Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump rejects 'categorically false' charges of raping teenage girl

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This thread isn't really pro or anti trump. Just posting information dissinformation that is relevant to the election season.
    Nice try. I worked for a market research company for 13 years and have a good understanding of how propaganda works. You sir, are not as intelligent as you think you are. You should be ashamed of yourself for distributing propaganda, you seem to be in touch with your feelings too much. Reading your posts is like treading through an emotional outburst by a crazy feminist. I pity you sir...
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by purplechoe View Post
    Nice try. I worked for a market research company for 13 years and have a good understanding of how propaganda works. You sir, are not as intelligent as you think you are. You should be ashamed of yourself for distributing propaganda, you seem to be in touch with your feelings too much. Reading your posts is like treading through an emotional outburst by a crazy feminist. I pity you sir...
    lol.. that hurts CPUd does seem to have issues. I hope Trump wins just to have the privilege to read CPUd psy meltdown. I'm pretty sure he is a Cruz supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    lol.. that hurts CPUd does seem to have issues. I hope Trump wins just to have the privilege to read CPUd psy meltdown. I'm pretty sure he is a Cruz supporter.
    I was hopeful at first that Trump would at least bust up the establishment, but now I'm just not excited at all about him. I'm still supporting him just because of the smug arrogance of the NeverTrump crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I was hopeful at first that Trump would at least bust up the establishment, but now I'm just not excited at all about him. I'm still supporting him just because of the smug arrogance of the NeverTrump crowd.
    Me neither, I have strong reservations about Trump myself, I'm just enjoying the whole spectacle. But seeing the rest of cast that's left in the field, it's perplexing to me how much vitriol there is about his campaign. Kasich, Cruz, Clinton, Sanders? Most of the attacks seem to be of the Social Justice Warrior type slender which tries to demonizing people like Trump by calling them racist, sexist, and now here come the rapists charges. Seems like someone is taking a page out of a feminist hit list and running with it. I call out BS when I see it...

PS. FU Frank...

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now that is a reason to vote for a candidate.

Me neither, I have strong reservations about Trump myself, I'm just enjoying the whole spectacle. But seeing the rest of cast that's left in the field, it's perplexing to me how much vitriol there is about his campaign. Kasich, Cruz, Clinton, Sanders? Most of the attacks seem to be of the Social Justice Warrior type slender which tries to demonizing people like Trump by calling them racist, sexist, and now here come the rapists charges. Seems like someone is taking a page out of a feminist hit list and running with it. I call out BS when I see it...

PS. FU Frank...
    But the sexual charges against Cruz are OK?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    But the sexual charges against Cruz are OK?
    Which charges did the MSM run with? It seems that Cruz's allegations were buried, while the media had a field day with Trump's. It seems like some people are doing the MSM's job for them, and it's especially disheartening seeing it here on a daily basis.

Social Justice Warriors unite!!!

- Mark Twain

Please, just stop with this rhetoric already.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Please, just stop with this rhetoric already.
    You first...

- Mark Twain

Funny you mention that... The choices are so bad that I'm considering doing the same just to tally one up against them.

In my mind there's no difference between the people who spend their days attacking politicians and the social justice warriors who find people to attack. Their actions are all about negativity and smugness, regardless of possible good intentions originally. Any time I can do the opposite of what any subset of that group wants, it's worth doing. And Trump is such a jackass that he has plenty of social justice warriors (among them butthurt libertarians proclaiming how priincipled they are) after him, so I really have no choice but to support him.

You first...
    I have. For quite some time.

Which charges did the MSM run with? It seems that Cruz's allegations were buried, while the media had a field day with Trump's. It seems like some people are doing the MSM's job for them, and it's especially disheartening seeing it here on a daily basis.

Funny. The rhetoric from Trumpsters is astounding.

If MSM says Ted did something naughty it's true. If MSM says Trump did something naughty, it's false.

If a RON PAUL supporter brings up the hypocrisy, they are SJWs or paid shills-
    There is no spoon.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Raven View Post
    Funny you mention that... The choices are so bad that I'm considering doing the same just to tally one up against them.

In my mind there's no difference between the people who spend their days attacking politicians and the social justice warriors who find people to attack. Their actions are all about negativity and smugness, regardless of possible good intentions originally. Any time I can do the opposite of what any subset of that group wants, it's worth doing. And Trump is such a jackass that he has plenty of social justice warriors (among them butthurt libertarians proclaiming how priincipled they are) after him, so I really have no choice but to support him.

lol exactly. I first came back here like 2 weeks ago and my first post was closed by libertarian SJWs. I was just expressing my views on the right forum.

I was just expressing my views on the right forum.
    Then why was your post closed? Was it just an arbitrary decision made by a mod?

lol exactly. I first came back here like 2 weeks ago and my first post was closed by libertarian SJWs. I was just expressing my views on the right forum.
    Your post can only be closed by Bryan, who is NOT an SJW. His rules on posting for candidates are pretty clear and at the top of this page.
    There is no spoon.

If MSM says Ted did something naughty it's true. If MSM says Trump did something naughty, it's false.

You are a SJW. I don't troll threads supporting Hillary or Kasich. While you, erowe and CPU keep trolling with the tacit support of moderators. Fact is, you are butthurt Trump generates so much enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Then why was your post closed? Was it just an arbitrary decision made by a mod?
    it was. here is my post. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Ron-Paul-2012

It was civil and everything. my post got trolled by SJWs from the Libertarian purist side. Then Mod closed my post. But i start yelling CENSORSHIP and it was re-opened.

You are a SJW. I don't troll threads supporting Hillary or Kasich. While you, erowe and CPU keep trolling with the tacit support of moderators. Fact is, you are butthurt Trump generates so much enthusiasm.
    Please post the threads on this forum that support Hillary or Kasich. Please post quotes of the individuals you accuse of supporting them in these threads.

Bull$#@!! Cruz's misdeeds about his sex-capers were in the media for a couple of days, and then disappeared. Trump's misdeeds seems to be covered 24/7 by the MSM. Ron Paul is not God, ok? I will be forever grateful for what his candidacy has done to wake people up, but I'm an individual with my own thoughts and perspectives and will not be a cultists to whatever Ron says, even though I probably agree with him about 90-95% of the time. What about Rockwell, Woods, Molyneux, etc.? You gonna call these people idiots and morons too? I know plenty of highly educated people that I respect that are supporting Trump. The neverTrump crowd was the one who started slinging $#@! first, and now you bitch about blow back...

Go back to the intellectually dishonest cave that you crawled out of...

and I'm not even a Trump supporter for heaven's sake...

- Mark Twain

Right no legit arguments so you call names. It is better to keep your mouth shut and thought a fool than to open it and be known as one. I do not troll and I do not have any support from moderators.

I pretty much stayed out of the political threads until I read Trump's speech on his foreign policy. Mostly I just point out the complete hypocrisy from you Trumpsters, where you call other candidates out for things that Trump has also done or worse. Personally I cannot support any of the candidates but when the hypocrisy gets so blatant and thick, I speak up.

This is a RON PAUL forum and I am here to support RP's ideas on liberty and freedom- AND I will continue to do that.

If you can't handle it start your own Trump forum- no one is stopping you.
    Last edited by Ender; 05-01-2016 at 05:05 PM.
    There is no spoon.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bull$#@!! Cruz's misdeeds about his sex-capers were in the media for a couple of days, and then disappeared. Trump's misdeeds seems to be covered 24/7 by the MSM. Ron Paul is not God, ok? I will be forever grateful for what his candidacy has done to wake people up, but I'm an individual with my own thoughts and perspectives and will not be a cultists to whatever Ron says, even though I probably agree with him about 90-95% of the time. What about Rockwell, Woods, Molyneux, etc.? You gonna call these people idiots and morons too? I know plenty of highly educated people that I respect that are supporting Trump. The neverTrump crowd was the one who started slinging $#@! first, and now you bitch about blow back...

There's no problem with you supporting the trump. You just can't do it on RPFs.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Ron Paul is not god. Those Ron Paul SJWs think so though. Ron Paul was TOTALLY wrong on Bitcoin. I stopped listening to him about his idiotic response. He sounded like a gold shill. Like only Gold can be sound money. OMG. It was dumb. He is old. He doesn't understand MEMEs. He doesn't understand feminisn. Same problem with Rand actually. He needs to man it up.
    Nevertheless I cannot thank Ron Paul enough to wake me up.

Neither am I; get over yourself.
    There is no spoon.

Bull$#@!! Cruz's misdeeds about his sex-capers were in the media for a couple of days, and then disappeared. Trump's misdeeds seems to be covered 24/7 by the MSM.
    We must not be watching the same media. I've seen basically no discussion of Trump's past transgressions (and there are tons...) on the MSM. Seems like they're saving that for if/when he becomes the nominee.

What about Rockwell, Woods, Molyneux, etc.?
    Have you seen some of the recent garbage published on Rockwell's website?

Woods is a smart guy but is not someone I would listen to regarding political process.

Molyneux... just no.

The neverTrump crowd was the one who started slinging $#@! first, and now you bitch about blow back...
    Mudslinging is one of Trumps favorite tools. Just ask him, he'll admit it.

There it is! That convenient claim of intellectual dishonesty. This is where you now neg rep Ender and put him on ignore. That seems to be the typical reaction of some of the Trump people here.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    There's no problem with you supporting the trump. You just can't do it on RPFs.
    This sub forum is specifically for 2016. That includes Trump discussion. We don't make treads about Trump in other subs.

This sub forum is specifically for 2016. That includes Trump discussion. We don't make treads about Trump in other subs.
    Go make a Trump support thread and see how long it stays open.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Discussion, yes. Promotion, no.
    There is no spoon.

Discussion, yes. "Discussion", no.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Discussion, yes. Promotion, no.
    Trump is wrong about Torture. He probably doesn't understand a dime about Bitcoin, like Ron Paul.

But Trump generates enthusiasm. He is a fighter. He will not be cucked by SJWs. get over it.

Trump is wrong about Torture. He probably doesn't understand a dime about Bitcoin, like Ron Paul.

But Trump generates enthusiasm. He is a fighter. He will not be cucked by SJWs. get over it.
    There it is again. This curious terminology.

Serious question. Do you believe interracial relationships will lead to the cultural destruction of the US?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast