Thread: Rand Paul endorses Paul Broun in Georgia congressional race

Rand Paul endorses Paul Broun in Georgia congressional race

Broun endorsed by Rand Paul in Georgia congressional race

By JIM THOMPSON
    Friday, April 29, 2016

Paul Broun was endorsed by Sen. Rand Paul, R-Kentucky, a former GOP presidential contender, in his effort to win Georgia’s 9th District seat in the U.S. House of Representatives, according to a recent announcement from Broun’s campaign.

Broun, who represented all or part of Athens-Clarke County during a seven-year stint in the House ending with his unsuccessful 2014 campaign for one of Georgia’s U.S. Senate seats, is in a five-person Republican contest for the 9th District seat, which includes a northern corner of Athens-Clarke County and extends north and east to the Georgia state line. Broun, a physician, moved from Oconee County to Habersham County in connection with his bid for the 9th District seat.

“Paul Broun is a steadfast fighter for liberty who has never caved to establishment pressures,” Paul noted in his endorsement. Paul had previously endorsed Broun in his unsuccessful bid for the Georgia seat in the Senate.

“Broun stood with me to end NSA spying on innocent Americans ... and to prevent drones from being used against U.S. citizens on U.S. soil,” Paul said in his endorsement. “He introduced Audit the FED in the House and fought to get it passed.”

read more:
    http://onlineathens.com/breaking-new...ressional-race

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand Paul Endorses Paul Broun

by: Paul Broun Campaign
    04/28/2016

Gainesville, GA – Today, Dr. Paul Broun, conservative Republican candidate for Congress in Georgia’s Ninth Congressional District, received the endorsement of Senator Rand Paul (KY).

“Paul Broun is a steadfast fighter for Liberty who has never caved to Establishment pressures,” said Paul. “Time after time on issue after issue Broun has stood with me to advance Liberty.

“Broun stood with me to end NSA spying on innocent Americans, to repeal the indefinite detention provisions in the NDAA, and to prevent drones from being used against U.S. citizens on U.S. soil. He introduced Audit the FED in the House and fought to get it passed. Broun even introduced legislation to end the FED all together so we can move back to sound money and a gold standard,” continued Paul.

Paul added “Paul Broun is unquestionably one of the strongest pro Liberty Congressmen we can elect. His record proves that he'll always side with Liberty - even if that means taking the Establishment head on. I trust Broun to continue fighting for Liberty in Congress because he's already stood with me so many times. I look forward to working with him again and encourage Liberty lovers in Georgia’s Ninth District, as well across the country, to support him.”

“I’m so honored to be endorsed by Senator Rand Paul,” said Broun. “He has stood for Liberty in the Senate countless times. Senator Paul’s endorsement is a badge of honor for me because he’s such a strong leader for the cause of Liberty.

“When I get back to Congress, I will continue standing with Rand to fight for Liberty. I will reintroduce Audit and End the FED bills and continue my fight to expand Liberty in all areas. This means ending the NSA’s ability to spy on innocent Americans and stopping indefinite detention and drone use on U.S. citizens.

“It also means cutting the size and scope of government across the board. In Congress, I’ll introduce bills to abolish the Department of Education, to repeal and replace Obamacare with market-based, patient-run healthcare, and to put an end to any and all forms of government run gun owner registries.

“Fighting to restore Liberty and the founding principles that made America great will be my number one priority in Congress. I’m grateful for my friend Senator Paul’s support in moving towards this goal and hope to work with him in Congress again.”

Senator Paul joins a growing list of constitutional conservatives rallying behind Paul Broun’s campaign, including Georgia Right to Life (GRTL) and the National Association for Gun Rights (NAGR).
    http://www.paulbroun.com/articles/ra...ses-paul-broun

Paul Broun is fantastic. hope he wins

Paul Broun, raising hell once again.

Did he run for a different district(instead of his old district) or did some NAACP Atlanta judge throw out the gerrymandering, meaning there is a half district and half district?
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.