Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charts show the great “progress” of Soetoro

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Do you seriously not notice these people and their patterns?

If you don't believe me, then ask him yourself. You said only he could answer regarding his purpose here, so ask him. I've asked him several times, and he refuses to answer. I asked him his voting choices. Any voting choices. Ever. He refuses to answer. He refuses to answer all questions in this vein. He then runs off to the next big thread.
    You're attempting to reason with birds of a feather. They both claim RP purity while posting MSM headline memes. Prob the same guy with dual SNs.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He has invested time here for the purpose I have stated.
    What purpose is that?

And I know his background for a fact. I'm not speculating. It's public information.
    What do you mean by "background"? You mean that he's a Jew?

I don't know what you mean about him never posting liberty posts. It seems to me that most of his posts are pro-liberty.

Jews: Bad
    Zippy: Bad
    Therefore, Zippy = Jew

I can't come up with any other reason he might think I am Jewish.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    It seems to me that most of his posts are pro-liberty.
    Ha ha; very funny, erowe. Guess you got me this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Jews: Bad
    Zippy: Bad
    Therefore, Zippy = Jew

I can't come up with any other reason he might think I am Jewish.

Oh come on, Zip. A religion-card straw man is the best you can do? You're slipping, bub.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Bossobass View Post
    You're attempting to reason with birds of a feather. They both claim RP purity while posting MSM headline memes. Prob the same guy with dual SNs.
    Nah; erowe and Zip are definitely different people. I've had a couple of differences of opinion with erowe, but he's obviously not some infiltrator. He got me this time, but some people do fall for Zip's politeness game. Moderators just keep Zip around because he's good for business.

Oh come on, Zip. A religion-card straw man is the best you can do? You're slipping, bub.
    Well then, can you just come right out and say why you think he's Jewish and what the relevance of that is?

He just likes to stir the pot once in a while. Keeps things from getting to boring. Sometimes I play, sometimes I ignore it.

But yeah, I don't get the "Jewish" reference.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-30-2016 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    He usually provides a voice of reason and caution about conspiracy theories and sensationalistic claims.

I don't think I've ever seen him say things that were unsupportive of Ron or Rand Paul, or other candidates we've supported, or argue against generally libertarian ideas, even if he may have a more moderate take on them.

And still, even if you disagree with him about things, I still want to know what that has to do with whether or not he's Jewish. That charge makes it sound like you think there's a vast conspiracy that all the Jews of the world are in on, and when people here try to shine a light on it, Zippy obfuscates what they say so that he can keep this conspiracy that he as a Jew is in on from getting found out.
    I agree with your POV of Zippy.

I find Zip intelligent and polite. If I don't agree with him, we can have a conversation about it w/o name-calling and rudeness.

Rather refreshing, of late.

I think the problem that some have with Zip is that he's very analytical and he likes to show the other side of an argument, which can be irritating when misunderstood. I have no problem with that- in fact I find it to be a good way to learn to look beyond one's personal prejudices and to explore a different perspective.
    There is no spoon.

Obama Admits Couldn't "Convince Americans Of Recovery", Bashes 'The Big Short'

Despite his proclamation that he "saved the world from a Great Depression," the fact is that Obama will be the first President ever to not see a single year of 3% GDP growth - but only cynical fiction-peddlers would mention facts at a time like this. In yet more legacy-defending narrative, Obama told The NYTimes today that his biggest failure was being unable to sell his success in putting the American economy back on track to the American people (no matter the actual realities) careful to blame Republicans for slowing growth "by a percentage point or two." And then in a final affront to fact, Obama dismisses the conclusion of "The Big Short" proclaiming that he reined in Wall Street, overhauled the banking system, and made water from wine "the financial system substantially more stable."

With regard his presidential legacy, Obama recently said he was proud of the healthcare reforms, and added that:

"saving the world from a Great Depression – that was quite good."

Defending the sheer arrogance (and ignorance) of such a statement, he added, "I'm proud; I think I've been true to myself during this process." Truth must have a different meaning where he comes from, but of course, anyone doubting the truthiness of such a statement was hacked down to size with the now ubiquitous "Don't give up and succumb to cynics."

And now, as The Independent notes,

The interview, with the paper’s Sunday Magazine, was part an exercise in patting himself on his own back for lifting the US out of the economic morass he inherited from President George W. Bush and part remorse.

“I actually compare our economic performance to how, historically, countries that have wrenching financial crises perform,” he said of the early days of his presidency. “By that measure, we probably managed this better than any large economy on Earth in modern history.”

However, in fact, some might way his economic performance was simply the worst...

Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth

According to Louis Woodhill, if the economy continues to perform below 2.67% GDP growth rate this year, President Barack Obama will leave office with the fourth worst economic record in US history.

Assuming 2.67% RGDP growth for 2016, Obama will leave office having produced an average of 1.55% growth. This would place his presidency fourth from the bottom of the list of 39, above only those of Herbert Hoover (-5.65%), Andrew Johnson (-0.70%) and Theodore Roosevelt (1.41%).

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...shes-big-short

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160330_wallmain.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	140.2 KB 
ID:	4949
    Last edited by Danke; 04-30-2016 at 07:43 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

I find Zip...polite.

Yes, of course he's polite. Have you ever heard of a successful con man acting nasty?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Sometimes I play, sometimes I ignore it.
    You play until you're exposed. It's then off to the next big thread.

But yeah, I don't get the "Jewish" reference.
    "But yeah," good job playing dumb for a few naive people.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 04-30-2016 at 09:32 PM. Reason: spelling; you're not your

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pretty much this. The US had been on a steady decline. Barack just accelerated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Obama Admits Couldn't "Convince Americans Of Recovery", Bashes 'The Big Short'

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...shes-big-short

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160330_wallmain.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	140.2 KB 
ID:	4949

Yes, of course he's polite. Have you ever heard of a successful con man acting nasty?
    I have had no experience with Zip to make me think he's a con man.
    There is no spoon.

Abe Lincoln was right. You can fool some of the people all of the time.

Abe Lincoln was right. You can fool some of the people all of the time.
    Zip isn't hurting me. I am not caught up in whether he's a con artist or not- I DO know that he has been a lot more civil in discussions than many forum members of late.

And that's not meant as personal- just the after effects of being called names because I do not agree with someone's candidate or personal POV of what freedom is.

Onward & Upward.
    There is no spoon.

Zip isn't hurting me.

So politeness is your priority? That reminds me of the cop at the checkpoint who tells you to "Have a nice day" after violating your 4th amendment rights.

I'd rather have a knock-down-drag-out with a legit member here and then shake hands versus being polite with an illegitimate member who has ill-intent for the site and liberty.

I really have no beef with any legit members here, including you, Ender. Differences of opinion are great. These people however, are not legit members in that they do not support the site's mission. Fine if they're left on here because that's not my call. I don't however, see any problem calling them out when someone asks about them.

Tolerating them for some academic purposes when their purpose is totally different strikes me as the epitome of naivete. I actually don't see these people as very effective (as I once thought), which I why I'm on here less than in the past (plus, I don't have the time). A legit member in this thread asked a question about Zip, and I answered it. That's how this conversation started.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 04-30-2016 at 11:29 PM.

So politeness is your priority? That reminds me of the cop at the checkpoint who tells you to "Have a nice day" after violating your 4th amendment rights.

I'd rather have a knock-down-drag-out with a legit member here and then shake hands versus being polite with an illegitimate member who has ill-intent for the site and liberty.

I really have no beef with any legit members here, including you, Ender. Differences of opinion are great. These people however, are not legit members in that they do not support the site's mission. Fine if they're left on here because that's not my call. I don't however, see any problem calling them out when someone asks about them.

Tolerating them for some academic purposes when their purpose is totally different strikes me as the epitome of naivete. I actually don't see these people as very effective (as I once thought), which I why I'm on here less than in the past (plus, I don't have the time). A legit member in this thread asked a question about Zip, and I answered it. That's how this conversation started.
    I think one can disagree and be polite- yes. Name calling is not a virtue and does not bring anyone to consider different POVs. And I've never seen ill intent for the site from Zip- I certainly have from others- especially lately. (Again- that's not personal.)

And, actually this conversation started because a forum member brought Zippy up out of the blue in a negative connotation- happens all the time, I see it constantly. Then when a question was asked about Zip, you then became part of that conversation. So- you didn't start it.
    There is no spoon.

And, actually this conversation started because a forum member brought Zippy up out of the blue in a negative connotation-
    Do you mean in this thread? I don't see anything bad in this thread at all. I generally don't see anyone being nasty with him at all.

And I've never seen ill intent for the site from Zip-
    His entire purpose in being here is bad intent. Yes, again, he is going to be polite. You will not be effective by being nasty.

Why in the world do you think he is here?

Do you mean in this thread? I don't see anything bad in this thread at all. I generally don't see anyone being nasty with him at all.

His entire purpose in being here is bad intent. Yes, again, he is going to be polite. You will not be effective by being nasty.

Why in the world do you think he is here?
    I'm not sure why a lot of people are here right now. I haven't seen as much name-calling and person vendettas on the forum as I have of late- mostly over the candidates.

Again- that's not personal- always have thought of you as cool.
    There is no spoon.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is really pathetic about these people is that they hide. Like cockroaches. They won't come out and identify themselves.

Take a look at this member: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?58229-TheCount. This guy is not only NOT a supporter in any way, shape, or form, but he is clearly up to no good. On top of that, he has the nerve to place the words "Supporting Member" in his avatar.

People make such a big deal about the "rules" here, but these non-supporting people mock the rules. The aforementioned person actually accuses me of violating the rules.

Some of it is also just having a little fun with them. There were a few of us and others who got Zip's rep bar in the red awhile back. He complained so much to the moderators that I thought he was going to have a stroke.

I've offered a bet to all these guys. The loser of the bet leaves the site for good. None of them took me up on it. None will even bet me for a lousy three month hiatus. PRB is now becoming unraveled because he is about to go two red bars down. You listenin', PRB? LOL!

I'm not sure why a lot of people are here right now. I haven't seen as much name-calling and person vendettas on the forum as I have of late- mostly over the candidates.

Again- that's not personal- always have thought of you as cool.

Eh, I think the vitriol is just the nature of forums. Just a catharsis. I just try to save my energy. It does little good to spend it arguing with people with whom you agree overall.

I've been on Yahoo Answers lately. I made a thread about it. I was encouraging RPFers to visit there and give advice to young people and other people too. It's not a traditional forum in that you don't go back-and-forth with debate. People asks questions, so they WILL listen to your answers. You save A LOT of energy and you're not preaching to the choir. I think it starts with one person at a time. If my posts there results in someone thinking twice about joining the police, talking with Child Protective Services, or knowing that there are public school vaccine exemptions for their kid, then maybe that's something.

Thanks for the compliment. I am not posting any more personal info about these guys, but people here know me. Some people here know what I look like, have my home phone, etc. I live in western Carolina and invite people here to visit my house. If you're visiting Gatlinburg, Charlotte, etc., then please visit my house. That includes you, Ender. We'd be glad to put RPF members up for the night. Catch a baseball game or something.

Anyway, back to Yahoo and annoying the police and military vets. Ha ha.

I agree with your POV of Zippy.

I find Zip intelligent and polite. If I don't agree with him, we can have a conversation about it w/o name-calling and rudeness.

Rather refreshing, of late.

I think the problem that some have with Zip is that he's very analytical and he likes to show the other side of an argument, which can be irritating when misunderstood. I have no problem with that- in fact I find it to be a good way to learn to look beyond one's personal prejudices and to explore a different perspective.
    Some of us have only hung out in the Econ forum since RP retired. For us who have that distinction, The Zipster does not provide "the other side". Firstly, we have the MSM for that and we are all too painfully aware of their side for their prolific delivery from every weeping hole of a media outlet. We can't even go to a dentist appointment anymore without seeing "the other side" of US econ "news" on a TV screen in the waiting room and above our heads while in the dentist's chair.

Zip googles MSM and FED headlines, charts and data and posts it here as the truth against everything all others post. He's a FED cheerleader. He wants members here to swallow the Yellen report, hook, line and sinker, he "proves" the FED owns no gold, he insists the member banks have a reserve requirement, he insists that the FED has no owners but that all thousands of member banks own the FED, he defends the profession of the FED being that of the benevolent neutral crusader for truth, justice and the American way, etc., etc., ad nauseum.

Since RP has retired, his single most important agenda for 3 decades+, AUDIT, THEN END THE FED, to many of us, is his legacy and still the only important first step to prosperity.

Constantly blocking that effort with FED propaganda is just annoying. Zippy has no relevance either way, he's simply annoying in his consistency as a shill for the establishment.

The fact that his demeanor, as it may read to anyone, in his delivery of bovine excrement should have any relevance at all goes to how far America has devolved from freedom to enforcing hurt little girl's insistence on a speech outline enforcement.

Hell, the sitting Vice president of the United States, Aaron Burr, shot Alexander Hamilton dead in a duel over a feud that had central banking dominance of the US economy at it's core, beginning when Hamilton was the Secretary of the Treasury.

Today, we have to do Zippy's nails while we politely disagree with his beautiful presentation of "the other side".
    Last edited by Bossobass; 05-01-2016 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossobass View Post
    Some of us have only hung out in the Econ forum since RP retired. For us who have that distinction, The Zipster does not provide "the other side". Firstly, we have the MSM for that and we are all too painfully aware of their side for their prolific delivery from every weeping hole of a media outlet. We can't even go to a dentist appointment anymore without seeing "the other side" of US econ "news" on a TV screen in the waiting room and above our heads while in the dentist's chair.

Zip googles MSM and FED headlines, charts and data and posts it here as the truth against everything all others post. He's a FED cheerleader. He wants members here to swallow the Yellen report, hook, line and sinker, he "proves" the FED owns no gold, he insists the member banks have a reserve requirement, he insists that the FED has no owners but that all thousands of member banks own the FED, he defends the profession of the FED being that of the benevolent neutral crusader for truth, justice and the American way, etc., etc., ad nauseum.

Since RP has retired, his single most important agenda for 3 decades+, AUDIT, THEN END THE FED, to many of us, is his legacy and still the only important first step to prosperity.

Constantly blocking that effort with FED propaganda is just annoying. Zippy has no relevance either way, he's simply annoying in his consistency as a shill for the establishment.

The fact that his demeanor, as it may read to anyone, in his delivery of bovine excrement should have any relevance at all goes to how far America has devolved from freedom to enforcing hurt little girl's insistence on a speech outline enforcement.

Hell, the sitting Vice president of the United States, Aaron Burr, shot Alexander Hamilton dead in a duel over a feud that had central banking dominance of the US economy at it's core, beginning when Hamilton was the Secretary of the Treasury.

Today, we have to do Zippy's nails while we politely disagree with his beautiful presentation of "the other side".
    "He". You sure it is one person?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What is really pathetic about these people is that they hide. Like cockroaches. They won't come out and identify themselves.
    Quite the opposite. You've presupposed your own correctness with regards to your forum bogeymen, and discard any evidence or answer that is not in line with your beliefs.

Take a look at this member: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?58229-TheCount. This guy is not only NOT a supporter in any way, shape, or form, but he is clearly up to no good. On top of that, he has the nerve to place the words "Supporting Member" in his avatar.
    You're not the arbiter of that, nor does it appear that those who actually are agree with you.

People make such a big deal about the "rules" here, but these non-supporting people mock the rules. The aforementioned person actually accuses me of violating the rules.
    That would be because all you do is derail threads with your delusions. It's quite obvious when viewing your posting history: Your entire first page is complaining about Zippy in every thread where you can construct a tentative connection to the topic. This despite refutations and complaints from other members.

These three threads are just from the first page:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...50#post6207250

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...19#post6206819

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...68#post6204868
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quite the opposite. You've presupposed your own correctness with regards to your forum bogeymen, and discard any evidence or answer that is not in line with your beliefs.

You're not the arbiter of that, nor does it appear that those who actually are agree with you.

That would be because all you do is derail threads with your delusions. It's quite obvious when viewing your posting history: Your entire first page is complaining about Zippy in every thread where you can construct a tentative connection to the topic. This despite refutations and complaints from other members.

These three threads are just from the first page:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...50#post6207250

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...19#post6206819

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...68#post6204868
    That is how he defines "promoting liberty" I guess. Since he says he promotes liberty in all of his posts and I am in most of them, does that make me "Liberty"? LOL!
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-01-2016 at 12:33 PM.

This is a RP liberty forum. I would expect anyone posting to be aligned with the common themes.

Quote Originally Posted by kfarnan View Post
    This is a RP liberty forum. I would expect anyone posting to be aligned with the common themes.
    LOL- don't go to the Presidential Candidates thread.
    There is no spoon.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Our two special friends sure are funny again. TheCount and Zip are like inmates caught red-handed screaming, "I didn't do it!" A new RPF member comes along and they protest their innocence all over again to their new audience.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123