Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Trigglypuff: The new hot meme on the block.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Somebody should set her up with Petar, America's not progressed enough for the likes of her yet.
    She identifies as sexy - dumb dumb.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More like the StayPuftMarshmallow.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

My TRIGGLYPUFF Encounter at UMass’s “The Triggering” Summed up in 5 Seconds

Any time you make a liberal's head explode:

#TRIGGERED!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Wipe-out!

Last edited by donnay; 05-01-2016 at 09:31 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Abolition of cops and prisons? Sounds like plenty of people on RPF would dig this girl....
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post

Abolition of cops and prisons? Sounds like plenty of people on RPF would dig this girl....
    Ya apparently she's an anarcho-commie.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Oh, I see...carry on.
    OK I will fill you in. A college GOP event was crashed by some leftists. That 300+ delicate flower was "triggered" by the fact that a conservative feminist, a gay conservative and Steven Crowder were having a Q&A session on her campus. (I use the word "her" somewhat figuratively because she isn't actually enrolled in the school.)

She's big, round and triggered - hence the name "Trigglypuff." There's a GIF of her flailing and wailing, which is what people are having fun with.

The student head of the GOP came out and tried to introduce the guests, and it went downhill from there. Ol Trig was yelling insults and trying to shout down anybody who dared try to speak. Crowder came out and gave her a verbal beat down instead of doing an opening monologue - that bit was passed around Facebook too.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    OK I will fill you in. A college GOP event was crashed by some leftists. That 300+ delicate flower was "triggered" by the fact that a conservative feminist, a gay conservative and Steven Crowder were having a Q&A session on her campus. (I use the word "her" somewhat figuratively because she isn't actually enrolled in the school.)

She's big, round and triggered - hence the name "Trigglypuff." There's a GIF of her flailing and wailing, which is what people are having fun with.

The student head of the GOP came out and tried to introduce the guests, and it went downhill from there. Ol Trig was yelling insults and trying to shout down anybody who dared try to speak. Crowder came out and gave her a verbal beat down instead of doing an opening monologue - that bit was passed around Facebook too.
    Hoff-Sommers' response to Triggly was hilarious too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    You like living in a police state?

I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    $20 says she never heard of Zach Hammond...

And thus a meme is born.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

Trigglypuff on OK Cupid - VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Trigglypuff on OK Cupid - VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK

Can you teach AF to use this hide function?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Sounds like a Bolshevik .

You like living in a police state?

I don't.
    I guess PaLEO's think it's the $#!+.
    "The Patriarch"

bump

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Michael Bloomberg called out colleges for making a ‘terrible mistake’ during his University of Michigan commencement speech — and some students booed him

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg gave a commencement speech at he University of Michigan that drew mixed reactions from students, The Michigan Daily reported.
    During the speech on April 30, Bloomberg voiced his perception that college students are overly sensitive and shouldn't need safe spaces to deal with difficult situations.

“The fact that some university boards and administrations now bow to pressure and shield students from these ideas through ‘safe spaces,’ ‘code words,’ and ‘trigger warnings’ is, in my view, a terrible mistake,” he said, to some applause.

But when he waded into the territory of microaggresions, students did not react positively.

“The whole purpose of college is to learn how to deal with difficult situations — not run away from them. A microaggression is exactly that: micro,” he said amid a chorus of boos.

Some students also shouted epithets at him during the speech, The Daily reported.

He further argued that there's danger in creating safe spaces on college campuses because they don't exist in the real world.

“One of the most dangerous places on a college campus is a safe space because it creates the false impression that we can insulate ourselves from those who hold different views,” he said. “In the global economy, and in a democratic society, an open mind is the most valuable asset you can possess

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/former...151625798.html
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Any time you make a liberal's head explode:

#TRIGGERED!

Looks like she might burn some calories there.

I can't stop watching...

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Wipe-out!

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Sounds like a Bolshevik .
    #trigglypuff evolved

Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    Looks like she might burn some calories there.
    Not enough to counteract the triple fudge popsicles she had for breakfast......

A: The moron in the video needs and deserves to be ridiculed, not because of her weight or appearance or lifestyle, but for her behavior. She perfectly meets the definition of a Crybully.

B: Videos like the following are inspirational to me, not because she is hot, but because she has chosen to take responsibility for the actions of her generation.

Now, which video do you think deserves to be viral, A, or B?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    A: The moron in the video needs and deserves to be ridiculed, not because of her weight or appearance or lifestyle, but for her behavior. She perfectly meets the definition of a Crybully.

B: Videos like the following are inspirational to me, not because she is hot, but because she has chosen to take responsibility for the actions of her generation.

I always find this vid weird^^ How can any single person speak for an ENTIRE generation? Lots of milennials don't the stereotype she describes. I certainly didn't vote for her....
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Most of us millennials are indeed stupid. We probably shouldn't be allowed to vote.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

My wife went to school with this tramp in central Texas. She is a rich, spoiled brat whose parents gave her everything. She complains about idolizing Kim kardashian, but she paid a photographer to fly out to Vegas with her to take the same sort of trampy photos of herself. I think she is angling to be a Fox News bimbo, I assure you she is everything she complains about. Do not take inspiration from her, she never did anything for herself other then put out.

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    My wife went to school with this tramp in central Texas. She is a rich, spoiled brat whose parents gave her everything. She complains about idolizing Kim kardashian, but she paid a photographer to fly out to Vegas with her to take the same sort of trampy photos of herself. I think she is angling to be a Fox News bimbo, I assure you she is everything she complains about. Do not take inspiration from her, she never did anything for herself other then put out.
    High maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    High maintenance
    Very and she runs through them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast