Thread: Trump vs. "Crooked Hillary": Your prognostications.

Trump vs. "Crooked Hillary": Your prognostications.

Here's mine:

Despite the current polls, I see a Trump vs Hillary matchup ending in defeat for Hillary... Possibly even indictment.

She's only as high in the polls as she currently is because the media has protected her by under-reporting or white-washing the myriad of scandals surrounding her, but Trump won't...

Putting policy stances aside, there is simply too much material vis-a-vis scandals alone for Trump to attack her on. And attack her he will; It will be "Crooked Hillary" 24/7, until that name sticks in people's brains. Constant calls for her indictment over the emails. Bengazi, non stop. On and on, it will be brutal - and effective - because the media won't be able to sweep it under the rug; The spotlight will be on Trump. Can you imagine these two in a debate? I foresee total and utter carnage.

One more note about the emails. Hillary may even be indicted once the dust settles. Imagine the FBI recommends indictment, and the DOJ fails to act? Trump will have a field day with this. He will stress how corrupt the system is, and this will be a big winner for him. I can imagine Trump causing such an uproar over this, that Obama might be forced to instruct the DOJ to indict her simply to protect his own legacy.

I see no way that Hillary gets out of this unscathed, in fact, I think that despite the polls, Trump is the candidate she least wants to run against. He is her worst nightmare.

I think she has almost no chance against Trump, especially if Trump picks a woman VP.

That's my prediction, I would be interested in hearing yours...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does RPFs really need another Trump vs. Hillary thread?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Utter shizer-post response.

The only thing that you are accomplishing is exposing how much you appear to just want to protect Hillary.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Utter shizer-post response.

The only thing that you are accomplishing is exposing how much you appear to just want to protect Hillary.
    I don't support any of the major party candidates, but I don't hate them either. You mistake my lack of hate for support.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I don't support any of the major party candidates, but I don't hate them either. You mistake my lack of hate for support.
    you shall know the reptilians by their fruits - Jesus H Christ
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

https://electionbettingodds.com/
    Clinton 74.4%
    Trump 17.5%

All the betting markets seem to agree that Clinton is the overwhelming favorite.
    They tend to be the best source of judgement when we've still got six months to go.

And if you are certain she'll lose, then you have the opportunity to make bank...

What difference does it make ? Make America great again !

Seriously, it's the answer to anything in 2016.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by sumitz1207 View Post
    Clinton 74.4%
    Trump 17.5%

All the betting markets seem to agree that Clinton is the overwhelming favorite.
    They tend to be the best source of judgement when we've still got six months to go.

And if you are certain she'll lose, then you have the opportunity to make bank...
    this.

I swear some of you guys are going to $#@! bricks when you realize that the secret message from your decoder ring is to drink more ovaltine, we know that the media has already successfully painted Bernie Sanders as a racist and he is like the opposite of a racist. Lets see what happens when they have a real racist. I predict the betting markets are pretty accurate, I'd put money on it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This election is 1980 all over again, Trump wins in a landslide against Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    This election is 1980 all over again, Trump wins in a landslide against Hillary.
    More like 1964.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    More like 1964.

Doubtful. The Democrats will lose even more of the white vote this time, they'll lose independents, the GOP base isn't against Trump like the party insiders are, and a there will be a healthy chuck of the Democratic electorate that would vote for Trump as well. Minorities(which the GOP already bottomed out on) will not turn out for Hillary the same way they did Obama, the young people and the progressive grassroots behind Bernie Sanders aren't going to all line up all behind Hillary. Hillary is a terrible candidate, she's going to get embarrassed more than Jeb.

Make America great, again and again, and again, again.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Putting policy stances aside, there is simply too much material vis-a-vis scandals alone for Trump to attack her on. And attack her he will; It will be "Crooked Hillary" 24/7, until that name sticks in people's brains. Constant calls for her indictment over the emails. Bengazi, non stop. On and on, it will be brutal - and effective - because the media won't be able to sweep it under the rug; The spotlight will be on Trump. Can you imagine these two in a debate? I foresee total and utter carnage.
    As Trump always says, "I haven't even BEGUN to go after Hillary yet; I'm still focused on the two I have left..." (referring to Cruz/Kasich/GOP battle).

Trump only focuses on "The Present." His present battle is not with the Dems YET. He also says, "When the time is right..." So I think you are correct that once Cruz/Kasich are swept away, THEN Trump's "Kill Hill" phase will begin in earnest; and as you say, it likely won't be pretty.

Will Trump dare to shout through the arenas/rallies info from "dirty trickster" and 40-year-long Trump friend, Roger Stone's recent book re the Clintons, and how Hillary went after the women who 'kissed & told' how Bill sexually abused them, etc.? Or the Clinton Dead Bodies list? Or Vince Foster? Or the fact Chelsea looks like Hubbell and not Bill, etc.? There's a lot of older dirt out there vs. the more recent Benghazi & email scandals. It would be very "unpresidential" for him to touch on the really ugly stuff, but will he?

Will the so-called delegates expert, Paul Mannafort, be able to secure the GOP convention for Trump? (If not, none of this even matters, except as a write-in maybe).

As an aside, there are hundreds if not thousands of pro-Trumpers who comment at The Conservative Treehouse blog, & recently I read a string of comments there that many Californians are secretly voting for Trump but too chicken to tell their Liberal friends. So the "underground hum" is that Trump will take California in the GOP (and maybe the General Election as well(?)

All speculation.
    Politics 'N Proverbs
    "When the RIGHTEOUS are in authority, the people REJOICE, but when the WICKED beareth rule, the people MOURN." -Proverbs 29:2

Trump has been trashing these trade deals since the 1980s. Hillary has flip flopped on more issues than Trump has.

Trump appears to care about people, who are outside of the universe of media scum and elites.

Hillary Clinton can only run as the most efficient public servant ever, that she has some moral obligation to be a great public servant.

Trump has more children and grandchildren than the Clintons. Does Trump seriously not worry about the future of all his family members while Chelsea and her 1 child can go live in the Cayman Islands for the next 50 years.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

It would be very tough to perform her required duties as POTUS from a prison cell.

First... What difference does it make? Arsenic or cyanide?

Second... It will be Hillary. Don't fool yourself. It's only your own wishful thinking.

Why?

What state does Trump win that Romney lost? None. He loses the Hispanic vote with a greater margin. He loses the female vote with a greater margin. A large percentage of his own party will not bother to vote for him. He will lose the black vote with a greater margin.

Sure, Trump may get some new voters, but there is simply no way (barring some dramatic miracle) that he can overcome his losses and then surpass what Romney got. You can look at Hillary all you want and see how she's a flawed candidate, but the only way she could win is to have a more flawed opponent which is exactly what the GOP will be giving her.

The only way - and I do mean the only way - Trump could possibly win is if TPTB want a patsy for the impending economic collapse.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    First... What difference does it make? Arsenic or cyanide?

Second... It will be Hillary. Don't fool yourself. It's only your own wishful thinking.

Why?

What state does Trump win that Romney lost? None. He loses the Hispanic vote with a greater margin. He loses the female vote with a greater margin. A large percentage of his own party will not bother to vote for him. He will lose the black vote with a greater margin.

Sure, Trump may get some new voters, but there is simply no way (barring some dramatic miracle) that he can overcome his losses and then surpass what Romney got. You can look at Hillary all you want and see how she's a flawed candidate, but the only way she could win is to have a more flawed opponent which is exactly what the GOP will be giving her.

The only way - and I do mean the only way - Trump could possibly win is if TPTB want a patsy for the impending economic collapse.
    Cyanide is much more sure and quicker.

Donald Trump is a multi-billionaire. Hillary has pennies compared to him and will run out of finances when she desperately needs money.

Donald Trump always has money available and money to counter anything Hillary brings up.

Quote Originally Posted by sumitz1207 View Post
    Clinton 74.4%
    Trump 17.5%

As of November 2015, this same site had Trump's odds of winning the nomination at 12.4%:

https://electionbettingodds.com/GOP_...n_stossel.html

Numbers in campaigns can fundamentally change over 5-6 months.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    Minorities(which the GOP already bottomed out on) will not turn out for Hillary the same way they did Obama
    No one will turn out for Hillary. They will turn out against Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    No one will turn out for Hillary. They will turn out against Trump.
    Motivation to vote for someone is always a stronger trigger for turnout than motivation to vote against someone. In 2008, black voters came out in droves for Obama, because of the impression it was "their one and only shot" to elect a black President. The desire to put "the first woman" in the White House is just not as strong among Democrats, especially younger women who strongly prefer Sanders.

The huge number of new Republican enrollments, as well as hours-long lines of people waiting to vote at GOP primaries or to attend Trump rallies, suggest far more people are energized to vote for Trump than against him. I wouldn't be surprised if he won by a Reaganesque landslide, given the demographics of his support is shaping up along similar lines.
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 04-27-2016 at 03:45 PM.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Here's mine:

Despite the current polls, I see a Trump vs Hillary matchup ending in defeat for Hillary... Possibly even indictment.

She's only as high in the polls as she currently is because the media has protected her by under-reporting or white-washing the myriad of scandals surrounding her, but Trump won't...

One more note about the emails. Hillary may even be indicted once the dust settles. Imagine the FBI recommends indictment, and the DOJ fails to act? Trump will have a field day with this. He will stress how corrupt the system is, and this will be a big winner for him. I can imagine Trump causing such an uproar over this, that Obama might be forced to instruct the DOJ to indict her simply to protect his own legacy.

I see no way that Hillary gets out of this unscathed, in fact, I think that despite the polls, Trump is the candidate she least wants to run against. He is her worst nightmare.

I think she has almost no chance against Trump, especially if Trump picks a woman VP.

That's my prediction, I would be interested in hearing yours...
    I completely agree.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to openfire again."

How can a candidate with limited crossover appeal and who is hated by half of his party win the election.
    Stop believing stupid things

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sixes- second verse, same as the first.
    There is no spoon.

The Donald hands down has a better foreign policy.

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Make America great, again and again, and again, again.
    People are bad so we need a goverment made up of people are bad so we need a goverment made up of people...are bad so we need..........
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic