Thread: Heidi Cruz says Ted Cruz is an Immigrant

Heidi Cruz says Ted Cruz is an Immigrant

The truth comes out and this adds weight to his eligibility issues.

He will lose Indiana over this.

Heidi Cruz: ‘Ted Is an Immigrant’
    http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...ted-immigrant/
    “Ted is an immigrant. He is Hispanic,” Heidi Cruz said of her Texas senator husband, an American citizen who renounced his Canadian citizenship though he was born north of the border. “He can unify this party.”

“We have libertarians joining our cause. I have people every day from the Democrat Party telling me that they re-registered to vote for Ted as a Republican. Because they understand what he stands for, and he represents America.”
    Cruz moved to the United States as a toddler in 1974 after being born in Canada in December, 1970.
    Last edited by kahless; 05-01-2016 at 08:07 AM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It honestly sounds like she is stretching the word so far as to have no meaning.

She follows up "Ted is an immigrant" with "He is Hispanic," as if the two are obviously the same thing or nearly so. I would think this would become more of a problem in California than in Indiana.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

He can't be both an immigrant and a natural born citizen.

Hmm.

Ted and Heidi didn't have any children outside America, did they?

I'm so glad to see Cruz collapsing. It's even more glorious than Rubot's collapse.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

What more proof can one possibly need? Who needs things like birth certificates?

could be poor audio or just a speaking flub and meant to pronounce "isn't"
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Born in Canada. yep, he's an immigrant.

RVO˩UTION

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    . . . Cruz is trying to illicit a response so he can control the media narrative.
    Which is . . .

Foreignborn alien "Lucifer in the Flesh" Cruz entered the USA with two Canadian citizen parents - he immigrated in 1975 or 1976.

So, on what date did Rafael E. Cruz Jr. immigrate to the USA ?
    . . . a great narrative or townhall question for Ted or Heidi or Carly now.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    could be poor audio or just a speaking flub and meant to pronounce "isn't"
    Heidi has been corrected by the Cruz campaign . . .

Cruz campaign corrects Heidi after she calls Ted an immigrant
    She was campaigning for her husband in Indiana when she said, "Ted is an immigrant. He is Hispanic. We can unify this party."
    The campaign quickly backtracked and told the Washington Examiner she misspoke, saying,
    "Heidi was referring to Ted as being the son of an immigrant."

but Rafael Sr. was not an immigrant when Ted was born - he was a Canadian in political asylum from Cuba
    Rafael Sr. only became a US citizen when Ted was 35 yrs old and Ted already naturalized as a dual citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Heidi has been corrected by the Cruz campaign . . .

Cruz campaign corrects Heidi after she calls Ted an immigrant
    She was campaigning for her husband in Indiana when she said, "Ted is an immigrant. He is Hispanic. We can unify this party."
    The campaign quickly backtracked and told the Washington Examiner she misspoke, saying,
    "Heidi was referring to Ted as being the son of an immigrant."

but Rafael Sr. was not an immigrant when Ted was born - he was a Canadian in political asylum from Cuba
    Rafael Sr. only became a US citizen when Ted was 35 yrs old and Ted already naturalized as a dual citizen

They can't weasel their way out of this one.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    They can't weasel their way out of this one.
    What Heidi Cruz "meant to say" she couldn't even have said during the 20th century - Rafael Bienvenido Cruz immigrated to the USA in 2005.

Is he even the Dad ? - Mom Eleanor already lied on a foreign birth certificate about parentage. Blood tests needed by INS.

Jan2017

It seems there are some constitutionalists in Indiana . . . along with basketball fans.

Trump has won Indiana, according to A.P.

CANDIDATES VOTE PCT. DELEGATES
    Donald J. Trump 344,619 52.9% 45
    Rafael E. Cruz 239,005 36.7
    John Kasich 50,910 7.8
    Other 17,280 2.7
    651,814 votes, 49% reporting (2,627 of 5,374 precincts)
    Winner called by A.P.

Jan2017

The truth comes out and . . .

. . . and Heidi gets punched and elbowed to the face

I hope his dog is ok.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

[/QUOTE]

^^this video shows it a little better

Notice how Ted's father wraps his arm around Heidi's shoulder, holding her in place so Ted can deal the crippling blow.

Black Op mission accomplished.

Jan2017

I hope his dog is ok.
    The twitter comments are a hoot :

I'd complain about seeing this over and over, but to be fair this is the last we'll see of him ever so rock on
    AN EMBARRASSMENT TO TEXAS.
    She was Cruz'in for a bruisin'
    Countdown to Heidi divorcing him when they get back to the Brain Slug Planet in 3, 2, 1...

The twitter comments are a hoot :

I'd complain about seeing this over and over, but to be fair this is the last we'll see of him ever so rock on
    AN EMBARRASSMENT TO TEXAS.
    She was Cruz'in for a bruisin'
    Countdown to Heidi divorcing him when they get back to the Brain Slug Planet in 3, 2, 1...

Ted looks so AWKWARD trying to hug his dad. Makes me cringe LOL