Thread: Kasich Indiana supporters relectant to join Cruz

Jan2017

Kasich Indiana supporters reluctant to join Cruz

66,000 ballots already cast before the Kasich-Cruz "deal" and Cruz super PACs are attacking Kasich in new ads

Interviews with the Ohio governor’s top Indiana allies reveal that many are deeply reluctant to support the Texas senator,
    who is campaigning aggressively in the state

Though several Kasich backers said they understood the strategic value of boosting Cruz in Indiana,
    they still intend to vote for Kasich and won’t actively encourage Kasich backers to vote for the Texas senator

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...na-pact-222498

Last edited by Jan2017; 04-28-2016 at 07:15 AM. Reason: spellin'

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He won't get all the Kasich voters, some will stick with him or even switch to Trump. But Team Cruz are really only trying to peel off 5-10%. Kasich doesn't care, because almost all of the IN delegation will be Kasich supporters who could swing his way as soon as they are unbound.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    . . . Team Cruz are really only trying to peel off 5-10%. Kasich doesn't care, because almost all of the IN delegation will be Kasich supporters who could swing his way as soon as they are unbound.
    It would not seem Team Cruz will be gaining any after Cruz talking about how the kids/props "text" Carly . . . or Carly singing to them

Twitter tees off on Fiorina joining Cruz — and her singing: ‘Every plant in my house just died’
    https://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/twi...use-just-died/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5By5FNb4ldA

Relectant? lol
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Jan2017

The Cruz-Carly announcement was like Children of the Corn cult movie

"In case you missed it . . . the singing freaked me out a little bit"

Jan2017

. . . both men would stay out of the other's way in those respective states.

Trusted Leadership PAC made a $1.6 million ad buy in Indiana that featured an anti-Kasich ad, titled
    "Kasich BFF," which showed President Obama praising Kasich.

The pro-Cruz super PAC made changes to its advertising plan, but will keep the ad on the air.

"Trusted Leadership PAC has added a pro-Ted Cruz spot to the television buy in Indiana and
    will be keeping the Kasich BFF ad on air in the state as we attempt to win every possible vote for Sen. Cruz,"
    said Kellyanne Conway, director of research and media outreach for the PAC, in a statement.

"The PAC has shelved advertising plans in New Mexico and Oregon."

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic