Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump: 1002 pledged delegates, other candidates listed

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Is that supposed to be earth-shattering or something?

Ever since Attila the Trump has gone off the reservation, the entire establishment is out to get him.

The guy is a traitor to his class.

He is breaking all of the tacit, gentleman's agreements that preserve the power of the entire establishment.

It's called Political Correctness, and refusing to abide by it is what makes Trump an actual rebel.

Ted Cruz is similar to a degree, but he's a creepy motherfluffer.
    POst examples where "the entire establishment is out to get him"
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fox News Sunday, Apr 24th:

MANAFORT: ...What we're trying to do right now is work with the Mitch McConnells who we didn't depose in Kentucky even though he won the election and we worked with him to put a unity slate together. We're trying to bring the party together. That’s what --

WALLACE: Wait, because I think this is interesting. You're saying that you're working with the Senate majority leader, who to a lot of the grassroots is a symbol of the problem?

MANAFORT: We're working with party officials and that was an example on Saturday where we could have -- we won the state. We could have gone in there and tried to be disruptive as Cruz does in these states.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    POst examples where "the entire establishment is out to get him"
    Y'alls need to start seeing the forest for the trees.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Liberty Forest > Trump Tree

Ever since Attila the Trump has gone off the reservation, the entire establishment is out to get him.

He is breaking all of the tacit, gentleman's agreements that preserve the power of the entire establishment.

It's called Political Correctness, and refusing to abide by it is what makes Trump an actual rebel.

And Trump's not???

I do not support ANY candidates but the thought of having to look at Trump or Clinton on a regular basis, as the POTUS, makes me sick to my stomach.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And Trump's not???

I do not support ANY candidates but the thought of having to look at Trump or Clinton on a regular basis, as the POTUS, makes me sick to my stomach.
    Gee, I guess that you should support a third-party candidate that has a really good chance of getting elected...

Gee, I guess that you should support a third-party candidate that has a really good chance of getting elected...
    I don't support ANY of the candidates- and I don't vote for the lesser of 2 evils. Evil is still evil.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I don't support ANY of the candidates- and I don't vote for the lesser of 2 evils. Evil is still evil.
    Well aren't you just an enchanted little elf frolicking in the magical forest of pure intentions.

Attila the Trump > You

Well aren't you just an enchanted little elf frolicking in the magical forest of pure intentions.

Attila the Trump > You
    Sorry to make you jealous.
    There is no spoon.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hillary Clinton is counting on you!
    I know. She would love for Trump to win. I'll try to disappoint her.

So you think Trump is running for president for the purpose of his own class losing power?

What are the gentleman's agreements that you're talking about that preserve their power that he is breaking?

How does political correctness preserve their power?

Also, I'm tired of this line about political correctness being all that Trump has violated. It's not about political correctness. It's simple civility. The social more we have that someone shouldn't mock someone else's physical handicap isn't political correctness. It's not some new-fangled way of keeping people from saying what everyone's really thinking. It's something that wouldn't have been tolerated by anyone a few decades ago. It also isn't political correctness that tells us not to drop f-bombs in public speeches. It's also not political correctness that tells us not to propagate made-up crime statistics to make different races look bad. What Trump represents is not a departure from a recent fad of political correctness, but a repudiation of the nation's centuries long Christian heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    So you think Trump is running for president for the purpose of his own class losing power?

What are the gentleman's agreements that you're talking about that preserve their power that he is breaking?

How does political correctness preserve their power?

Also, I'm tired of this line about political correctness being all that Trump has violated. It's not about political correctness. It's simple civility. The social more we have that someone shouldn't mock someone else's physical handicap isn't political correctness. It's not some new-fangled way of keeping people from saying what everyone's really thinking. It's something that wouldn't have been tolerated by anyone a few decades ago. It also isn't political correctness that tells us not to drop f-bombs in public speeches. It's also not political correctness that tells us not to propagate made-up crime statistics to make different races look bad. What Trump represents is not a departure from a recent fad of political correctness, but a repudiation of the nation's centuries long Christian heritage.
    If Trump was a team player, he would not be disturbing the apple cart the way that he is.

Calling out illegals, phoney wars, trade deficits/deals and the dishonest media are all things that you do not do as long as you want to go along to get along.

Instead, he has chosen break all of the rules and take advantage of the shizer-storm that he has been creating.

And screw that gimpy little bastard with the camera - media whores should be tarred and feathered for their treason.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12