Thread: Food Revolution Summit 2016 Day 1: Top Keys To Radiant Health

Thumbs up Food Revolution Summit 2016 Day 1: Top Keys To Radiant Health

Food Revolution Summit 2016 Day 1: Top Keys To Radiant Health

Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?

Very enlightening and powerful information for getting healthy and staying healthy. If you get a chance, kick back an listen to this summit.

Guest doctors:

Michael Greger, M.D.
    Affordable Super Foods for Lasting Super Health

Christiane Northrup, M.D.
    Goddesses Never Age

Mimi Guarneri, M.D.
    Putting Integrative Health To Work For You
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?
    Exercise. Pills can't do it for you. Whether they come from BigPharma or some holistic vitamin peddler.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Exercise. Pills can't do it for you. Whether they come from BigPharma or some holistic vitamin peddler.
    Zippy my dearesr troll, this summit has nothing to do with supplements and has everything to do with eating clean foods.

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”

~ Hippocrates
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    And attempting to exercise with the wrong fuel can be a total disaster. While we can disagree on what constitutes the "wrong" kind of fuel, the fact that trying to keep moving with a shifting load of heavy, greasy, nutrient-poor food in your stomach is not wise... is pretty universal.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

SUNDAY, MAY 1 - Your Digestion & Your Brain

Stunning Breakthroughs And Top Foods for Mental Clarity

Welcome to Day Two of the 2016 Food Revolution Summit! As soon as it’s finished processing, the youtube player below offers all 3 interviews of the day + Ocean's commentary between them. If you would like to just hear the interviews separately, you can listen to the individual audios down farther on the page. For replays from day one of the Summit - interviews with Dr. Greger, Dr. Northrup, and Dr. Guarneri.

http://summit2016.foodrevolution.org/replays/