Thread: Wisconsin town will fine parents of school bullies.

Wisconsin town will fine parents of school bullies.

Parents of bullies to be fined.

The community is punishing not just the kids who behave badly but also their parents.

"He shouldn't have to even deal with it," said Kyle Jones, the mother of a 16-year-old autistic son. "I don't think he should have to come to me every day and say help, it happened again."

Her son has dealt with bullying since middle school.

"And he doesn't even act like it's something that shouldn't be happening and it's not right," his mother said, "and no kid, no kid should go through that."

Jones hopes a new City of Shawano ordinance makes parents more aware of how their kids may be acting toward other students.

"I need to know that not just my kids are safe but all the kids are safe, you know, like this shouldn't be happening," she said.

To deter it from happening, police are now going to work with the Shawano School District to talk to parents of kids who are bullying.

Under the new ordinance, parents and guardians will have 90 days after they're informed by a police officer of their child's behavior to intervene.

If the parent doesn't stop their child from acting as a bully, the parent will be fined $366.

If there is a second defense within one year, the parent will be fined $681.

"Right now I think the fines should stay where they're at," the mother said."I feel like parents need to communicate with their kids more."
    What do you guys think?

My initial feeling is that the fines should start at something like $25 and go up from there. Shouldnt be a revenue generation tool for schools nor give them an incentive to label everything as "bullying".

Needs to be more consistency. If youre going to hold them responsible for this, more things should be under the control of a parent, vaccinations etc.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Bullying" is as hard to define as nailing Jell-O to the wall.

Look for school cops to take this to whole new levels, including arrests.

Just another day in AmeriKa.

Reason to homeschool #92371

Needs to be more consistency. If youre going to hold them responsible for this, more things should be under the control of a parent, vaccinations etc.
    That's not how it works comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "Bullying" is as hard to define as nailing Jell-O to the wall.

Look for school cops to take this to whole new levels, including arrests.

Just another day in AmeriKa.

Reason to homeschool #92371
    That's exactly what my first thoughts on this were.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's not how it works comrade.
    Not even close.
    "The Patriarch"

A good ass kicking for picking on someone with obvious problems is in order. But that's not allowed anymore.
    "The Patriarch"

I think this is great. It's only a matter of time before weed is legalized in Wisconsin, so it's good to see the police creatively reinventing itself ahead of time for a new role.

Those kids are smaller target for SWAT teams, so they'll probably need better rifles. I'm sure there's another federal giveaway program that will fit the bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    A good ass kicking for picking on someone with obvious problems is in order. But that's not allowed anymore.
    It still happens from time to time. Example A:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    It still happens from time to time. Example A:
    Good to know, hopefully the well intentioned do gooder nanny staters don't make his life miserable for it.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I think this is great. It's only a matter of time before weed is legalized in Wisconsin, so it's good to see the police creatively reinventing itself ahead of time for a new role.

Those kids are smaller target for SWAT teams, so they'll probably need better rifles. I'm sure there's another federal giveaway program that will fit the bill.
    LOL!
    There is no spoon.

How has he been bullied? Some special needs parents are crazy enough to argue that deciding not to date their special needs child is discrimination/bullying.

Sometimes the special needs child is the one doing the bullying. It is not black and white.

http://www.ageofautism.com/2013/10/l...s-violent.html

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Parents of bullies to be fined.
    What do you guys think?
    The notion that anyone is entitled to a public education is fail.
    Anything you build on that notion is built on false foundation.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Cissy View Post
    How has he been bullied? Some special needs parents are crazy enough to argue that deciding not to date their special needs child is discrimination/bullying.

Sometimes the special needs child is the one doing the bullying. It is not black and white.

"Bullying" is subjective...

No blood or bruises, no bullying...

Taunting is completely acceptable, so are fist fights due to taunting.

In my opinion bullying is beating on a kid who doesn't fight back...

Quote Originally Posted by Cissy View Post

Good point, the bullying isn't defined at all.
    "The Patriarch"

How about also fining the parents of school nerds and dorks?

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    The notion that anyone is entitled to a public education is fail.
    Anything you build on that notion is built on false foundation.
    Thread winner.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Honestly i dont have a problem with this, Bullying is not supported by free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    "Bullying" is subjective...

Taunting is completely acceptable, so are fist fights due to taunting.

In my opinion bullying is beating on a kid who doesn't fight back...
    Bullying leaves a person with suicidal thoughts and emotional drawbacks. Even if one does fight back the bullying wont end there. There are also some bullying that use verbal abuse majority of bullying doesn't have to be used by force as it where in the 90s, 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Bullying leaves a person with suicidal thoughts and emotional drawbacks. Even if one does fight back the bullying wont end there. There are also some bullying that use verbal abuse majority of bullying doesn't have to be used by force as it where in the 90s, 80s.
    Sounds like a personal problem. Parents should have done their job and instilled a sense of self worth in their children. Unless it is physical then it is just words. Word are...just words. Not excusing bullying tactics, just being truthful.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    just being truthful.
    are you calling me fat?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    You're describing "taunting".........

My school days were the 60's and 70's and everybody got picked on by bigger kids, the only reprieve was an older sibling...

We thought of the experience as building character not "leaving emotional drawbacks"...

People of your generation are a bunch of pussy's, safe spaces, bully programs, kops in school and the absolute worse thing ever, parents of my generation, that coddle you with psychiatrists and drugs telling you how special you are and how deserving you are of respect just for sucking air....

Good grief...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    are you calling me fat?
    National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Phone Number
    1-800-273-8255

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Phone Number
    1-800-273-xxxx

You should really censor that before someone dials it and gets swatted

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    You're describing "taunting".........

My school days were the 60's and 70's and everybody got picked on by bigger kids, the only reprieve was an older sibling...

We thought of the experience as building character not "leaving emotional drawbacks"...

People of your generation are a bunch of pussy's, safe spaces, bully programs, kops in school and the absolute worse thing ever, parents of my generation, that coddle you with psychiatrists and drugs telling you how special you are and how deserving you are of respect just for sucking air....

Good grief...
    +rep

Real Bullies are the Teachers and Truancy Officers.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Real Bullies are the Teachers and Truancy Officers.
    The school system felt sorry for the bullies who graduated and had no one to pick on, so the hired them and paid them to bully.

"ODoyle rules"

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    The school system felt sorry for the bullies who graduated and had no one to pick on, so the hired them and paid them to bully.
    Exactly. And when you go up higher their chain of command, the more bullying you will find. Some teachers are very bad (there are good ones too), but those at the top are the biggest bullies of all.

I'll call them: Administrators. Their function is to operate like a machine where human children are the manufactured product. There may be no worse damage that can be done to a child than to strip them completely of their individuality via dehumanizing treatment.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Parents should be held responsible for the criminality of their minor children.

That said, most of what's called bullying these days doesn't qualify as criminal.

Kids have been pussified.