Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman Prays For Her Life As Trump Protestors Destroy Her Car

Woman Prays For Her Life As Trump Protestors Destroy Her Car

I hope he buys her a tank.

VIdeo:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm guessing that ICE would find a large ratio of illegal aliens at this protest.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Multiculturalism at its finest.......

In my state, an occupied vehicle is considered a domicile, and you are within your rights to shoot someone trying to break in.

Looks like we'll need to add another 10 feet.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Anti Trump Protesters funded by Hillary and given a free Ipad no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    In my state, an occupied vehicle is considered a domicile, and you are within your rights to shoot someone trying to break in.
    Need one of these:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    You beat me to it. A couple dead "protesters" later I,m guessing they might just think twice before proceeding.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She appears to be at step two in building the Trump Protective Wall:

First, the inner WALL starts within the mind, then the heart, then the hands, the car/home, the yard, the gated community, the town, the county, the state, then all the states of America (probably in between them too; that's a good excuse to demand to see your papers). THAT OUTER PERIMETER WALL will extend clockwise from Ron Paul's home state of Texas at the Surfside of the shining sea, though the Mexican border, to the left shining sea, across the entire frickin' Canadian border and back around to the right shining sea (add a few feet around Florida since it is so close to Cuba) and before you know it, TRUMP. The placement of the gate also starts in the heart...

Of course, people often turn to violence when constantly frustrated and treated wrongly. How many here endorse similar tactics when confronting the State? Well, Trump is the State personified. Many of those people involved have had everything from their labor to their person made literally against the law. Violence begets violence.

Where's ICE when you need them?

================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Of course, people often turn to violence when constantly frustrated and treated wrongly. How many here endorse similar tactics when confronting the State? Well, Trump is the State personified. Many of those people involved have had everything from their labor to their person made literally against the law. Violence begets violence.
    Illegal aliens have been treated wrongly? Yes, I agree. They should have had their asses thrown out long ago.
    ================

Person ≠ US citizen
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Dumbest post of all time. ^^^^^^^^

The New Part-Time Job: "Get Paid $15 An Hour To Protest At The Trump Rally"
    For the insanely ignorant; Trump is a self made multi-billionaire, #1 best selling author, star of a #1 rated network TV series who built a global brand that stands among the best brands ever created. Whomever can find anything in that to justify damage to a fellow citizen's property and psyche is worthy of no more than some heated tar and chicken feathers… period.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Illegal aliens have been treated wrongly? Yes, I agree. They should have had their asses thrown out long ago.
    Yeah free education, free healthcare, etc. they sure have been treated poorly.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

FDT in marker on the car... lol
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    quality human beings right there.

I'm pretty sure that they've turned more away from their cause than they've won. What a successful protest. /s

Morons give legitimacy to the very idiot they're protesting.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Uh, no. They need to take that up with the state and not innocent people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    FDT in marker on the car... lol
    What does that mean?
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    What does that mean?
    I'd guess F Donald Trump.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

ANd of course at the 3:00 mark someone had to yell "Set the car on fire!"

And all Trump has to do is play this video 100 times and watch his support grow by the thousands. Animals.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    ANd of course at the 3:00 mark someone had to yell "Set the car on fire!"

And all Trump has to do is play this video 100 times and watch his support grow by the thousands. Animals.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I'd guess F Donald Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    F~@% Donald Trump ?
    I see. Makes sense.

Where was this video taken? Some event?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossobass View Post
    Dumbest post of all time. ^^^^^^^^

Bossobass, you have been away for awhile so more than likely you are not aware of the way the forums are being run now. Here is an excerpt from the site's community guidelines.

2) Treat others with respect.
    Do not make accusations, declarations on others' character, question their motives, be judgmental, assign them to a group or make any other negative personal commentary of members.
    No insulting, antagonizing or personally attacking other users.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1989

Of course, that is not to say that rational discourse may not be engaged in. It is welcomed.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I see. Makes sense.

Where was this video taken? Some event?

Cali. Fox news, Drudge are posting it. Ill try to find link
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Both sides stand to gain from incidents like these. Over the last couple months, protesters can be found at every Trump rally. What the cops try to do is keep them separated form the Trump supporters as they come in and again when they leave the venue. This usually works out OK when the controlled environment is maintained. Occasionally, the Trump campaign will do things to undermine that security plan. They issued 31,000 tickets for the rally last night, Trump claimed there were around 20,000 in attendance, but the venue only holds 8,000. These Trump supporters show up and get turned away, so we now have a few thousand pissed off Trump supporters amassed outside the venue, overwhelming the security detail and mixing with the protesters.

Incidents like these help Trump, and it is also in the best interests of the protesters to have the weakest GOP candidate running against Hillary.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Both sides stand to gain from incidents like these. Over the last couple months, protesters can be found at every Trump rally. What the cops try to do is keep them separated form the Trump supporters as they come in and again when they leave the venue. This usually works out OK when the controlled environment is maintained. Occasionally, the Trump campaign will do things to undermine that security plan. They issued 31,000 tickets for the rally last night, Trump claimed there were around 20,000 in attendance, but the venue only holds 8,000. These Trump supporters show up and get turned away, so we now have a few thousand pissed off Trump supporters amassed outside the venue, overwhelming the security detail and mixing with the protesters.

Incidents like these help Trump, and it is also in the best interests of the protesters to have the weakest GOP candidate running against Hillary.
    That is exactly what happened, regarding ticketing, when he came to my hometown. Had a friend get tickets. Show up 3 hrs. early and still not get in. Trumps plane had to divert because of fog and he was another hour late. When he got there he kept remarking "Who here wants to give up their seat? Plenty out there that want to come in. Anyone? Anyone? I didn't think so."
    Meanwhile outside a Trump supporter started messing with the counter protesters. A line of clergy linked arms between the groups and started singing hymns (Lutheran college). My friend just joined in with the clergy.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 04-29-2016 at 03:24 PM.

Why do you need tickets? Isn't it usually just first come first serve?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Why do you need tickets? Isn't it usually just first come first serve?
    In my hometown it was first come/first served, for ticket holders.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast