Thread: Going after Clinton & Cruz

Going after Clinton & Cruz

I follow Dr.Paul on Facebook & he rarely if ever goes after Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz.

Why is that?

He has attacked Sanders & Trump weekly, but almost NEVER goes after Clinton or Cruz..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    I follow Dr.Paul on Facebook & he rarely if ever goes after Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz.

Why is that?

He has attacked Sanders & Trump weekly, but almost NEVER goes after Clinton or Cruz..
    He probably feel threatened by the fact that a bunch of his retard supporters have become Sanders supporters, along with geniuses like me who now support Attila the Trump.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Cruz & Clinton seem to be the most warmongering of the major candidates, just very surprised Dr.Paul doesn't go after them with equal energy.

Maybe they are irrelevant.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

In my opinion, he is going after the people that are confusing the liberty movement. Clinton is a known commodity. Cruz pays lip service to the liberty movement, but he isn't fooling many of us.

Trump and Sanders, on the other hand, are tapping into the same contrarian streak that lives in this movement. It's easy to rail against the system, but the alternatives that these guys are presenting are in the complete opposite direction of liberty. Ron Paul is trying, and has spent a lifetime trying, to steer people's anger towards the real culprit - governmental control. Both Sanders and Trump represent more governmental control and less liberty. Clinton and Cruz do as well, but you already know that.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Stop the presses.

Ron Paul went after Clinton yesterday on his facebook page, criticizing her use of the word "love" associated with politics. Good Dr. said the 2 should NOT be mixed.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic