Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Trigglypuff: The new hot meme on the block.

The Legend of Trigglypuff: The new hot meme on the block.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Can't watch videos where I am, so...what is this all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm afraid seeing is believing in this case. Walmart would be proud. A berserker SJW.
    "The Patriarch"

Well, I got a boner watching that hottie, so the hot title is apt. Sounds like a place to pick up some babes, so when is the next event?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Someone in the crowd should've had a tranquilizer gun.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Someone in the crowd should've had a tranquilizer gun.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol....she ACTUALLY said "muh" free speech!!!

hahahhahahahaha.........
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I think you have posted pictures of her before.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Better save that for danke in case he ever takes interest in women. She would settle for danke, most likely.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 04-28-2016 at 12:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Oh, I see...carry on.

She's an omnivore, lol. And she's looking for non-monogamous sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Wait...it says she's ***** and cis. I thought cis was a straight person. Where's that damn Gingerbender man?

Edit: Bryan's filter strikes again.
    q u e e r

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    She's an omnivore, lol. And she's looking for non-monogamous sex.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Is Trigglypuff a Pokemon reference?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by presence; 04-28-2016 at 12:22 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Wait...it says she's ***** and cis. I thought cis was a straight person. Where's that damn Gingerbender man?

q u e e r
    Gay people can be cis, it's those who identify with their gender from birth.

q u e e r
    Nope, evidently CIS has nothing to do with sexual preference it just means that if you have a penis you are a man and if you have a vagina you are a woman. thanks southpark!

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Gay people can be cis, it's those who identify with their gender from birth.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Nope, evidently CIS has nothing to do with sexual preference it just means that if you have a penis you are a man and if you have a vagina you are a woman. thanks southpark!
    Ah, thanks. I get it now...I think.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    That's the funniest damn thing I've seen all year.
    "The Patriarch"

The official response from the stage...
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Ah, thanks. I get it now...I think.
    I don't, and probably never will, not that I devote that much time trying to decipher the daily freak show that is Idiot AmeriKa.

Girls will be boys,
    and boys will be girls,
    it's a mixed up,
    muddled up,
    shook up world,
    Except for Lola...
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Anarcho-communist, ye Gods. 99% of left anarchists are just ghastly idiots.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Is Trigglypuff a Pokemon reference?
    Trigglypuff=triggered Jigglypuff.

Obviously Jigglypuff is much cuter.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Somebody should set her up with Petar, America's not progressed enough for the likes of her yet.
    "The Patriarch"

She could probably use a bunch of ~hugs~ and some cool friends. Aaaaand I'll go out on a limb and recommend she think about ditching some of her prescription pills, and also that she explore natural medicine and exercise.

The manipulators shouldn't have this one for SWJ cannon fodder. The manipulators shouldn't have any of them for SWJ cannon fodder.
    Good luck to ya young lady.

NEXT PATIENT!

Last edited by bunklocoempire; 04-28-2016 at 10:52 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast