I used to use a prescription flea, tick and mosquito preventative on my pets. I always felt bad about having to use it because my pure breed dobermans always got a little bit sick for a day or so after applying it. I have tried many different natural flea and tick products but always ended up having to go back to the prescription chemical preventative to keep the fleas, ticks and mosquitoes off my beloved fur babies.This simple disk shaped device hooks on to your pet's collar. This high tech product uses scalar electromagnetic waves to form a protective barrier around animal and keep these disease ridden parasites away. There is no charging up or battery to change.

People can also use device on a chain around their neck to prevent mosquito bites and head lice infestation. It is safe to use on the youngest to the oldest pets in any health condition. It last for up to 4 years and cost much less than poison prescription preventatives. Larger farm animals such as horses and cows will require 4 devices to fully protect them. If you decide to buy one for your pet please carefully follow the directions for use to insure results.

You can make a purchase here:
Pet Protector

And if you would like to take advantage of the marketing plan go here: Pet Protector Marketing Plan and sign up as a distributor that has 4 different starter packages ranging in price from free to $1000. It is a great product for e-bay and amazon for people who have ebay and amazon seller accounts. I am very pleased with the results for my pets and the business plan.