Thread: Honey Badger Bitcoin Algo Leases - AMA - Referral Codes

Honey Badger Bitcoin Algo Leases - AMA - Referral Codes

I'm a bitcoin algo trader with botscript for lease.

Ask Me Anything

I lease through tradewave.net which takes a 30% commission; they're waiving their commission this month so leases are 30% off. If you're RPF member (April 2016 or earlier) I'm offering additional discount and referral commisions. If you know of someone that signs up and they send an email to rpfpresence@gmail.com with your RPF user name as "referral code" I will pay commission:

Leases are 90 days. More info in link below.
    https://discuss.tradewave.net/t/hone...acktesting/915

plan - price after tradewave 30% off - commission/discount

unlimited - 1.4 BTC ($100 referral commission)
    50k equity - 0.35 BTC ($20 referral commission)
    5k equity - 0.175 BTC ($10 referral commission)

My 50k's are most popular.

commission paid via BTCe code

equity refers to the most the bot will move per trade in USD terms

LIVE Results Since Dec 1014:
    1.63X BTC
    2.08X USD
    46 Trades

The algo is a moore/mealy state machine which tracks a mesh of long moving averages.

Currently holding $380 bitcoins since Feb 10 2016 (80 days); average trade time is 10 days.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have no idea how this works, and no time to devote to figuring it out.But thanks for the offer, and bump

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I have no idea how this works, and no time to devote to figuring it out.But thanks for the offer, and bump
    Tradewave runs his botscripts and connects up to exchanges to trade your BTC automatically.

Pres has free botscripts available to run on tradwave, but you still have to pay tradewave to run the scripts, I think it's like $14/mo for up to $1k in equity and not sure what the other price levels are. Then if you want the better script that makes better trades, you have to do a 90 day lease on the script (prices above). Add the costs together based on the equity and you can see how much you will make in the longrun based on the history.

There is some setup involved, it's not terribly complicated but more than some may be able to handle without assistance.

I may get back into it now that BTC looks like it is going to be making some moves.. I was using the free version and paying $14/mo for tradewave a while back when it was mostly flat-lining and it wasn't doing a whole lot for me, but when it starts making moves it can help make some good trades.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

3.34X USD / 1.51X BTC / 66 Trades.
    I want to manage YOUR MONEY.

rpfpresence@gmail.com

Screenshot from 2016-12-09 23:55:25.jpg

we are currently HOLDING BTC

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...