Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul endorsement speculation [edit]

Rand Paul endorsement speculation [edit]

Well this would be huge and a real slap at Cruz!!

http://linkis.com/prntly.com/2016/04/2/mBJWP

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, I would be pretty surprised if that happened.. but not totally surprised.. Ted Cruz totally sucks as a human being.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I hope he does.

I will feel vindicated after the censorship I felt on this board. And the name calling and blood words Trump supporters have received. And Rand will endorse mainly because of Trump foreign policy.

Rand for chairman of the Federal Reserve.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

you all fell for clickbait, again

It is going viral
    https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...Trump&src=typd

I think the majority of Rand supporters would support the move or have no issue with it. It is just a small subset of loud members here that we will have to get the popcorn ready to watch the complete meltdown.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

not going to happen for it will alienate voters during his senate re-election. the article shows that those who post it are desperately trying to hold together a fiction.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Trump's foreign policy is very close to Rand's. CRUZ WOULD GET ALot of people killed for nothing.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does that look like a credible source? I mean... Here are the odds that Rand endorses Trump before Indiana. These are the exact odds.

OH MY GOD! RAND IS ENDORSING TRUMP!!!! I'm so going to vote for him now, and this totally justifies all the Trump leg humping . Snort.
    "The Patriarch"

If it's true, it's probably happening because Trump has clarified his foreign policy enough to make it easier for Rand to endorse him. Could Trump even be wooing Rand as a possible VP? Their general rhetorical stance on the subject has converged somewhat, being basically non-interventionist in substance, but with a Jacksonian/Reaganite "peace through strength" wrapping to keep the warbots happy.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    If it's true, it's probably happening because Trump has clarified his foreign policy enough to make it easier for Rand to endorse him. Could Trump even be wooing Rand as a possible VP? Their general rhetorical stance on the subject has converged somewhat, being basically non-interventionist in substance, but with a Jacksonian/Reaganite "peace through strength" wrapping to keep the warbots happy.
    What good would Rand do as VP ? Gone is the best Senator...
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    What good would Rand do as VP ? Gone is the best Senator...
    It would influence Trump to follow through on the non-interventionist direction indicated by his recent speeches, and put Rand in a stronger position (as VP) to run for President again in '20 or '24. It would protect the VP position from being occupied by a neo-con in waiting, who would use it as a launching pad. And, of course, it would protect Trump from being assassinated.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

He should also add "and suck my wiener if you are too much of a losertarian to like it".

Though in seriousness, this would almost be like Luke sky walker hitting the heart of the Death Star in terms of Paul family revenge against the establishment.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Donald Trump really are making a mess of things on the internet and it is time to clean that mess up.

That begins by letting all the Trump supporters out there in on a not so little secret, that website you love to share stories of on social media called Prntly.com, it is a fake.

As the Washington Post has uncovered virtually every story and every headline at that site is completely fraudulent. All the “people” behind Prntly do is cut and paste text from stories about Donald Trump or Ted Cruz and then give them made up headlines, right off the National Equirer’s editing room floor.

What should bother Trump supporters even more than the fact that they’ve been duped by a fraud site, is that the same people running prntly.com also run another site called Marshallreport.com. That site is a pro Bernie Sanders one, and it too cuts and paste stories together with sensational headlines.

All totally fake. But would you expect anything less from a convicted felon.

And as the Examiner.com reports, prntly isn’t the only fake news site out there, several top websites and blogs supportive of Donald Trump, all happen to be registered and operated out of Macedonia. Those fake sites in turn get hundreds, perhaps thousands, of fake and bot Twitter accounts to spread out the stories that either support Trump or attack Ted Cruz.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/ulysse...made-internet/
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Yeah, this isn't "Breaking", it's speculative. And Krauthammer at that FFS.

just click bait

Found a similarly junky-looking website with a similar headline from 2 weeks ago - "MSFP News"?
    Essentially the same thing - they just took the story about Rand saying the primary is biased, rather than rigged, and tacked on the misleading headline.

from April 12, 2016:
    BREAKING: Rand Paul backs Donald Trump
    hxxp://xxx.msfanpage.link/breaking-rand-paul-backs-donald-trump/#.VxuyjytOlwM.twitter

I expect Rand will wait till the whole thing's over before pretending to support the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    He should also add "and suck my wiener if you are too much of a losertarian to like it".
    What the $#@! are you babbling about? Overdosing on the Michael Medved show or something?
    "The Patriarch"

$#@!ing Europeans.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    What the $#@! are you babbling about? Overdosing on the Michael Medved show or something?
    $#@!ing Europeans.
    Rand Paul should tell everyone to "suck his ant-eater".
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

This Would support my theory that Trump and Bernie are manufactured anti-establishment candidates designed to eliminate any momentum for a real anti-establishment candidate running against Hillary, Rand Paul for example.

If Rand endorses Trump as the eventual nominee, that's bad enough (he has to...).

But the **********s think he might endorse $#@!forbrains in advance...

...because they'll talk and maybe Trump will adopt some libertarian positions or sumpin?

Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 04-28-2016 at 10:19 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    If Rand endorses Trump as the eventual nominee, that's bad enough (he has to...).

But the **********s think he might endorse $#@!forbrains in advance...

...because they'll talk and maybe Trump will adopt some libertarian positions or sumpin?
    You ever had a friend that would rather steal something from you then ask for it? Trumps campaign from the start could of came to us and asked for our support. Instead they have tried over and over to steal it from us by tricking us.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You ever had a friend that would rather steal something from you then ask for it? Trumps campaign from the start could of came to us and asked for our support. Instead they have tried over and over to steal it from us by tricking us.
    Trump is trying to steal former Ron Paul people (as distinct from libertarians) by making vaguely "anti-establishment" noises.

Yup

..and it's been pretty successful.

That said, if he had come and asked for support, we ought to have laughed in his dumb monkey face.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    not going to happen for it will alienate voters during his senate re-election. the article shows that those who post it are desperately trying to hold together a fiction.
    You think Rand is going to be afraid to endorse the guy who won the GOP caucus in Kentucky? Lol. And even if Trump had done poorly in Kentucky, Rand could still get away with endorsing him. He's a shoe-in for re-election.

$#@!ing Europeans.
    Now what have I done ?!

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    You think Rand is going to be afraid to endorse the guy who won the GOP caucus in Kentucky? Lol. And even if Trump had done poorly in Kentucky, Rand could still get away with endorsing him. He's a shoe-in for re-election.
    I can't wait till all of you Trump trolls are a bunch of sad puppies complaining about how either he didn't get the nomination or about how he lost the general 'Goldwater-style'.

There is no need and certainly no benefit to endorsing anyone this election season before there is a nominee.

Trump hates Ron & Rand, always has, always will. It's the only thing Trump really is consistent about, he despises liberty. (except his own of course)
    "I am a bird"

Rand endorsed Romney and McConnell. Why not Trump? At least with Trump you don't get a neocon like the others.

I've never understood this business of politicians, newspapers, and the elite, endorsing other candidates for office.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast