numbers and was definitely an error. This does not imply cheating. If the Trump campaign were actually invested in the CO process, they would have people there to catch such errors.

Much of the other confusion on delegate numbers came from the Trump campaign printing slates at the last minute that had several Cruz delegate numbers on it.

In contrast, the Cruz campaign had their slate printed on the back of t-shirts, and had at least 3x as many people there. They didn't need to cheat when they could get their entire slate elected on numbers alone.

Others are ill-informed, or just trying to spin a loss. The pics of the ballot that the Trump supporters were waving around did indeed have duplicate numbers and was definitely an error. This does not imply cheating. If the Trump campaign were actually invested in the CO process, they would have people there to catch such errors.

Much of the other confusion on delegate numbers came from the Trump campaign printing slates at the last minute that had several Cruz delegate numbers on it.

In contrast, the Cruz campaign had their slate printed on the back of t-shirts, and had at least 3x as many people there. They didn't need to cheat when they could get their entire slate elected on numbers alone.
    When you hold 3/4 of a convention floor, there is simply no need to cheat. Just express your will and vote it into being.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    To do this you had to be pushing delegates in December. Trump is too myopic to see such things.
    You both went dumbass on this. GF, I was always on your side but "all the best to ya".

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    You both went dumbass on this. GF, I was always on your side but "all the best to ya".
    I may be a dumbass, but anyone who thinks Trump is the answer, is a raging dumbass.

There are two parts to getting elected win the votes from the people and woo the establishment with your ideas. Ron Paul ran for president for so long his supporters started taking over the establishment at the state levels where he could. The strategy is if you get to a second ballot it doesnt matter how much you get blacked out by the media. If Ron Paul got a tenth of the coverage trump got he would be president.

Trump is crying wolf because his campaign up until recently was designed to win on the first ballot. Trump is an outsider who doesn't want to change peoples minds like Ron Paul' if you went to watch Ron Paul speak you learned something' if you go to a trump rally you might be punched if you disagree and those establishment delegates like Thomas Massie just might not vote for that kind of outsider.

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    And then people keep telling you Trump is not establishment...
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    And then people keep telling you Trump is not establishment...
    Some establishment folks like him, most don't.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some establishment folks like him, most don't.
    It's not like the establishment is some monolithic entity. It's a group of people with similar interests, mostly to gain more power. They agree on hardly anything except that it's best to share power where they need to in order to keep in power overall. No wonder they don't agree on this.
    "I am a bird"

Meh. Trump is going to win on the first ballot anyway. Cruz could disenfranchise millions of more voters and it still wouldn't matter.

Cruz is too stupid to understand how these sort of plays make the voters like him less. No wonder his campaign is a sinking ship.

Jan2017

This sounds more like under-handed cheating and such from the article -
    Arizona primary was very different than a caucus like Colorado which was always to be unbound delegates

On first ballot AZ delegates have to vote all 58 delegates for Trump still (?) -
    but not surprising that subsequent ballots Duhnald wouldn't have as many in AZ for sure.

Republican Primary

Trump won Arizona.

CANDIDATES VOTE PCT. DELEGATES
    Donald J. Trump 249,916 47.1% 58
    Ted Cruz 132,147 24.9
    John Kasich 53,040 10.0
    Other 95,646 18.0
    530,749 votes, 99% reporting (1,316 of 1,322 precincts)

The main difference between CO and AZ rigged game is that the latter case takes away the Trump basher's meme that "well, if his people had been there to vote for him, he would have won." His supporters WERE there, and voted for him, but the contest was stolen right in front of them anyway:

FROM ANOTHER FORUM....

I watched the whole thing, and it is sickening. They had done a paper ballot in the morning session and everything had worked out. But in the afternoon they did a computer ballot, and there were all sorts of problems which somehow magically only happened with the Trump parts of the Program. The Trump button was pushed twice as much as the Cruz button, but yet Trump only ended up with TWO DELEGATES!!! The Trump people objected, asked for a re-vote which was denied, and yelled "NAY!" when asked if they voted to adjourn but they adjourned anyway. It feels like the same sort of thing that they did to Ron Paul - - they were totally ignored as if they didn't exist. And even though the Governor Jan Brewer and Sheriff Joe Arpaio were there, they apparently did not have the "authority" to make them do another vote.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    The main difference between CO and AZ rigged game is that the latter case takes away the Trump basher's meme that "well, if his people had been there to vote for him, he would have won." His supporters WERE there, and voted for him, but the contest was stolen right in front of them anyway:
    Guessing all we will continue too see is denial from the folks here carrying water for Cruz.

They will say it was just a clerical/programming error or some such nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    I'm genuinely interested in seeing proof of this. Can you point me to something besides an unsourced quote from an anonymous person on a forum?

I won't discount cheating completely however due to all the false outcry about cheating that never actually happened in 20 other states, I'm a bit of a skeptic here. Boy who cried wolf and all...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast