Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump the Popular Bigot. Is Bigotry and Racism back in Style?

Trump the Popular Bigot. Is Bigotry and Racism back in Style?

Funny how many people can call Trump a bigot (and by extension, his vast support base), then call him a a "conservative impostor who holds liberal views on such social issues as the right of transgender Americans to use the public lavatories of their chosen sex."

I think people are too stubborn to face reality. People are starting to realize that Trump isn't a racist or a bigot...He's a stone cold realist who isn't afraid to say what he thinks. And there lies his appeal. We live in a world dominated by PC culture. Where people think one thing, and say another for fear of social exclusion. This PC culture must be resisted, and there is only one candidate who is calling out PC bs for the farce that it is. And that is why this "bigot" is so popular.

Do you still think Trump is a bigot?

By the way "Bigot" and "racist" can be seen as "Liberal Speak" that means to say, "This person, or those people, do not agree with me."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He pretends to be, so these people will vote for him:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Funny how many people can call Trump a bigot (and by extension, his vast support base), then call him a a "conservative impostor who holds liberal views on such social issues as the right of transgender Americans to use the public lavatories of their chosen sex."

I think people are too stubborn to face reality. People are starting to realize that Trump isn't a racist or a bigot...He's a stone cold realist who isn't afraid to say what he thinks. And there lies his appeal. We live in a world dominated by PC culture. Where people think one thing, and say another for fear of social exclusion. This PC culture must be resisted, and there is only one candidate who is calling out PC bs for the farce that it is. And that is why this "bigot" is so popular.

Do you still think Trump is a bigot?

By the way "Bigot" and "racist" can be seen as "Liberal Speak" that means to say, "This person, or those people, do not agree with me."

You used PC language to attack people who think that Trump is not a good leader. You are now eating your own brain.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You used PC language to attack people who think that Trump is not a good leader. You are now eating your own brain.
    huh????

anyways tasty

Bro. It's a post about the misuse of the word Bigotry.

huh????

anyways tasty
    PC atleast how Ron Paul wrote in his books, is how the establishment controls the narrative by controlling what is unacceptable to say. You are doing the same thing by saying any language that insinuates Trump is racist is unacceptable language. You probably are drinking the Trump cool aid and think PC language is just language that people use so they don't offend nannies.

Bro. It's a post about the misuse of the word Bigotry.
    No it's a misuse of your brain, you are smarter than this. You signed up in 2008, Stop drinking the Trump cool aid.

No it's a misuse of your brain, you are smarter than this. You signed up in 2008, Stop drinking the Trump cool aid.
    He is smart. Which is why he said what he has.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    PC atleast how Ron Paul wrote in his books, is how the establishment controls the narrative by controlling what is unacceptable to say. You are doing the same thing by saying any language that insinuates Trump is racist is unacceptable language. You probably are drinking the Trump cool aid and think PC language is just language that people use so they don't offend nannies.
    Explain. Trump does what Ron Paul advocates with comments about illegal immigration. People, usually liberals devoid of logical thoughts, defend against ideas using labels like "Bigot!" Racists! Hilter!.... or back in 2008. KOOK! FLAKE! I was there in 2008. And Ron Paul, for all his other great strengths, was weak and never could deflect those liberal attacks. I LOVE how Trump is punching back. Rand Paul take note.

You are attacking me by insinuating that it is now PC not to be PC. Therefore, people should be PC, like you. Bring some logical arguments as to why Trump is racist. Not hearsay.

Explain. Trump does what Ron Paul advocates with comments about illegal immigration. People, usually liberals devoid of logical thoughts, defend against ideas using labels like "Bigot!" Racists! Hilter!.... or back in 2008. KOOK! FLAKE! I was there in 2008. And Ron Paul, for all his other great strengths, was weak and never could deflect those liberal attacks. I LOVE how Trump is punching back. Rand Paul take note.

You are attacking me by insinuating that it is now PC not to be PC. Therefore, people should be PC, like you. Bring some logical arguments as to why Trump is racist. Not hearsay.
    No I don't need logical arguments why Trump is racist, I just need logical arguments that people think he is racist. Why are you going to try to set me up to fail with an impossible false equivalence. How about you prove to me that people don't think he is racist, and then I will prove you wrong, all day. I got lots of time, my candidate dropped out.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    He is smart. Which is why he said what he has.
    by the way, that was one of the best Ron Paul moment when he trapped McCain. I saw it live. I have been looking for a video feed of the Facebook debate with Ron Paul, Huckabee, Hillary and Obama. Ron Paul was pretty good and Obama showed how empty he was. I wanted to show that debate to some Obama worshipper. I remember telling myself, Obama is just an empty suit. He couldn't answer questions without being confused.

EDIT: its like it has been deleted everywhere. tin foil hat on.
    Last edited by Mordan; 04-27-2016 at 05:03 PM.

No I don't need logical arguments why Trump is racist, I just need logical arguments that people think he is racist. Why are you going to try to set me up to fail with an impossible false equivalence. How about you prove to me that people don't think he is racist, and then I will prove you wrong, all day. I got lots of time, my candidate dropped out.
    my point was that the media/people shouldn't use the word Bigot to label someone. It wasn't directed at you personally.

People think Trump is racist/bigot/clown/hitler/nazi/white supremacist/Klansman/ because the media spins, manipulates and tells them he is. Just watch the words used in the titles of MSN news articles.
    The logic behind that? Paint a bad picture of a candidate, attract clicks. Both work. Some friends who don't give a damn about politics keep giving me hell for liking a Clown, a Racist and a Woman Hater. They just heard the words on TV. Its also a way to exert control on me.
    Last edited by Mordan; 04-27-2016 at 05:01 PM.

Trump is a social liberal who happens to be anti immigrant. A huge percentage of the GOP base is anti immigrant as well which explains his support. That is the top issue for those people so they just sort of ignore all his liberal positions, which happen to be basically everything other than immigration.

my point was that the media/people shouldn't use the word Bigot to label someone. It wasn't directed at you personally.

People think Trump is racist/bigot/clown/hitler/nazi/white supremacist/Klansman/ because the media spins, manipulates and tells them he is. Just watch the words used in the titles of MSN news articles.
    The logic behind that? Paint a bad picture of a candidate, attract clicks. Both work. Some friends who don't give a damn about politics keep giving me hell for liking a Clown, a Racist and a Woman Hater. They just heard the words on TV. Its also a way to exert control on me.
    Paint a bad picture? He says these things on purpose! Let's dispel once and for all this fiction that Donald Trump doesn't know what he is saying, he knows exactly what he is saying. He is using it to get news coverage, but lets also take his stupid ideas. Like building a wall, if we build a wall, they are just going to build a tunnel, or use a ladder, or go around the wall. Lets spend that money protecting our cyber infrastructure we need a fire wall. The biggest threat to our national security is our economy, and our economy is at the mercy of a black hat who shuts down our power grid or shuts down the stock market.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosControl View Post
    Trump is a social liberal who happens to be anti immigrant. A huge percentage of the GOP base is anti immigrant as well which explains his support. That is the top issue for those people so they just sort of ignore all his liberal positions, which happen to be basically everything other than immigration.
    Trump is not really "anti-immigrant". In his 2013 CPAC speech Trump specifically mentioned how ridiculous it was that high quality Canadian and European immigrants are put on waiting lists forever. The mothers of four of his five children are immigrants. Trump is very much pro-immigration. What separates him from the Establishment is that Trump believes we should have an immigration system that benefits Americans while the Establishment believes in one that benefits corporations and the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Trump is not really "anti-immigrant". In his 2013 CPAC speech Trump specifically mentioned how ridiculous it was that high quality Canadian and European immigrants are put on waiting lists forever. The mothers of four of his five children are immigrants. Trump is very much pro-immigration. What separates him from the Establishment is that Trump believes we should have an immigration system that benefits Americans while the Establishment believes in one that benefits corporations and the rest of the world.
    You see RonPaulMall, the OP you were replying too played right into my point. He thinks Trump is anti immigrant and wrote it himself several times. He must have gullibly read too many MSN news titles. It's depressing.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Paint a bad picture? He says these things on purpose! Let's dispel once and for all this fiction that Donald Trump doesn't know what he is saying, he knows exactly what he is saying. He is using it to get news coverage, but lets also take his stupid ideas. Like building a wall, if we build a wall, they are just going to build a tunnel, or use a ladder, or go around the wall. Lets spend that money protecting our cyber infrastructure we need a fire wall. The biggest threat to our national security is our economy, and our economy is at the mercy of a black hat who shuts down our power grid or shuts down the stock market.
    You are getting desperate. Yea Trump knows what he is saying and the media spins it. RACIST
    Ron Paul also knew what he was saying and the media spun it. KOOK

I am starting to think you are paid in 2015 not to understand logic.

EDIT: The media lies is exactly why i started to support Ron Paul and why I started to support Trump when I read articles blatantly misrepresenting Trump words.
    Last edited by Mordan; 04-27-2016 at 06:58 PM.

"I want to go back to a time where I wasn't criticized for being openly racist and bigoted, so I hope Trump's loud mouth pushes back against those who wish to criticize me so I no longer have to be afraid of having my feelings hurt for being a dick." There are progressives who certainly take it too far, but this mindset is essentially what's behind most of the "anti-PC/SJW" crowd.
    Last edited by Antischism; 04-27-2016 at 07:01 PM.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Let's please keep thing civil, there is little value in attacking others, it's best to stick to the topic and debate the issues.

Thanks.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

I've heard progs talk about how Trump hates blacks and gays, even though he said nothing remotely negative about either group. When asked, they can't justify their opinions, as per usual. There was a story about a teacher's third grade class being afraid because they think he's going to deport all the blacks back to Africa. This goes far beyond an uncharitable interpretation of Trump's more "controversial" comments, and crosses over into sheer derangement and hysteria regarding his candidacy. It's truly a pathetic display of idiocy.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    I've heard progs talk about how Trump hates blacks and gays, even though he said nothing remotely negative about either group. When asked, they can't justify their opinions, as per usual. There was a story about a teacher's third grade class being afraid because they think he's going to deport all the blacks back to Africa. This goes far beyond an uncharitable interpretation of Trump's more "controversial" comments, and crosses over into sheer derangement and hysteria regarding his candidacy. It's truly a pathetic display of idiocy.
    Here's the answer, I know you don't want.

There was a story about a teacher's third grade class being afraid because they think he's going to deport all the blacks back to Africa. This goes far beyond an uncharitable interpretation of Trump's more "controversial" comments,
    1.) Obama - birther comments- Yelling at protesters to get out and sicking his supporters and security on them, sells great tv, but if i was a little black kid, and Trump was yelling at people who look like me and telling a president who looks like me that he is terrible and that he is a muslim it is going to scare me. Trump says Obama doesn't have any legacy, but he's one of the most popular presidents of recent history.

2.) Wall - He has repeatedly stuck by his comments on immigration to the effect that you can make a profitable business by selling pinatas in his likeness. All he had to do was disavow the narrative that the whole world has extrapolated from those allegations, but instead he stood by them and called the media a liar for misconstruing his positions, he didn't say sorry I don't think everyone is a rapist, he says there not all rapists... which is not even a half apology to someone who may of misunderstood and thought that he was talking about them..

3.) Women- He went into attacking Megyn Kelley when she asked him how he would handle being called sexist- That has never polled well outside of the Trump audience, actually it has become a stigma on his campaign. I think that it might be different if it was Bernie Sanders running, but Trump is going to have a hard time walking his comments back. This is more party centric, as any Republican candidate would get attacked for this, attacking a woman anchor was probably the worst thing he could of done to help his argument.

From an article from 2011:

More at:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_855553.html

After the rape of a white female jogger in Central Park in 1989, Trump aroused controversy in New York’s black community when he took out full-page newspaper ads calling for the death penalty for the African-American teenage suspects — who were all later exonerated. One of the defendant’s lawyers, Colin Moore, compared Trump’s stance to the racist attitudes expressed in the 1930s during the infamous “Scottsboro Boys” case. Trump tried to mend relations by visiting a black woman who had been raped and thrown off the roof of a building in the hospital, promising to pay her medical expenses, according to several news reports.
    ------------
    Yet the most damaging episode in the saga of Trump’s fractured relationship with the black community came in 1973, when his family’s real-estate company, Trump Management Corporation, was sued by the Justice Department for alleged racial discrimination. At the time, Trump was the company’s president. Just last month, at Trump’s Comedy Central roast, Snoop Dogg referenced the case by joking about Trump’s potential 2012 run for the White House: “Why not? It wouldn’t be the first time he pushed a black family out of their home.”

The case alleged that the Trump Management Corporation had discriminated against blacks who wished to rent apartments in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. The government charged the corporation with quoting different rental terms and conditions to blacks and whites and lying to blacks that apartments were not available, according to reports of the lawsuit.

Trump responded in characteristic fashion — holding a press conference to call the charges “absolutely ridiculous.” He told the New York Times: “We never have discriminated and we never would. There have been a number of local actions against us and we’ve won them all. We were charged with discrimination and we proved in court that we did not discriminate.”

He later took the uncommon step of suing the Justice Department for defamation, seeking $100 million in damages. His lawyer was Roy Cohn, the infamous former Joseph McCarthy aide, who was known for his hard-ball tactics.

Cohn called up the federal official in charge of the case — J. Stanley Pottinger, the head of DOJ’s Civil Rights division — to demand that the lawyer handling the lawsuit be fired. Pottinger told The Huffington Post that his reaction at the time was “I don’t think so. That’s up to me and that’s not going to happen. I called [lawyer] Donna [Goldstein] into my office and said, ‘Keep up the good work.’” The suit, which Pottinger called a “media gimmick done for local consumption,” was dismissed and the judge criticized Cohn for “wasting time and paper from what I consider to be the real issues” - discriminating against blacks in apartment rentals.
    There is no spoon.

1.) Obama - birther comments- Yelling at protesters to get out and sicking his supporters and security on them, sells great tv, but if i was a little black kid, and Trump was yelling at people who look like me and telling a president who looks like me that he is terrible and that he is a muslim it is going to scare me. Trump says Obama doesn't have any legacy, but he's one of the most popular presidents of recent history.

2.) Wall - He has repeatedly stuck by his comments on immigration to the effect that you can make a profitable business by selling pinatas in his likeness. All he had to do was disavow the narrative that the whole world has extrapolated from those allegations, but instead he stood by them and called the media a liar for misconstruing his positions, he didn't say sorry I don't think everyone is a rapist, he says there not all rapists... which is not even a half apology to someone who may of misunderstood and thought that he was talking about them..

3.) Women- He went into attacking Megyn Kelley when she asked him how he would handle being called sexist- That has never polled well outside of the Trump audience, actually it has become a stigma on his campaign. I think that it might be different if it was Bernie Sanders running, but Trump is going to have a hard time walking his comments back. This is more party centric, as any Republican candidate would get attacked for this, attacking a woman anchor was probably the worst thing he could of done to help his argument.
    I don't see how any of this justifies jumping to the insane conclusion that he's going to send every black American back to Africa. These are three non-sequiturs. It's not rational to jump to insane conclusions about what he'll do as President, regardless of how unapologetically offensive he may have been. The equivalent would be thinking Obama is going to commit genocide against straight white males, the ones who "cling to their bibles and guns".

Here's the story about the kids afraid of mass-black deportation: https://www.buzzfeed.com/adolfoflore...xMZ#.fb83JMw5l

It's abundantly clear that these teachers are fostering their fears for political reasons, instead of putting their entirely unfounded fears to rest. Try as you might, you can't lay this kind of hysteria at Trump's door. I know that's what you and the progs want, but it's insane. I suggest taking a step back and trying to conquer your Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    I don't see how any of this justifies jumping to the insane conclusion that he's going to send every black American back to Africa. These are three non-sequiturs. It's not rational to jump to insane conclusions about what he'll do as President, regardless of how unapologetically offensive he may have been. The equivalent would be thinking Obama is going to commit genocide against straight white males, the ones who "cling to their bibles and guns".

Here's the story about the kids afraid of mass-black deportation: https://www.buzzfeed.com/adolfoflore...xMZ#.fb83JMw5l

It's abundantly clear that these teachers are fostering their fears for political reasons, instead of putting their entirely unfounded fears to rest. Try as you might, you can't lay this kind of hysteria at Trump's door. I know that's what you and the progs want, but it's insane. I suggest taking a step back and trying to conquer your Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    Hey don't call me a progressive, I am a Ron Paul republican.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey don't call me a progressive, I am a Ron Paul republican.
    your comments and logical thought process show you masquerading as such.

When was it ever NOT in style? PC is just a current phony BS progressive cultural Marxist mask.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 04-28-2016 at 05:00 AM.

your comments and logical thought process show you masquerading as such.
    You are going to come in here and call me names because I don't support the person who Ron Paul said was the opposite of Ron Paul? Trump went around in 2011 talking $#@! about Ron Pauls foreign policy and calling him un-electable, but you guys said he wasn't in the bag for the democrats in 2011.

I come in here because Trump is literally un-elactable because he makes people think that he is racist by making race baiting comments and has a terrible foreign policy, and I find no person I want to vote for in 2016, and you come in here and demonize me for not logically supporting the candidate that is farthest away from my political leanings. I come in here to get away from Trump echo chambers.

You say that as if liberal and bigot are mutually exclusive categories.

Of course Trump is a bigot. And of course he is a leftist. Neither of these claims are disputable.

your comments and logical thought process show you masquerading as such [a progressive].
    This is a great example of what they call projecting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic