Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Coinbase staff person reading this forum?

The future reps a wealthy time for you. Suz, You have so much good $#@! coming and the price will go u[p accordingly/.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    You never explained what you meant by this, so I make this assumption: You thought bitcoin would keep increasing in value for the coming ten days. Right?

Well, now that I am FINALLY able to log into my Coinbase account (and I have NO IDEA how I managed that, because every move I made seemed to be leading me farther from being able to log in), it's worth more than $20 less than it was worth when you wrote the above.

So which is it: My assumption was wrong, or your bullish idea? Or something else? More importantly, what does the future hold?
    yes I continue to be very bullish here. I played the "breakout, touchback" for a small gain; you have to shoot from the hip on those

$20 less is well within the realm of volatility. Without a doubt I'm holding again here with 10 day outlook.

My algo is holding $380's since Feb 10th. Mode is Green Dragon.

If you just want "out" I project safe exit at $600 in 30 days or so.

Do as you will. Don't invest your kid's lunch money.

But remember always... whenever you hold ANY savings you're doing it in some currency and that currency is ALWAYS winning AND losing relative to the the others in the greater basket.

btw... what is your entry price?
    Last edited by presence; 04-29-2016 at 06:48 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    btw... what is your entry price?
    Just over 757. Yeah, I've been waiting a LONG time to get out of this losing proposition. I figure if I can get back 60% of what I put in, that's what I will settle for. I wish I could afford to wait 30 days but I am desperate. I didn't invest much, for most of you guys it would be like tossing coins in a fountain, but to me it's a fortune that will buy quite a lot of small stuff that I've been trying to do without for way too long.

I suspect you can safely exit this wave at 625; I'd suggest you put sell orders on the books there.

Be patient. Move some junk on craigslist/ebay if you can until then.

Contact Simran... he charges 5% fee to exit and will send you paypal or money order.

simranmetal@gmail.com

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

I suspect you can safely exit this wave at 625; I'd suggest you put sell orders on the books there.
    On the books? There? What do you mean?

Move some junk on craigslist/ebay if you can until then.
    I've already sold everything I can live without or that's worth anything.

Contact Simran... he charges 5% fee to exit
    Don't know what you mean.

On the books? There? What do you mean?
    there are two ways to convert bitcoin to usd at an exchange; market orders and limit orders

"Put orders on the books" is a limit order

market orders you say "SELL NOW" and you get the going rate.
    limit orders you say... "SELL for at least $625"... and the order executes when and if price reaches 625; so you could sell while you're sleeping if its there for only a short time.

I've already sold everything I can live without or that's worth anything.
    Sell yourself! You must have some marketable skill.

Simran is a young man from Texas, RPF member, one of the earliest litecoin miners at age 15, currently pre-law. He cashes people out of bitcoin. You send him coins he sends you pay pal or money orders. I suppose you are already at coinbase... you could just use them to "cash out". I like Simran because he is a young entrepreneur, I personally tested his services a while back, and everyone I've sent to him since has got their money fast. It'll cost you $50 to get $1000 and he has daily limit of $1000 I think. Paypal is same day, money orders next postal day+whatever shipping you're willing to pay for in addition.
    Last edited by presence; 04-29-2016 at 10:13 AM.

Let me know if you need to cash out. My fee is 5%. Email me: simranmetal@gmail.com

I do PayPal same day. Money orders are MO fee + shipping fee.

Thanks!

"Put orders on the books" is a limit order

market orders you say "SELL NOW" and you get the going rate.
    limit orders you say... "SELL for at least $625"... and the order executes when and if price reaches 625; so you could sell while you're sleeping if its there for only a short time.
    Can I do the "limit order" with Coinbase?

Sell yourself! You must have some marketable skill.
    Yes, I have tons of marketable skills -- that no one wants to pay me for. I tried until I was blue in the face. I can only work at home, due to physical limitations, but there's plenty I could do here, if anyone was interested.

Can I do the "limit order" with Coinbase?
    I don't personally bank there, but yes, I believe so

https://support.coinbase.com/custome...nbase-exchange

Yes, I have tons of marketable skills -- that no one wants to pay me for. I tried until I was blue in the face. I can only work at home, due to physical limitations, but there's plenty I could do here, if anyone was interested.
    marketing?

marketing?
    Too little info to answer you....

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Too little info to answer you....
    Opportunity: Honey Badger Bitcoin Algo Leases - AMA - Referral Codes

Started by presence, Today

Apparently you are surrounded by people who can read your mind.... I am again making an assumption here... that you are suggesting that I sell something you're involved with. I did look at your link, and, although English is my native tongue, and I graduated with high honors in that subject, I cannot make head or tail of what you are offering there. It is "all Greek to me". How would I sell something that I can't even begin to understand. But thanks for the idea.

And now it's down another $10. Damn!

sorry tl;dr

Did coinbase ever get back to you?

Also if you want to sell a product for btc, you should check out OpenBazaar.

In any event, better hope I can solve this, because I told myself next time I see the value of BTC nearing $500 I would sell my minuscule stake
    $551.77 a few minutes ago...

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    $551.77 a few minutes ago...
    Yes, I've been watching. Too bad for me, I sold a small amount @ $476, and it kept rising after that. But that's good for everyone who's still holding on to theirs.

Yes, I've been watching. Too bad for me, I sold a small amount @ $476, and it kept rising after that. But that's good for everyone who's still holding on to theirs.
    Don't feel bad. I can top that easily. I sold all of mine when it bounced back to $200 after some volatility. Then it immediately just kept going up to $1100.
    Last edited by anaconda; 06-04-2016 at 02:52 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    HODL..
    Every time I turn around, there's another new acronym that I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Don't feel bad. I can top that easily. I sold all of mine when it bounced back to $200 after some volatility. Then it immediately just kept going up to $1100.
    How can you prevent doing it again?

This sounds like a huge pain in the ass.
    "The Patriarch"

How can you prevent doing it again?
    Sounds like Sept/Nov of 2013 before the epic rise. Then, the mask is thrown off and bitcoin does what it does aka honey badger. A fresh bull market is what we're dealing w/then and now, so get with the program. The times for epic growth in fiat and coinage is on its way. It's gonna happen soon and to not be apart of it is a sin.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Sounds like Sept/Nov of 2013 before the epic rise. Then, the mask is thrown off and bitcoin does what it does aka honey badger. A fresh bull market is what we're dealing w/then and now, so get with the program. The times for epic growth in fiat and coinage is on its way. It's gonna happen soon and to not be apart of it is a sin.
    Nothing I can do about it, unfortunately! I can afford zip right now and for at least the next six months. But thanks for the heads-up anyhow.

Every time I turn around, there's another new acronym that I don't know.
    HODL means hold. It's an old joke based on a misspelling in all caps in the subject title.

The origin is pretty funny. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0?red

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12