Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 50 year study on spanking

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I would like to see where you got that statistic from. Please send it to me when you find it.
    […]Homosexual and lesbian relationships are far more violent than are traditional married households:

The Bureau of Justice Statistics (U.S. Department of Justice) reports that married women in traditional families experience the lowest rate of violence compared with women in other types of relationships.[72]
    https://winteryknight.com/2013/11/18...exual-couples/

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Quite frankly, I don't believe woman are any more prone to abusing children than men.
    Nobody has ever said that - not me, not Molyneux, nobody that I am aware of. I think that literally is the 15th time I've had to explain this to you.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Well then I suppose I'm one of the uncivilized heathen in that I differentiate between the two..

As for you trying to spank me or my child..........Good luck with that...

I'd never have the audacity to think it was my place to spank you or your child any more than I'd feel it was my place to try and talk you into, or out of spanking your child.
    BTW, luck is not really needed, I'm probably big enough to carry it out ... if necessary.

I don't think I've ever been accused of lacking in audacity. I figure that just about everything is fair game for conversation.

I have been accused, several times, for just not knowing my place, though..... or for not even caring any about place.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 04-28-2016 at 02:02 PM.

I don't have kids yet so I don't know what its actually like, but in theory I do not plan on spanking them.

I was spanked as a kid and I turned out okay, but I remember a lot of years as a kid when I feared my dad. I don't think that's really a healthy relationship. I'd like to cultivate respect, trust and safety, not fear.

I have raised and trained dogs with no violence and only positive reinforcement, so I don't see why kids have to be different. I guess I really can't know until I have them though.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    I don't have kids yet so I don't know what its actually like, but in theory I do not plan on spanking them.

I was spanked as a kid and I turned out okay, but I remember a lot of years as a kid when I feared my dad. I don't think that's really a healthy relationship. I'd like to cultivate respect, trust and safety, not fear.

I have raised and trained dogs with no violence and only positive reinforcement, so I don't see why kids have to be different. I guess I really can't know until I have them though.
    Children are NOT property.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post

Every kid and every family dynamic is different...

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    https://winteryknight.com/2013/11/18...exual-couples/

Nobody has ever said that - not me, not Molyneux, nobody that I am aware of. I think that literally is the 15th time I've had to explain this to you.
    Oh well, it turns out that the study also reported higher abuse rates for gay men than heterosexual men. So I guess it might be a homosexual thing not a women/lesbian thing. Again, what this fact has to do with women abusing children is beyond me.

Also, I know you really want to hang on to the idea that Stefan Molyneux is not a woman hating con artist, but he is. He really thinks that women like to spank children, yes he is that bat$#@! crazy. Just listen to his crazy rambling about women spanking children and men only going along with it because they want to please their women.

2 mins video

Enjoy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123