Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Attn. women! Prostate cancer is your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    loving someone is different than being 'in love' with someone. Maybe thats the problem.Too many women 'love' but are not 'in love'....could make a difference in attitude which can translate to low sex libido with the partner that you just 'love'...kinda like my mom..she 'loved' me, so does my dog.
    Wording doesn't have $#@! to do with desire...

Blow on the ember until you get dizzy, if it doesn't flame up then piss on it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    loving someone is different than being 'in love' with someone. Maybe thats the problem. Too many women 'love' but are not 'in love'....could make a difference in attitude which can translate to low sex libido with the partner that you just 'love'...kinda like my mom..she 'loved' me, so does my dog.
    My dog must be "in love" with a lot of people because he's tried to hump just about everyone who's walked in our house at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    So, basically, you all are afraid of labels? Seriously? You only need to have the conversation with your own wife, not all women.
    in my case, i just settled years ago and accepted my fate like a good soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    My dog must be "in love" with a lot of people because he's tried to hump just about everyone who's walked in our house at some point.
    ya never see a female dog do that...i rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    SNIP

If there is a physical issue that causes somebody to no longer feel that way, that is one thing.

If there is an emotional reason why, that is another thing entirely.

SNIP
    I'm going to have to add another issue - mental/pharmacological

oh.. and the menopause years. biggest roller coaster ever

snip
    He read some article that says women use twice as many words in a day than a man
    snip
    And that would be because we answer the question "what?"
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i think it would be better to just modify their DNA...because we got to do SOMETHING about this prostate issue...
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 04-29-2016 at 10:01 AM.

When will Obamacare realize that happy endings should be a medical diagnosis?

On a more serious note I have a few friends who have married Russian women. The jokes about married wives not having libido don't really exist. Out of the 3 which ended up being married they all swear things are the same as when they dated, even 10+ years later. Not sure if it's a cultural thing or 3 guys are all lying...
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    When will Obamacare realize that happy endings should be a medical diagnosis?

On a more serious note I have a few friends who have married Russian women. The jokes about married wives not having libido don't really exist. Out of the 3 which ended up being married they all swear things are the same as when they dated, even 10+ years later. Not sure if it's a cultural thing or 3 guys are all lying...
    What are the ages?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What are the ages?
    1 married about 15 years ago in his mid 20s, another married like 12 years ago at almost 30. Both wives were about the same ago. Another married a few years ago in his 40s, wife is about 10 years younger. Money definitely wasn't factor. 2 were Internet dating site things, another was a local hookup.

I also asked one acquaintance in his early 60s who had a Russian wife about the libido thing, he said what I heard was the truth. It's made me wonder!

Oh and one friend said a marriage had to last 3 years before a green card was finalized, he figured he had at least 3 years of wedded bliss
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

It's as pointless as "paying" for sex if it is nothing more than "compliance".

People "comply" with chores, job duties, and barked commands from cops.

You're supposed to have sex with your partner and soulmate because it is comforting, fun, good for the health of body and mind and an expression of love and worth: that you find your partner desirable, attractive and above all others.

If there is a physical issue that causes somebody to no longer feel that way, that is one thing.

If there is an emotional reason why, that is another thing entirely.

In JK's case, it looks like 40 years of "is that all you think of", "buzz off" and "get your mind out of the gutter" has pretty much soured him to the whole thing, and had a pretty negative effect on his mental and physical health.
    Or, put to music...it's really not any more difficult than this:

Or, put to music...it's really not any more difficult than this:

AND then there is this....

There's also this one...

//
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 05-20-2016 at 10:49 AM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And a 4th of July reminder ladies.........

From Drudge;

Researchers say frequent ejaculation could save mens’ lives

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/hea...f67f24c455dbe5

PROSTATE health can be a pretty awkward subject, so prepare to blush at this new research from Harvard University.
    Scientists say frequent ejaculations could be the key to keeping the semen-producing gland healthy and avoiding cancer.
    In fact, in a study of almost 32,000 men published in the journal of European Urology, researchers found high levels of sexual activity can reduce the risk of contracting prostate cancer by 33 per cent.
    The optimum number is 21 ejaculations per month.
    We’ve done a few quick calculations and that’s equal to 252 times annually — or almost 70 per cent of days in a year.
    Experts aren’t exactly sure why ejaculation lowers the risk of prostate cancer, but they speculate it might help flush out cancer-causing toxins.
    You don’t have to be as awkward as this guy when you’re discussing prostate cancer. Picture: iStock
    You don’t have to be as awkward as this guy when you’re discussing prostate cancer. Picture: iStockSource:istock
    According to statistics from the University of Sydney, prostate cancer is the most common cancer diagnosed in Australia, and the third most common cause of cancer death.
    It’s more common in older men, with 85 per cent of cases diagnosed in those over 65 years of age, so the results of this study are definitely worth taking on board.
    Enjoyable as it may be, frequent ejaculation isn’t a magical one-stop shop.
    The Harvard researchers pointed out an active sex life may be an indicator of good general health, which in itself is likely to lower the risk of cancer.
    Therefore, it’s also important to maintain a good diet and exercise routine, and get regular check-ups from your doctor.
    Gentlemen, you know what you need to do.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234