Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teddy Ted Cruz, Picks Carly Fiorina as Running Mate.

Jan2017

Before Carly Fiorina Was a Fan of Ted Cruz

“Ted Cruz is like any other politician. He says one thing in Manhattan, another in Iowa, whatever he needs to say to get elected and do as he pleases,” Fiorina told CNN in January.
    “I think the American people are tired of the political class that promises much and delivers much of the same.”

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/carly...ry?id=38713441

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If I was running , I would announce Danke right away as my Deputy Dictator .

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Premature nomination, equivalent to something else I won't add.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If I was running , I would announce Danke right away as my Deputy Dictator .
    You don't need to actually expect to win - so go ahead and hold a press conference and announce it.

the 500k disappearing into Carly's pac is looking really strange now. These two have some relationship going on the public doesn't know about.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 04-27-2016 at 04:17 PM.

Terrible tactical error. Mark your calendars .... The Cruz campaign just committed suicide today.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Is there any way they can skirt around a law by doing this with the wandering 500k?

The money disappears from Cruz's pac into Carly's pac, and then back into Cruz's area of support with Carly being his running mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Before Carly Fiorina Was a Fan of Ted Cruz

“Ted Cruz is like any other politician. He says one thing in Manhattan, another in Iowa, whatever he needs to say to get elected and do as he pleases,” Fiorina told CNN in January.
    “I think the American people are tired of the political class that promises much and delivers much of the same.”

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/carly...ry?id=38713441
    jesus christ. this is so entertaining. the comments in various news articles. and unlike Ron Paul, Trump is taking advantage and twisting the knife inside going for the kill (figuratively). Rand Paul must take note.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    AP reports.

-Broken record as CEO of HP, Nearly brought down HP.
    -Wants to shoot Down Russian jet fighters.
    To add, this is the same woman that as CEO of HP violated the trade embargo with Iran. She should have been prosecuted.

The hypocrisy and ignorance of Neocon politicians and their voters is astounding.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

I can't wait until Ted Cruz loses Indiana so we can see who he would pick for his cabinet.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    To add, this is the same woman that as CEO of HP violated the trade embargo with Iran. She should have been prosecuted.

The hypocrisy and ignorance of Neocon politicians and their voters is astounding.
    Funny how Cruz mentioned she knows where the jobs are . . . HP lost 30,000 jobs with Carly with plenty going to India.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I can't wait until Ted Cruz loses Indiana so we can see who he would pick for his cabinet.
    LOL - I can't wait to see Cruz fall behind Kasich in Indiana for another third place out of three.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    WTF did i just see.
    It should be a fun night on Twitter - social-media users reacting swiftly to Fiorina's lyrics:

"Whoever vetted the singing portion of Carly's (hypothetical) VP nom acceptance speech should probably be fired like right now"

"... it goes with the overall "we're bugfuckk crazy" appeal of the ticket. Cruz/Fiorina
    #TeamUltimateEvil"

Last edited by Jan2017; 04-27-2016 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

Yes your right and the sanctions were in place so yeah your right.

lol that was good humour.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Terrible tactical error. Mark your calendars .... The Cruz campaign just committed suicide today.
    You can't kill that which is already dead.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    You can't kill that which is already dead.
    What is dead may never die!
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

LOL
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

One of her staff members was "involved" with Cruz that's why 500K went to Carly not to spill the beans, she(staffer) never denied that even once. Silly rabbits it's so obvious.

Cruz is so done
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think this just proves Cruz was never really serious. This is a bigger blunder than McCain/Palin.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Once he loses CA he can share his nomination for the supreme court.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    It should be a fun night on Twitter - social-media users reacting swiftly to Fiorina's lyrics:

"Whoever vetted the singing portion of Carly's (hypothetical) VP nom acceptance speech should probably be fired like right now"

"... it goes with the overall "we're bugfuckk crazy" appeal of the ticket. Cruz/Fiorina
    #TeamUltimateEvil"

Its a shame that i already lost some followers because of this circus election. And to think that some of two followers are saying Cruz/Fiorina are the best team to smack down the dems?

lol Fiorina lost to Boxer.

Sure. Announce as your running mate the person with the repulsive personality that garnered next to nil support, who reached the wuthering heights of total insignificance in the Iowa and New Hampshire before being flushed out altogether. Yes the psychopathic Killerina, the CEO known for corruption, extravagance and the worst possible decision making. She claims to have doubled HP employment - of course by a leveraged acquisition of a declining Compaq which she managed to turn into a ... total freefall, resulting in Fiorina having to layoff initially 1,600, then another 6,0000 and eventually resulting in a total of 30,0000 employees terminated by Fiorina - Woohoo! Her wonderful expensive mergers resulted in a net income gains of zero, and a stock price that nosedived. Yes, the CEO that drove HP to the edge of annihilation with a continuous consistent record of bad decision after bad decision. Yes, the CEO that was forced to resign by her own board of directors.

Yes attach your campaign to a weighted anchor. That is just the ticket to turn Cruz's crashing campaign around.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Sure. Announce as your running mate the person with the repulsive personality that garnered next to nil support, who reached the wuthering heights of total insignificance in the Iowa and New Hampshire before being flushed out altogether. Yes the psychopathic Killerina, the CEO known for corruption, extravagance and the worst possible decision making. She claims to have doubled HP employment - of course by a leveraged acquisition of a declining Compaq which she managed to turn into a ... total freefall, resulting in Fiorina having to layoff initially 1,600, then another 6,0000 and eventually resulting in a total of 30,0000 employees terminated by Fiorina - Woohoo! Her wonderful expensive mergers resulted in a net income gains of zero, and a stock price that nosedived. Yes, the CEO that drove HP to the edge of annihilation with a continuous consistent record of bad decision after bad decision. Yes, the CEO that was forced to resign by her own board of directors.

Yes attach your campaign to a weighted anchor. That is just the ticket to turn Cruz's crashing campaign around.
    Yep and what is really mind blowing about the whole thing is that Neocons are endorsing her totally overlooking her act of treason of violating the Iran trade embargo and supplying the Iranian military to the tune of 120 million dollars worth of goods.

H/T Lew Rockwell

The Mysterious Case of Ted Cruz PAC’s $1/2 Million ‘Donation’ to Help Carly Fiorina

Editor’s Note: This article was first published March 30, 2016.

Months ago, before the Republican race was whittled down to just three candidates, a very curious thing happened. The Ted Cruz super PAC ‘donated’ $500,000 to the Carly Fiorina super PAC, CARLY for America. A few articles popped up at the time, and the Federal Election Commission even issued a letter asking the Cruz super PAC to better explain what the donation was for.

To be clear, a half a million dollars is not a small donation, and, at the time, it was the largest expense that the PAC had paid out. So why the heck would the Cruz PAC hand over that kind of money in the midst of a heated campaign splintered with so many candidates? In an interview in October, Kellyanne Conway, president of the pro-Cruz PAC told CBS News, that they made the donation in June “because we thought she had important things to say that weren’t being heard.” She added, “we are all in for Ted Cruz for President.”

Do you seriously believe that a group that was pushing for Cruz to be president several months ago would want to help his rival, Carly Fiorina? That makes no sense. The reason that LawNewz.com uncovered in the Cruz PAC’s recently amended filings with the FEC raises even more questions.

http://lawnewz.com/uncategorized/mys...carly-fiorina/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    And the article poses a possible motive:

“And you have to wonder whether these women[alleged affairs], one of whom worked for the Carly Fiorina campaign, and then shortly thereafter Ted Cruz pays Carly half a million dollars. Ted despises Carly, and Carly despises Ted. What is the $500,000 for? Can you say hush money?”
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Nice comment from the debates courtesy of Lewrockwell.com

During a debate, she was asked to whom she would first place a call as president.
    "Bibi", she said. "I’d tell him to send me a list of what he wants from the US, and he will get it all."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic